Hotel or resort suitable for a family with a young child

malcolminthemiddle

I know It's not Pattaya...but Bang Saray has some really nice apartments/resorts it's away from the hustle and bustle of Pattaya and only 20 minute drive away....The beach is good and there are some excellent seafood restaurants and bars which are kid friendly.....

Just a thought thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Much cheaper than that (nearer 2k) but Silver Sand Villa hotel in Jomtien has big rooms that absorb families of most sizes and a couple of very big pools. Just across the road from the beach and close to the Pattaya end. Very family friendly.

I met a family on the baht bus in Pattaya and they mentioned the Nautica at Beach Rd , Soi 11 was great for the family.

http://www.nauticalinn.co.th/home/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=2

The beach is not so great though in this area.

Also I have hear the Rabbit Resort up on Pratamnak is nice. The beach is better too.

Lots of gay action in that area though. Man on man massage on the beach etc..

Try View Talay Villas in Jomtien.

Have stayed there many times with my kids, big estate with security, walking distance to Jomtien Beach.

Also stayed at Chateau Dale, but too far to walk to the beach (no bother either really, plenty of Baht bus;s).

Have a good trip!