Prat Kiri Khan

erco

Can anyone resolve the mystery of the Opening Date of the Kiri Khan Border for Visa stamps?

At the moment it is only authorised for Visa Extensions as the Myanmar side is not up and running.

Bored of the Ranong run every 30/60 or 90 days.

The next person to stop on the way to Ranong please ask the nice immigration man and come back.

• 1 month later...

Hey

I actually went down to Kiri Khan on the way to Ranong for my Visa stamp, they are still not fully operational yet as the Myanmar side refuses to open.

They will do Extentions.

As soon as Myanmar cooperates then that will be it, no more long journey's to Ranong.

I asked if they allow plonkers who do not like meat, they replied it will be open to everyone that satisfy the criteria. This means that even fussy eaters like Maverick can use it, shame really.

Hey

I actually went down to Kiri Khan on the way to Ranong for my Visa stamp, they are still not fully operational yet as the Myanmar side refuses to open.

They will do Extentions.

As soon as Myanmar cooperates then that will be it, no more long journey's to Ranong.

I asked if they allow plonkers who do not like meat, they replied it will be open to everyone that satisfy the criteria. This means that even fussy eaters like Maverick can use it, shame really.

Goosethai - good advice but whats the need for the last sentence.

Another chinese proverb for you to ponder on - 'A sour wind impales the eyes'. :o

• 1 month later...

Goosethai Posted on Mon 2004-03-29, 19:06:07

Hey

They will do Extentions.

:o

Yes I did the same thing while on a visit to Phuket, the sooner the better.

A nice 2 hr trip and a beer as opposed to a 5 1/2 hour trek.

May change when the new regs kick in , July it will all change. :D