legitimate jet ski hire

davetrout

Sometimes they don't scam customers.

If they do rob, kidnap or assault, what do you plan on doing?

Can you find a jet ski that is not owned by the police in Pattaya? I doubt it.

What nationality are you?

I know a lady that works on the beach and she says they were told to stop targeting americans, australians, europeans.

The Indians, Chinese, Russians & Arabs are considered legitimate targets to abuse and terrorize.

Right at the bottom of Pattaya Nua where road goes left onto Beach rd. Actually on the small beach in front of the Dusit Thai hotel there is a lone jetski business run by a foreigner

( looks Australian ) Never seen any problems there whatsoever.

By the way the correct English for your opener would be : The family and I are going to Pattaya ....

Edited by morrobay

Experience Thai culture while on holiday.

Instead of renting, grab the family, some drinks and snacks, sit on the steps across from Mikes Mall and watch the jet ski scam show. (as seen on television).

If you are in this same area late at night, drugged up men wearing dresses and bad makeup are there mugging tourists.

It's a blast.

Just don't take any pictures. They are a bit sensitive about that and might kill you.

Edited by UncleJ

Right at the bottom of Pattaya Nua where road goes left onto Beach rd. Actually on the small beach in front of the Dusit Thai hotel there is a lone jetski business run by a foreigner

( looks Australian ) Never seen any problems there whatsoever.

By the way the correct English for your opener would be : The family and I are going to Pattaya ....

^Only three dots in an Ellipsis...

Sometimes they don't scam customers.

If they do rob, kidnap or assault, what do you plan on doing?

Can you find a jet ski that is not owned by the police in Pattaya? I doubt it.

What nationality are you?

I know a lady that works on the beach and she says they were told to stop targeting americans, australians, europeans.

The Indians, Chinese, Russians & Arabs are considered legitimate targets to abuse and terrorize.

i am australian and wife thai baby 50/50