Please i really need your help

Good evening,my name is Luigi,a new user instead i open tvf everyday.I need you help with this matter:i was working Legaly in Thailand for the past five years,but this month i will resign cause i have enough of my boss(italian too);i have work permit(one year)one a visa for marry.My matter is:when my wp will be canceled(this will happen,i think)between the 23 of november(cause i write my letter of dismission one weeks before),i will have more seven months visa on my passport:my visa will expire with the wp or i will can stay thailand until my visa marriage expires?Thank's everybody for the help,and sorry for my english.

Thaiexpat I mean to cross the Cambodian border(I am based in Pattaya) when my extension will expires on may 2014, and back to Thailan for a couple of weeks before leaving back to Italy.So I will get a 30 days tourist visa?

NO !

You will receive a 15 day "visa exempt" entry !

If you apply to immigration they may give you a 60 day extension to "visit" your wife.

So I will get only 15 days?

Yes, 15 days.

After that you can apply for a 60 day extension based on your marriage.

From Police order 777/2551

2.24 In the case of an alien visiting a Thai spouse or child:

Permission will be granted for a period of not more than 60 days at a time.

(1) Proof of relationship.

(2) In the case of a spouse, their marital relationship shall be de jure (legitimate) and de facto.

Thaiexpat I mean to cross the Cambodian border(I am based in Pattaya) when my extension will expires on may 2014, and back to Thailan for a couple of weeks before leaving back to Italy.So I will get a 30 days tourist visa?

NO !

You will receive a 15 day "visa exempt" entry !

If you apply to immigration they may give you a 60 day extension to "visit" your wife.

So I will get only 15 days?

Yes

Edited by bifftastic

No you will not need to show an air ticket. When your visa expires you can travel to Cambodia via land exit and return and will receive a 15 day visa exempt stay. If you travel to Cambodia via plane and return then you will receive 30 visa exempt. I hope this helps you.

Edited by ericthai

No you don't need a ticket at border.

It would be cheaper and easier to get the 60 day extension at immigration.

thank you Ubonjoe for the advice:but my intention is to stay Thailand 12 days more my after my extension expires and after will flight back to Italy.For now is what I want to do, in the future maybe I will change my mind and all your advice will like gold for me
  • Like 1

H everybody again:today i drove a friend of mine to the border of Aranyaprathet..He was on a simply arrival visa from the airport.His visa on arrival ended today and he went there for another 15 days:but when we went on the car,already near Sakeo,he noticed that he was stampeted for a month:from 01 Nov 2013 to 30 Nov 2013.My question is:someone answered me that when i will go to a border cause my extension visa marriage will finish i will recieve only 15 days.So,this friend of mine,why has recived 29 days:

-depends from bordere to border?

-depends on type of visa you previous have?

-depends on the mood of the police officer?

-or simply they stamped him an illegal stamp?

Thank you and sorry again for my English.

Depends on your passport country.

Believe this is the first report we have of a possible new policy for seven countries land visa exempt entry now being changed back to 30 days from the previous 15 days.

Unconfirmed list of new 30 day visa exempt countries by land or air is

USA, UK, Germany, Japan, Canada, France and Italy

Depends on your passport country.

Believe this is the first report we have of a possible new policy for seven countries land visa exempt entry now being changed back to 30 days from the previous 15 days.

Unconfirmed list of new 30 day visa exempt countries by land or air is

USA, UK, Germany, Japan, Canada, France and Italy

Ok i see:sure depends on this.But my friend,from Italy too,told me that there was a paper attached on the wall where he has read that Italy was one of 15 days visa country.Maybe they have changed the rules....