george

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i read a report in a newspaper that cant be mentioned

here that the red and yellow shirts might start having demonstrations because of this amnesty law / bill /

whatever , that seems to be being pushed through

which is not good news for thailand

just before high season :(

dave2

post-42592-0-34095400-1382970857_thumb.j

Don't let our country go down a path of which this time there would be no return.

I've seen this country going on a path of no return since the time I arrived here in 94, and I think it had been going in that direction for some time already by then.

Yes but the pressure cooker is bubbling.

We saw some slight release in 2010 or whenever the burn Bangkok episode was and look how close that came to anarchy.

A little bit more...a little bit more and one day soon....BOOM

• Like 1

Never hurts to hear the views of Thaksin Advisor and Thai Rak Thai Party Member Tom Kruesopon ... as long as one keeps his frame of reference in mind when reading it.

coffee1.gif

Hmm, that declaration makes the OP a bit one sided i would think.

No, no, no you are being tricked to do so by one side or the other. It is purely a power play between the haves and the have mores, while Thailand is left to rot.

Looking at his Facebook page, its not easy to see whether he's a have, or a have more. But he does say in one comment 'Daddy ran out of money' and his wife and kids had to eat sandwiches, the poor things. Oh how his friends laughed at his wit!

He was bang on the money for the first three paragraphs, the lot of them are ****s.

Sandwiches are expensive in Thailand.

The cost of an Au Bon Pain or Subway sarnie could feed at least 3 people for a day!

Where's he coming from?

Edited by Soi Sauce

No, no, no you are being tricked to do so by one side or the other. It is purely a power play between the haves and the have mores, while Thailand is left to rot.

Looking at his Facebook page, its not easy to see whether he's a have, or a have more. But he does say in one comment 'Daddy ran out of money' and his wife and kids had to eat sandwiches, the poor things. Oh how his friends laughed at his wit!

He was bang on the money for the first three paragraphs, the lot of them are ****s.

Sandwiches are expensive in Thailand.

The cost of an Au Bon Pain or Subway sarnie could feed at least 3 people for a day!

Where's he coming from?

Now, he's looking for investors in his company that is making taxi meters for motorcycle taxis.

:lol::D

Julpas "Tom" Kruesopon, Director

Moto-Meter

http://www.worldmoto.com/moto-meter.php

Today, shares of stock in his company were 4 American pennies, so he could use any help.

:cheesy:

http://www.worldmoto.com/investors-stock.php

Edited by centrala

Never hurts to hear the views of Thaksin Advisor and Thai Rak Thai Party Member Tom Kruesopon ... as long as one keeps his frame of reference in mind when reading it.

coffee1.gif

Hmm, that declaration makes the OP a bit one sided i would think.

Maybe but there is a certain amount of truth in it. There are others who seem to be getting away with crime and there may well be others including Democrats who aren't squeaky clean. There are other cases against Thaksin which may well be avoided if there is an amnesty. Of course a lot of this trouble could be avoided if the version of the amnesty which covers just the minor players and which has wide support on both sides was adopted instead.

• Like 1

Don't let our country go down a path of which this time there would be no return.

I've seen this country going on a path of no return since the time I arrived here in 94, and I think it had been going in that direction for some time already by then.

Yes but the pressure cooker is bubbling.

We saw some slight release in 2010 or whenever the burn Bangkok episode was and look how close that came to anarchy.

A little bit more...a little bit more and one day soon....BOOM

As I view the definition of anarchy I wonder if in fact Thailand is already experiencing this.

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

I wasn't aware of his allegiance, but it became clearer as I read through his fanciful rant...!

Another t#@#, blinded by his love for the fugitive ex-PM, trying to tell those with more common sense that they are the ones who have got it all wrong...!

• Like 2

So...what he IS makes what he SAYS less true?!

It´s not wheter what he says is true or not, what he is saying is immoral. He is saying that, hey! other people commit crimes so why can´t we give Thaksin a break?

What he is, and who he works for is perfectly a valid consideration in view of his biased opinion.

• Like 1

So...what he IS makes what he SAYS less true?!

It´s not wheter what he says is true or not, what he is saying is immoral. He is saying that, hey! other people commit crimes so why can´t we give Thaksin a break?

What he is, and who he works for is perfectly a valid consideration in view of his biased opinion.

But that is not ALL he says!

Aren't the Reds angry about the amnesty bill as it will mean the people responsible for the deaths during the 2010 disturbances will be let off?

Whatever Thaksin's faults, his government was overthrown by a military coup which started the current unrest.

According to what I have read on TVF, Mr Thaksin didn't have a government when the coup occurred.

Apparently he'd resigned as P.M.?

• Like 1

the yellow and the red are not important.

the big question for Thailand is continuity

to ensure the continuity of its develoment strategy and of the principles of the sufficiency economy.

some forces are in favor of that, others are in favor of transforming the country into a populist capitalist social-democracy which will at the end run into the same problems as now face by many western countries. Due to the specificities of Thai mentality, I'm not even sure Thailand would last that long once the "free money for nothing" mentality will have been kicked off.

Edited by manarak

Don't be fooled. Enough is enough. I'm tired of hearing Singaporeans, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Cambodians, laughing at our own infighting.

If everyone else is laughing at you, there is a very simple solution to that problem, stop behaving like a total prat.

• Like 2

the yellow and the red are not important.

the big question for Thailand is continuity

to ensure the continuity of its develoment strategy and of the principles of the sufficiency economy.

some forces are in favor of that, others are in favor of transforming the country into a populist capitalist social-democracy which will at the end run into the same problems as now face by many western countries. Due to the specificities of Thai mentality, I'm not even sure Thailand would last that long once the "free money for nothing" mentality will have been kicked off.

"Sufficiency economy"? Isn't that about convincing the poor that they should be happy in their poverty?

was it ever going uphill???

As Thailand and also specially Thai people are not ready take critism and advice from foreigners,

They damn to do the same mistakes again and again.

Don't blame me, but they are to fashistic to learn from others.

Edited by SuwadeeS