Pimp in Pattaya interviewed

mr78

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's his name again, Sharkey? he had 23,000 followers on FB and shut his account around about the time he was in trouble for stabbing a teacher in a fight. He seemed to disappear for a while. Apparently named Sharkey as he was a loan shark on the Gold Coast. I believe he's actually a New Zealander.

He's certainly a master of self promotion, I think you'll find that is what is behind the video.

• Like 1

What's his name again, Sharkey? he had 23,000 followers on FB and shut his account around about the time he was in trouble for stabbing a teacher in a fight. He seemed to disappear for a while. Apparently named Sharkey as he was a loan shark on the Gold Coast. I believe he's actually a New Zealander.

He's certainly a master of self promotion, I think you'll find that is what is behind the video.

It's a sure fire way to gain the interest of certain people.

He's an Australian prick who's quite well-known in Pattaya.

You can find plenty of stuff about him on the net.

Take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He's as mad as a hatter.

bet you wouldn't say that to his face

Catty perhaps, but you would be one to know.
  • Like 1

Openly declaring that he has Thai girls paying him money every month for his services.....

Timothy may recieve a little visit from the Thai police and immigration if this video gets out.

If there's one thing Thai authorities hate, it's Westerners publically promoting their illegal and immoral activities here for the World to see while making Thailand look bad in front of the World.

The dunderhead should have kept his mouth shut, but then I suppose his inner needs would have gone on unfullfilled.

• Like 2

his gold necklace looks very classy. where can i buy one?

I was thinking the same thing, but then it occurred to me; what other jewellery could he possible wear to match a cute pair of shorts like his...?

Didn't they wear the same style back in the 70s?

Zico_01.jpg

Living the dream.

Looks like a nightmare...

Yes, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, endless women at your beck and call, luxury penthouse condos in Thailand and Australia, never has to work again.

99% of farangs would jump at having what he has.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

Yes, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, endless women at your beck and call, luxury penthouse condos in Thailand and Australia, never has to work again.

The cars and the endless women, the luxury penthouses, you can keep. The never having to work again bit is of great interest.

From what Sharky writes, he has survived the Thai prison quite well and never taken off his 1 kg gold chain.

So I bet against the dead in an alley theory.

He is living in a comfy appartement at view talay 6 (next to Central Shopping).

To check on your own, just google "Sharky Pattaya".

Stickman also did an interview with him.

I have something in common with him: pet lover, feeding the Soi dogs.

Maybe I will bring him a bag of dog food on my next trip biggrin.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

Living the dream.

99% of farangs like to make an honest living.

I can't believe people look up to half wits like this guy.

There's a difference between looking up to and wanting what someone has.

99%+ farangs here would take what he has in a heartbeat if offered. wink.png

He also seems happier than most farangs here.

Haters gonna hate, I suppose.

Edited by yingyo
  • Like 2

Living the dream.

ah yes, the luxurious life of the priapismistic, steroid shooting, pimp...every mans dream of course

• Like 2