Chalerm set to present 2 other versions of the amnesty bill

webfact

Chalerm set to present 2 other versions of the amnesty bill

PNPOL561105001000201.png

BANGKOK, 5 November 2013 (NNT) - Pol. Capt. Chalerm Yubamrung stated his intention to present 2 new versions of the amnesty bill, in which amnesty shall be given only to those affected by the coup, but not those who ordered the killings.

Pol. Capt. Chalerm, the Labor Minister, criticized the Pheu Thai’s strategic committee that had been trying to push for the “blanket” amnesty bill, and stated that he intended to present 2 other versions of the amnesty bill granting amnesty only to those who have been affected by the coup including former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatara, but not to those who ordered the killing of protesters.

The Labor Minister is confident that he would be able to rally at least 20 MPs to support the two bills into Parliament.

This has been the first press conference Pol. Capt. Chalerm made since his recent week-long admission to hospital for subdural hematoma a week ago.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-11-05 footer_n.gif

Yingluck and her advisers, the so called Ice Cream Gang (read political geniuses) thought that they could do "it" without outspoken Chalerm. Sneaky Yingluck and her team's strategy was fairly obvious; Just Do It without talking too much. Now that Yingluck's game isn't working as planned, heavyweight Chalerm is back into the picture with of course a much better plan that certainly can be realized within 2 months... Remember that Chalerm said earlier this year that the public could behead him if Thaksin is not back before the end of the year.

chalerms-ice-cream-gang-560x373_zps748fe

Yingluck's Ice Cream gang

Edited by Nickymaster

Yingluck and her advisers, the so called Ice Cream Gang (read political geniuses) thought that they could do "it" without outspoken Chalerm. Sneaky Yingluck and her team's strategy was fairly obvious; Just Do It without talking too much. Now that Yingluck's game isn't working as planned, heavyweight Chalerm is back into the picture with of course a much better plan that certainly can be realized within 2 months... Remember that Chalerm said earlier this year that the public could behead him if Thaksin is not back before the end of the year.

I love the ice cream gang! Especially because this pic pissed chalermy off so much!

I love the ice cream gang! Especially because this pic pissed chalermy off so much!

Yep, too funny:

"And now there's an 'ice-cream gang' at Government House," he said.

Chalerm added that Yingluck should have veteran politicians around her so she can be shielded from political attacks.

"Now, she has only dogs around her and she will face her demise as prime minister as nobody will respect her," he said

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Chalerm-warns-Yingluck-of-her-ice-cream-gang-30209762.html

A political leader needed a “tiger” to shadow him or her everywhere, he said. Any leader picking a “dog” to follow them faced disaster, he added.

http://pattayatoday.net/news/thailand-news/chalerm-sends-warning-to-pm-2/

Edited by Nickymaster

Pol. Capt. Chalerm, the Labor Minister, criticized the Pheu Thai’s strategic committee that had been trying to push for the “blanket” amnesty bill, and stated that he intended to present 2 other versions of the amnesty bill granting amnesty only to those who have been affected by the coup including former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatara, but not to those who ordered the killing of protesters.

The Labor Minister is confident that he would be able to rally at least 20 MPs to support the two bills into Parliament.

Another statement made from the planet Zog.

It is possible to ramrod this sort of stuff through a couple of stages, using threats and/or bribes.

Is he planning on trying to rewrite the Constitution first, again.

• Like 2

Chalerm beheaded himself already.

Is it not a public dis-service for a servant of the people to represent the people....... or this headache I have today is seriously bending my perception.

These bills though would in an ideal world lead to some serious supreme court fun, but alas I am not feeling like these bills and surrounding issues are ever really going to get their time in the sun.

im soooo happy hes back.our red friends on here arnt so i fear.....politics here is much better than eton <deleted> in westminster...w00t.gif

Both abhisit and Korn were "educate" at eton. They're just variations on a theme though I don't think Cameron's been charged with murder (yet) so you may have a point.

I think Chalerm should retire and take care of his health instead of this silliness.

Hypothetically, if one of his bills gets accepted into Parliament and MPs supprt it, what will happen?

Correct, even bigger protests.

The current uncertainty (and period of mourning) is seriously impacting our business and others. No events, parties, celebrations etc.

• Like 2

He's still alive???

Unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes for some reason thought he was dead too! when I saw him on tele I questioned the Mrs her reply to my "I thought he was dead" , was ....not yet!

im soooo happy hes back.our red friends on here arnt so i fear.....politics here is much better than eton <deleted> in westminster...w00t.gif

Both abhisit and Korn were "educate" at eton. They're just variations on a theme though I don't think Cameron's been charged with murder (yet) so you may have a point.

How can the DSI charge Cameron with murder?

• Like 1