Things you nearly said but a moment of clarity saved you

Tywais

Dang, I really wanted to answer this.

I've given it twenty minutes of thought, but can't even remember my last moment of clarity, let alone why I had it.

Given it slightly less thought, but I am struggling to recall the last time I managed to stop myself saying something completely dumb.

• Like 1

I used to do house renovations and had two Gay customers they were great fun but one day they asked me about tiling the bathroom floor or doing a laminate, I said if you tile it and it leaks under "your buggered"w00t.gif

• Like 1

Alrighty, I will have a go.......

Back in April in a noisy restaurant my ex thought I asked her to marry me.....she said you must go speak to my Mom, I said why must I go speak to your Mom, she said to arrange all about the marriage.

What marriage I said, she said me and you.........and I nearly said......

You must be mad to think I would marry you......

What I actually said was, no I did not ask you to marry me, when I do, it will be very romantic, not like this.

Big smile.

The table was full of knives, bottles glasses and the like, she had too many weapons to hand. I might be daft but Im not stupid.

Tell the truth The Blether. You were twisted drunk. You said "Will you carry me". She thought you said, "Will you marry me". That's when the trouble started.

• Like 1

Dang, I really wanted to answer this.

I've given it twenty minutes of thought, but can't even remember my last moment of clarity, let alone why I had it.

A man seeing a young lady in super tight jeans says

- Wow! How anybody can get into such tight pants?!

- Only after a Restaurant and prepayment, - says she back... laugh.png

Note. Prepayment, - nothing reinforces the trust in humanity better!

My wife had arranged to meet a old friend of hers who i had never met. As we sat in the restaurant this obviously gay Thai guy came mincing in in a manner that made john inman look like Jason statham. I was about to say " bloody hell check him out" when my wife stood up and greeted, you guessed it, her friend.

Edited by mca
  • Like 2

Unfortunately, my moments of clarity are much like my short time memory! They usually come after I haves aid/done what I shouldn't have and am ducking whatever is being thrown in my direction! The latest a running table fan that disintegrated into many bits as it hit the wall beside me!

Looked at a girl with really, really gorgeous breasts... GF asked me "you like?"...

almost said "yes"...

consequences would have been either knife in my back... or hospital bill of 150K for HER new breasts...

sooo... I said "nooooo, too big, not so sexy like you"... facepalm.gif

Once I almost said to the Mrs " Go on then , here are the keys ....you drive ."

She can't drive , but it wouldn't have stopped her trying.

Right. That's typical. They don't know how to do something but that doesn't seem to bother them. If you dont stop them they are going to do it anyway.

Working in a Pharmacy I can't tell you how many times I've said by mistake - when are you expecting ......

One of the hard and fast man rules is that you never ever suggest a woman is pregnant unless you physically see the baby coming out.

• Like 1

Went for takeaway food with my TGF in Aust and as we left the cute cashier said to me 'see you later'

My TGF then says: 'why she want to see you later, you having affair with her?'

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have some random moment of clarity, but for some reason i tend to limit them to the essential.

Mostly, i say what i think... That is the main reason why i am happily un-married tongue.png

Few days ago, i told my gf that her belly is not very small... She asked me if i would leave her for a slim woman..Deep silence...

Now she's on a diet... Silence can be more eloquent than words whistling.gif

• Like 1

Working in a Pharmacy I can't tell you how many times I've said by mistake - when are you expecting ......

One of the hard and fast man rules is that you never ever suggest a woman is pregnant unless you physically see the baby coming out.
... or were there when it happened.