weird conversations with bar girls?

rct99q

This may not be about what you think it could be. I live in Isaan and have several neighbors who are working in the "entertainment" business. Ohm one of my wifes cousins was having a small party which we attended. One of Ohms friends asked me where I was from as we had never met before. Told her Canada. This was followed by several of the girls giggling away happily. Asked what was so funny it turns out that they all agreed Canadians had the biggest balls of the many nationalities they knew of . This brought out a very weird conversation in relation to mens nationalties and the size of their equippment. Turns out they were in agreement that they believed Eastern European men were well endowed, American and Canadians average, as well as Australians. To my surprise they also agreed the Irish were shall we say the wee ones of the group. As a whole they had no experience with Africans, Japanese or Mexicans.

Anybody else have weird conversations with their local bar girl neighbors?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any in your discussion group offer any insights on the plausibility of String Theory?

Bosonic, yes. Interestingly a keen observer of this was Claud Lovelace (older brother of Linda Lovelace). Very interesting connection!

I will probably cop shit for this...

But as an Aussie... (The kind of sterotypical aussie people imagine)... I always thought we were under size com[ared to the avg... lol.... I know on the full i struggle to reach the 6.5 mark, which I thought was the average.. (6.1 if u are wondering)...

Guess im just small.... lol... Thanks OP... Thanks a lot..

Let me continue believing the japs win the small scale and the africans win the large scale... any more messing around with my sterotypes and i might go crazy.

Edited by x0r1987

Strange they or she never mentioned Thai men? Being Welsh and "gifted" as one poster put it, I'm not concerned ....lol...as the saying goes its not what you got but how you use it, and No thats not just a saying people with small willys use! Its a fact....lol

I feel you will regret opening this thread at some point. thumbsup.gif

Actually no. Was just getting bored with the how much do you spend per month, do you wai, is your wife beater tank top attire not appropriate for the immigration office type of topics.

This happened last weekend and sort of stuck in my head (so to speak).

Dont forget the ever popular "widening of beach road,north end ".