True love possible?

timtscott

Is she a bar girl Jackson? Why do you think she's not interested ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

she's not a bargirl, She's a massage girl or masseuse.

Well I guess firstly is language barrier. She knows little english but I try to learn Thai for her.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you Jackson! . Have you known her long?

less than a year, she changed her number because I made her angry previously. Ah well. A short-lived romance I guess. But overall I still like Thai girls, at least they're better than the girls of my own country.

• Like 1

Dao, I would love to live in a smaller city in Peru but the woman I date wants no part of it. She says anything outside Lima is too dangerous. (I don't find Lima particularly safe myself lol ) So she either wants to live in Lima, US or Thailand. She has never been to the US or Thailand. I am a bit concerned she wouldn't like it and then what?

I would live in Lima if it wasn't so darn expensive. I suppose we could live in the US but I'm not crazy about that idea. We haven't dated long so it may not even be an issue when the time comes (2016).

Edited by timtscott

Dao, I would love to live in a smaller city in Peru but the woman I date wants no part of it. She says anything outside Lima is too dangerous. (I don't find Lima particularly safe myself lol ) So she either wants to live in Lima, US or Thailand. She has never been to the US or Thailand. I am a bit concerned she wouldn't like it and then what? I would live in Lima if it wasn't so darn expensive. I suppose we could live in the US but I'm not crazy about that idea. We haven't dated long so it may not even be an issue when the time comes (2016). Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

mmmm....that is a rough spot. I would imagine parts of the countryside would be safer than the city, but I am basing that on other Latin American countries, so...doesn't mean a thing.

My experience with Latin American women is somewhat similar to what some people said before....in places like Asia (or heck, even Europe and parts of North America--the parts without latinos) Latin American women will lack that "spice" in life, like the dancing, the food and the style of relating to people. Granted, Peruvians are all over Asia, due to the connections, which I am sure you know about already. So, perhaps, she could find some Peruvians around and be part of that community, but I mostly saw those communities in NE Asia.

Well, good luck. See how the next 2 years or so treat you. But my basic point from before was that, yeah, a lot of us do have good relationships, but there is a lot of bad news ladies around, too. There are too many variables to go into right here, but all hope is not lost. How about we switch places, hahaha....I need a change of scenery (but not a change of wife).

Take care.

Edited by dao16
  • Like 1

Oh hell, just asked a question, thought that was the whole concept behind the forum, why the bitterness? Have another beer and relax. Replies are not mandatory you know?

You asked for opinions. You got 'em. Don't complain because of what you are hearing.

You are asking for advice and now you are giving it. What's your point of coming in here and starting this topic?

Yep I did ask for opinions some I value and some I don't. Guess which category this one falls in? Go back to your beer now Internet tough guy

Well, you certainly know how to make friends. You will do well in Thailand. blink.png

Oh hell, just asked a question, thought that was the whole concept behind the forum, why the bitterness? Have another beer and relax. Replies are not mandatory you know?

You asked for opinions. You got 'em. Don't complain because of what you are hearing.

You are asking for advice and now you are giving it. What's your point of coming in here and starting this topic?

Yep I did ask for opinions some I value and some I don't. Guess which category this one falls in? Go back to your beer now Internet tough guy

Well, you certainly know how to make friends. You will do well in Thailand. Posted Image

Thanks I think so too!!

Mate, true love is elusive at any time, anywhere. Everyone wants to meet their perfect 'Soul Mate'.

How many people do you know, anywhere, who share their lives with their perfect 'soul mate'? Not many I'll wager.

Yes, of course it is possible. Just as possible as it is where you come from, (where you all speak the same language).

It's a bit like winning the lottery of life really.

• Like 2

Six pages of responses. Most of them very helpful and sincere. I will focus of those. Thanks all!

You should focus on them all thumbsup.gif .

Like shopping for fruit..some you put in the cart others you leave for the next guy. Actually, I must say most people here have been very gracious and friendly. I have received a couple of private messages about who to avoid...so far they have been spot on, but it really doesn't take long to sort the fresh fruit from the rubbish.

Edited by timtscott
  • Like 2

Sorry to hear that transam. I Went through something similar myself here in the States. I was married 14 years before we had "The Talk".

I know there are a lot of scammers out there. I know there are a lot of Thai Ladies who use their Western Union boyfriends. I know some Thai wives wait to get everything in their name and then kick their hubby out the door. Yes, the guy is partially to blame for not being more cautious, but I place most of the blame where it belongs, with the scammer.

I am not doubting those things happen in fact from what I gather it may even be the norm.

The point of my thread was to see if there were some positive stories out there to balance all the horror stories one hears about Thai-farang relationships.

Not sure why people get upset because others experiences are different than their own. But maybe their experiences have just made them sensitive to this topic. It is understandable.

Anyway, I was not trying to piss anyone off or discount anyone's personal experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sorry to hear that transam. I Went through something similar myself here in the States. I was married 14 years before we had "The Talk".

I know there are a lot of scammers out there. I know there are a lot of Thai Ladies who use their Western Union boyfriends. I know some Thai wives wait to get everything in their name and then kick their hubby out the door. Yes, the guy is partially to blame for not being more cautious, but I place most of the blame where it belongs, with the scammer.

I am not doubting those things happen in fact from what I gather it may even be the norm.

The point of my thread was to see if there were some positive stories out there to balance all the horror stories one hears about Thai-farang relationships.

Not sure why people get upset because others experiences are different than their own. But maybe their experiences have just made them sensitive to this topic. It is understandable.

Anyway, I was not trying to piss anyone off or discount anyone's personal experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Yep, I am severely battle scared. When I hear this song it all comes back.................And I have no issues revealing it to you all.

sad.png

• Like 2

transam ... I've never met you in person, but, on this Forum, you are a revelation.

I appreciate the honesty.

It takes a person of courage to man up sometimes ... you are never in the back row ... wai.gif

Weeeeeell, for me, honesty is really the way to go. We are all anonymous here so have noooooo problem talking about anything. I have good friends via the forum who except me for being me thumbsup.gif . To be honest again, I would not change me smile.png , the ''true'' folk respect that. thumbsup.gif

Is she a bar girl Jackson? Why do you think she's not interested ?

she's not a bargirl, She's a massage girl or masseuse.

Well I guess firstly is language barrier. She knows little english but I try to learn Thai for her.

Difference between bar girl and massage girl, massage girl does 10 hand jobs a day.
She's a good girl. Please do not discriminate. Edited by Jackson86
  • Like 1

To the men who come to Thailand looking for love, I say "Beware". It can happen for you but the natural way of finding it is usually the best. In any culture, there are good and bad women. Look out for warning signs, and trust your heart. If you have doubts, they are there for a reason. Money isn't everything, happiness. All the best Tim.I have a success

story and so do many other members.

kevvy

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

To the men who come to Thailand looking for love, I say "Beware". It can happen for you but the natural way of finding it is usually the best. In any culture, there are good and bad women. Look out for warning signs, and trust your heart. If you have doubts, they are there for a reason. Money isn't everything, happiness. All the best Tim.I have a success

story and so do many other members.

kevvy

Yep. Thanks for your advice. This thai girl I like, she actually wanted me to transfer her money but I didn't. But I still love her and will find her.