weird conversations with bar girls?

rct99q

Sadly, I am not so lucky to have such intellectual neighbours!coffee1.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

If I had them, my wife would certainly keep them far away from me...

Not that I'd try anything, all the misses I've had relationships with,

feel the same...as far away as possible from girls with open mouths,

as she or they would put it.

So you're a lucky guy,

and long as you keep the misses in plan sight,

or there might be threats put against you, down the road,

or in later time, trying to cause turmoil in paradise.

My first girl had friend from the professional entertainment industry,

and they tried far & wide to put thoughts into her head,

whenever I wasn't around.

It didn't work initially,

but over time, it apparently took hold,

and she decided the best way to get back at whatever she thought I'd done...

was to get some of her own.

Big mistake, as she got the boot,

and I simply moved on to find someone more loyal,

and child bearing.

Actually they are very entertaining at times. Ohm, Deuan, Tia and "Lilly" (lady boy) are all family (nieces and cousins of my wife) so kind of hard to keep them away. The others were girls on a break before high season in Pattaya or Phuket where they work mostly. These are all good old Isaan girls.

They have some of the funniest stories I have ever heard and are good neighbors.

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be interesting to get their thoughts on Thai men, having visited several prisons in Thailand I was surprised by the amount of Thai men that have mutilated their penises or inserted rocks into them, or both, in fact some are so mutilated I doubt they would work, dont know if its common outside gang culture but it made me wonder if thats why some Thai ladies seem to not want much to do with Thai men

All of them have Thai boyfriends or husbands. They work in the business to make money and at the end of the day they earn in a month what their husbands/boyfriends earn in a year. Most of the guys are quite supportive but I suspect that may change when and if the money stops rolling in.

I feel you will regret opening this thread at some point. thumbsup.gif

Actually no. Was just getting bored with the how much do you spend per month, do you wai, is your wife beater tank top attire not appropriate for the immigration office type of topics.

This happened last weekend and sort of stuck in my head (so to speak).

Could have opened a hamburger thread on the General Forum. That would be interesting. Chiang Mai has done it to death it and Pizza.

Get the whole kingdom in on it.

would be interesting to get their thoughts on Thai men, having visited several prisons in Thailand I was surprised by the amount of Thai men that have mutilated their penises or inserted rocks into them, or both, in fact some are so mutilated I doubt they would work, dont know if its common outside gang culture but it made me wonder if thats why some Thai ladies seem to not want much to do with Thai men

Huh??? I was surprised why would anyone check out prisoners dicks?....That's weird

Being Irish I have often wished my member was 12", I must admit.

Instead of this monster that I have now..................tongue.png

yes I agree. the doctor told me he could give me a 12 inch dick.....but I wasn't cutting off 3 inches for anybody!!!

I had a similar experience once on a transatlantic flight. Was sat next to an absolutely stunning lady and we got chatting. It transpired that she was a sex therapist on her way to a conference in the US. Had a fascinating conversation about her work, she said in her experience the most well endowed men are the Native American Indians, and strangely enough the most gifted lovers are the Welsh. After a while she said, "' enough about me, how about you, whats your name?". I replied, "Tonto Evans"!

Something like that happened to me at a party:

She: Hi, my mane is Carmen.

Me: That's a beautiful name, did your mother give it to you?

She: No I made it up from two of my favorite things, cars, and men, What's your name?

Me: BJ Titsengolf.

• Like 1

Anyways..this topic always shows a good amount of ignorance... Check the DNA of any Canadian and you will probably end up with Brit Balls or Welsh Balls...with a few French Balls thrown in. As for Americans....you got to add in the African DNA, which constitutes about 99 percent of the total population ball mass of the world. lol.

My thoughts exactly. So if I move to Canada, my balls would swell up? laugh.png The OP must have tried hard to not laugh in those bargirls' faces.

I had a similar experience once on a transatlantic flight. Was sat next to an absolutely stunning lady and we got chatting. It transpired that she was a sex therapist on her way to a conference in the US. Had a fascinating conversation about her work, she said in her experience the most well endowed men are the Native American Indians, and strangely enough the most gifted lovers are the Welsh. After a while she said, "' enough about me, how about you, whats your name?". I replied, "Tonto Evans"!

You beat me to it Kimo Sabe ................ I'm part Choctaw, but I question which part??? Certainly not the lower extremity, and its true the Indian Mothers name their children after the first thing they see when they are born, ain't that right "Two-Dog's F'n" ???thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Huh??? I was surprised why would anyone check out prisoners dicks?....That's weird

A man's got to have a hobby.

Did you know a Thai bar girl was suspected of killing a well known British publisher whos surname began with M. She was a guest on his expensive yacht. Walking naked on his ship (as he often did)he bumped into her and said,"Will you toss me off?" So she tossed him off the ship.

its pretty in your face, they spend a lot of the day naked because of the heat.

Canadians do not have balls, they have hockey pucks.

Anyways..this topic always shows a good amount of ignorance... Check the DNA of any Canadian and you will probably end up with Brit Balls or Welsh Balls...with a few French Balls thrown in. As for Americans....you got to add in the African DNA, which constitutes about 99 percent of the total population ball mass of the world. lol.

Seems that I can be lucky that I´m Swedesmile.png

Clearly there is only one logical conclusion to this discussion. Everyone post pictures of your balls while holding a ruler (inches or cm your choice) and the truth will out! LOL

I've got a 10 metre tape-measure if groups of certain nationalities want to borrow it to get an aggregate.

Years ago when I was single and doing the bar girl scene, I had several hookers who were my friends. We'd lend each other money and I'd get an occasional freebie. They would tell me about all the strange little quirks their customers had and some defied belief!

One girl had a regular who paid her very well just to sit on the bed and talk all night, another said her regular liked to be tied up and verbally abused!

We never talked about size but they all agreed, black guys were always on the large side!

Reminds me of one time, I was urinating in the public toilets at Kings Cross Station when a black dude ran in and flopped it out right next to me.

"Wow, I just made it" he remarked in mid stream.

I glanced down and politely asked if he could make one for me too!

• Like 2

I remember more than a few bar girl conversations that went like this (gripping her fore arm)blink.png jeb jeb he couldnt get it in....giggle...w00t.gif bla.......so perhaps its time to cut this fallacy to size...biggrin.png

Yeah, girls always grab their forearm, but one girl soon realized it was no match, so she grabbed her angle to find a comparable match. OK, she was skinny and I was in a good mood.

It is indeed a funny conversation, the only worrying part is that wife's cousins had to ask where OP was from.

Hope they did not ask the name or where OP was staying and how long :)

Otherwise the whole conversation sounds more like the vetting process

It is indeed a funny conversation, the only worrying part is that wife's cousins had to ask where OP was from.

Hope they did not ask the name or where OP was staying and how long smile.png

Otherwise the whole conversation sounds more like the vetting process

Have had many funny conversations with these ladies. On this evening they (my in-laws) had some friends staying with them on break from down south (I am from Nong Khai). The cousins all know me and have been married for nearly four years now.

About 6 weeks ago the one cousin Deuan, comes smashing over in a hurry asking if she can park her trucks and farm animals in our yard for a while. Asked my wife what was going on and turns out she had a "visitor" from overseas coming to stay for a while and did not want him to see her stuff. Keeping up the poor Isaan girl image. Never did meet the guy as he lasted about a week I am told, but she did have a shiny new motorbike parked out front!

I did not ask!

its pretty in your face, they spend a lot of the day naked because of the heat.

wwex,

Id be inclined to add an extra word to your above reply.... after pretty add the word much. Personally I dont think that (as a red blooded male) Id ever find male genitallia to be 'pretty' if it was 'in my face' Quite the opposite really.

As for having female genitallia 'in my face'....well that would be a whole different ball game! tongue.png

I had a conversation with a bar owner who said he thought he was turning gay. blink.png

I almost drowned in my beer.

After recovering I asked, was he turning gay because he was shagging a katoey, that was as ugly as sin.

Or was there another problem. w00t.gif

The dude is Irish so that may explain a lot

Needless to say his bar went bust

Years ago when I was single and doing the bar girl scene, I had several hookers who were my friends. We'd lend each other money and I'd get an occasional freebie. They would tell me about all the strange little quirks their customers had and some defied belief!

One girl had a regular who paid her very well just to sit on the bed and talk all night, another said her regular liked to be tied up and verbally abused!

We never talked about size but they all agreed, black guys were always on the large side!

Reminds me of one time, I was urinating in the public toilets at Kings Cross Station when a black dude ran in and flopped it out right next to me.

"Wow, I just made it" he remarked in mid stream.

I glanced down and politely asked if he could make one for me too!

made me laugh dude, cheers for that.

I had a conversation with a bar owner who said he thought he was turning gay. blink.png

I almost drowned in my beer.

After recovering I asked, was he turning gay because he was shagging a katoey, that was as ugly as sin.

Or was there another problem. w00t.gif

The dude is Irish so that may explain a lot

Needless to say his bar went bust

May be by gay he meant happy :)

In oz still have ice cream " gay time" I think it is called