weird conversations with bar girls?

rct99q

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a similar experience once onu a transatlantic flight. Was sat next to an absolutely stunning lady and we got chatting. It transpired that she was a sex therapist on her way to a conference in the US. Had a fascinating conversation about her work, she said in her experience the most well endowed men are the Native American Indians, and strangely enough the most gifted lovers are the Welsh. After a while she said, "' enough about me, how about you, whats your name?". I replied, "Tonto Evans"!

Bloody hell mate William Shakespeare called and wants his joke back!

Sadly, I am not so lucky to have such intellectual neighbours!coffee1.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

If I had them, my wife would certainly keep them far away from me...

Not that I'd try anything, all the misses I've had relationships with,

feel the same...as far away as possible from girls with open mouths,

as she or they would put it.

So you're a lucky guy,

and long as you keep the misses in plan sight,

or there might be threats put against you, down the road,

or in later time, trying to cause turmoil in paradise.

My first girl had friend from the professional entertainment industry,

and they tried far & wide to put thoughts into her head,

whenever I wasn't around.

It didn't work initially,

but over time, it apparently took hold,

and she decided the best way to get back at whatever she thought I'd done...

was to get some of her own.

Big mistake, as she got the boot,

and I simply moved on to find someone more loyal,

and child bearing.

would be interesting to get their thoughts on Thai men, having visited several prisons in Thailand I was surprised by the amount of Thai men that have mutilated their penises or inserted rocks into them, or both, in fact some are so mutilated I doubt they would work, dont know if its common outside gang culture but it made me wonder if thats why some Thai ladies seem to not want much to do with Thai men

• Like 1

Canadians do not have balls, they have hockey pucks.

Anyways..this topic always shows a good amount of ignorance... Check the DNA of any Canadian and you will probably end up with Brit Balls or Welsh Balls...with a few French Balls thrown in. As for Americans....you got to add in the African DNA, which constitutes about 99 percent of the total population ball mass of the world. lol.

I had a similar experience once onu a transatlantic flight. Was sat next to an absolutely stunning lady and we got chatting. It transpired that she was a sex therapist on her way to a conference in the US. Had a fascinating conversation about her work, she said in her experience the most well endowed men are the Native American Indians, and strangely enough the most gifted lovers are the Welsh. After a while she said, "' enough about me, how about you, whats your name?". I replied, "Tonto Evans"!

Bloody hell mate William Shakespeare called and wants his joke back!

I hope you gave him my regards!

• Like 1

And I thought the person asking how many xpats still used toilet tissue in Thailand, was bad taste, now another one in the poor taste catagory pops up.

Actually never asked about the flavour, maybe st the next party i will ask for you!

I had a similar experience once on a transatlantic flight. Was sat next to an absolutely stunning lady and we got chatting. It transpired that she was a sex therapist on her way to a conference in the US. Had a fascinating conversation about her work, she said in her experience the most well endowed men are the Native American Indians, and strangely enough the most gifted lovers are the Welsh. After a while she said, "' enough about me, how about you, whats your name?". I replied, "Tonto Evans"!

Yeah, the old ones are the best ! Actually.....i'm Welsh ! Doesn't it make you wonder how the girls knew all this information ? After all...........didn't the Thai government say "There is no prostitution in Pattaya!!"