Don muang storage

dthomasss

I will be moving to BKK in June. I am allowed to bring two checked bags up to 70 pounds each free on EVA and I think that will be enough, bit worse case I will bring a third bag.

Here is my question:

My plan is to to relax on the beach for a week or two and then come into Bangkok to find a place to live (I can get a great rate at the good old Nana if I pay two weeks at a time until I find a permanent apartment/condo)

Can I leave all my luggage at Don Muang in storage when I arrive and leave it there until I am ready to move in to my new place?

I know there are some lockers there but these will be big suitcases and I want to leave them for several weeks.

Appreciate any help.

I have stored  some bags at the left luggage office at the International Terminal.Its located between 1 and 2 on the ground floor (from memory)

My wife and her friend tried to board a BA flight back to London a couple of years ago with ONLY 17 pieces of baggage.

Now she wont fly BA.. :o

• Like 1

She wont pay the £60 for a US visa prefering to hang on until we apply for a Brit/UK/Euro passport in October.Then we can basically go anywhere.

Exit London on UK/Euro P.P.Enter Bangkok on Thai P.P...easy peasy.

I will check out for accom.in BK but if you are considerating Pat/Jom you could call Peter Smith at Homefinders.He has good reputation plus have known him for years.

Heres a selection>

Located between South Pattaya and Jomtien Beach we have a number of studio and larger condo units for rent and for sale. Different floors, varying standards of fittings, furniture and decoration but all very reasonably priced. Easy access to the beaches, shopping and nightlife as we are just a minute or so off a main taxi route. This building is also well run and has a pool and snack bar. Some units have superb uninterrupted sea views. Rents are from 8,000 - 12,000 Baht monthly long term, and you can buy a basic unit for as little as 795,000 Baht. Well worth looking at for the budget conscious.(got photos)

http://www.scrhomefinder.com/list-cr.htm

Hope alls well in the golden state

Chok dee na krup

:cool: