weird conversations with bar girls?

rct99q

Careful, your class is showing...

Not a question of class, it's a question of gullibility.

Some guys believe a hooker can change.

I guess it's possible, but extremely unlikely.

Anyway back to class, and who is low class,

1. a person who associates with prostitutes, and has family members who are prostitutes.

2. a person that doesn't.

Edited by FiftyTwo

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. a person who associates with prostitutes, and has family members who are prostitutes.

From your posts it appears that you do not actually know ex working girls, so be it.

I used to live in Australian & the last town I lived in for four years there were about 20 Oz/Thai couples, approx 90% were ex bar girls; of that 90% were 4 women who still demonstrated a bar girl attitude, eventually broke up with the husbands and so on. The others had every day jobs, good attitudes, dedicated, took good care of the husband and children, loved the Australian lifestyle etc

I suggest you reconsider your overly judgemental and elitist attitude.

From your posts it appears that you do not actually know ex working girls, so be it.

I used to live in Australian & the last town I lived in for four years there were about 20 Oz/Thai couples, approx 90% were ex bar girls; of that 90% were 4 women who still demonstrated a bar girl attitude, eventually broke up with the husbands and so on. The others had every day jobs, good attitudes, dedicated, took good care of the husband and children, loved the Australian lifestyle etc

Using your figures, that's 25% that are still working, seems too high a risk for me and my family to mix with them.

Did any in your discussion group offer any insights on the plausibility of String Theory?

Bosonic, yes. Interestingly a keen observer of this was Claud Lovelace (older brother of Linda Lovelace). Very interesting connection!

Must have been Claud Boreman (Lovelace was her stage name.) :)

• Like 1

I especially remember a bargirl telling me her friend had recently started at an aGOGO. An old timer was giving her sh_t. So the girl I was talking to hired 5 ladyboys to beat up the girl. She said "you mess with me or my friend and you get back 5 times". I was very polite to her. 555

Using your figures, that's 25% that are still working, seems too high a risk for me and my family to mix with them.

he didnt say they were working. read it again

• Like 1

You really do know how to suck the life out of something. You have labelled sooooo many stereotypes in some of your posts it is laughable....however I do believe you are a troll....or your a member of the Tea Party.....then again they would not be caught dead in the hands of a Hi-So (hahahaha) Isaan girl......troll it is!

There was the time, while in a bar in Soi Cowboy when a young lady offered to perform an act for 1,000 baht. I reminded her that that proper price was only 500 baht. She replied "for 500 baht, you only get half a b...j.."

I retorted "okay, I'll take the second half"

There was the time, while in a bar in Soi Cowboy when a young lady offered to perform an act for 1,000 baht. I reminded her that that proper price was only 500 baht. She replied "for 500 baht, you only get half a b...j.."

I retorted "okay, I'll take the second half"