This not meant to be crass..

FangFerang

She is doing her part to support man (or woman) made global warming by not releasing methane gas into the atmosphere.

My wife tries but sometimes when she thinks I am asleep, she will let a little one sneak out.

It's those silent ones that are the deadly ones.

Thai women can't fart (dtot). An order from a15th century leader from Isaan, Khun Men, who had a sensitive sense of smell decreed that all farting girl infants would be dashed upon the rocks, thus beginning the evolution of women into a fartless society. It took nearly 200 years before the fart free woman became the norm. So Thai women can no longer break wind, cut one, cut the cheese, pass gas, rip one, toot. The anal ahem, back door breeze, blowing the butt bugle, bottom burp is long gone.

The female fart is dead, long live the fart.

Just when I thought TV was running out of new material.

Don't worry mate I've got a shitload I'm keeping in reserve.What do you fancy, " My Thai neighbour smells of Gorgonzola and has stolen my washing line", "What's the correct spark plug gap for a 1999 Honda Wave and does it need a visa?" or " The police came to my house the other day and demanded to see my work permit for my collection of Perry Como records - what should I do?"

and since I am now an old bloke, some of you whipper snappers may not have seen this - Arguably the most famous Fart Scene of all time. Mel Brooks' 1974 Movie 'Blazing Saddles'

Had my wife rolling around the floor when she saw it. No real need for Sub-Titles either,

Sounds like she is not fully confident around you (yet). They say it takes on average a month before a woman will show her face without make-up to a new boyfriend (providing she normally always wears it). Farting may take a bit longer, whereas pooping with the door open or hubby in the bathroom with her, takes even longer.

My girlfriend and I passed all above stages a long time ago. The best conversations actually take place when she's pooping. Prevents her from walking of and ignoring me!

• Like 1