Does anyone know who will carry the 2014 World Cup?

CarolinaJames

^Apparently True are offering a v good 6 month deal at the moment but doubt you will get a month contract. Ask them for the Supersports package only. Might be less than you think...even if you have it for 6 months.

I'm probably dead wrong, but I would think that many Thais who want to see all the matches might be interested in a very short term arrangement with True, now that the free TV option has been put to bed. I don't know if it would be worth it to True however. Depends on the numbers.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got signed up to thaiexpat tv and while i get buffering when trying to watch live, it's fine when i watch later.

I have a connection problem i hope someone can help me with.

I bought today an HDMI cable and an apple mac adaptor. So i have plugged my laptop into my tv. I have managed to get the main apple screen picture on the tv, but when i play the tv on my laptop it does not come up on my tv. Any ideas what i should do anyone?!

Thanks

Has been free since 70, but amazing Thailand strikes again. Anybody know of schedule for the 22 free games? At least get some nights of sleep, looking on bright side...

What has been free since 70? Why is Thailand amazing?

Beat the Chinese women at volleyball?

smile.png

• Like 1

First game (Brazil v Croatia) will be very tight, according to the best-credentialled pundits.

Cabecao The Psychic Turtle ate a fish from a hook decorated with the Brazilian flag, while my one-year-old niece chose the tennis ball from the box I had marked 'Croatia'. She then dribbled into it, which I took as a sign that Luka Modric may score the winning goal.

Set up with the RS Sun box. Let the games begin.smile.png

Raining cats and dogs in Ladprao and my brand new RS Sun Box knocked out of commission. A bad omen I fear.facepalm.gif

S'ok JD....Trust in the neanderthals on the news thread and all you'll need is a coat hanger shoved in the back of your TVthumbsup.gif

Set up with the RS Sun box. Let the games begin.smile.png

Raining cats and dogs in Ladprao and my brand new RS Sun Box knocked out of commission. A bad omen I fear.facepalm.gif

S'ok JD....Trust in the neanderthals on the news thread and all you'll need is a coat hanger shoved in the back of your TVthumbsup.gif

Back on ! Coat hangers still in the closet...for now.tongue.png

Junta decides at the 11 and a half hour to fund the purchase of free to air rights. Junta decides to ban showing of Orwell's 1984 as a political gathering.

I believe that Rik Mayall, the ba$tard (may he RIP), is behind all this lunacylaugh.png

Junta decides at the 11 and a half hour to fund the purchase of free to air rights. Junta decides to ban showing of Orwell's 1984 as a political gathering.

I believe that Rik Mayall, the ba$tard (may he RIP), is behind all this lunacylaugh.png

Kinda like it, hope they clear up all the corruption in this country been long overdue, spend the money available to help the people and if that means spend so the poor thai's can watch the beautiful game called football so be it.laugh.png

Kinda like it, hope they clear up all the corruption in this country been long overdue, spend the money available to help the people and if that means spend so the poor thai's can watch the beautiful game called football so be it.laugh.png

Not my take on it Nev........... More Footy = more gambling (especially by the poor Thais) = more raids = more Tea Money for the boys. Clear up corruption? Naahwhistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...