Chalerm set to present 2 other versions of the amnesty bill

webfact

Don't blame the guy. He is a police officer. All he learned in his career was how to threaten, extort and intimidate people - and of course how to get his kids off the hook for murdering fellow police officers.

Nothing has changed since his police officer days. Except now the threat is, if you do not accept the current amnesty bill, then we will push one through that is even worse.

At least everything he says and does is so insane that he is a liability, not an asset, to the PTP - so I hope he keep pushing biggrin.png

• Like 1

"This has been the first press conference Pol. Capt. Chalerm made since his recent week-long admission to hospital for subdural hematoma a week ago."

I admit I did not know what a subdural hematoma was, so I googled it - and the result explains everything cheesy.gif

"A subdural hematoma is a collection of blood on the surface of the brain.

Causes: Subdural hematomas are usually the result of a serious head injury."

I can understand Chalerm's desperation. There are only fifty six days left until his beheading if the dear leader is not back home in Thailand.

It does seem as if it's an attempt to get back in the good book of Thaksin! he doesn't like the Ministry of Labour! Hope it backfires, in some way's he's more desperate than Thaksin is!

so let me get this right

- The current bill was changed by some committee to how it is now midway through the process

- The people are very obviously rejecting this big time

- The senate was going to approve the bill but now it seems they are going to reject it based on the public reaction

- yingluk says she will accept the senate ruling as if she has a choice - suddenly she's active in this process

- and before the ink dries Charlerm has just produced 2 more bills to be pushed through if this one fails - doesn't this government know when to quit

This whole process is a sham - how any government could keep up this charade is beyond comprehension, it's time to drop this and get on with upholding the law and running the country - two years of this crap is enough

Thaksin needs to shit or get off the pot - come back face the music do his time and let all the other charges be heard - no time better than now when he has the DSI and AG in his pocket - that's not going to last much longer it seems

• Like 2

im soooo happy hes back.our red friends on here arnt so i fear.....politics here is much better than eton <deleted> in westminster...w00t.gif

Both abhisit and Korn were "educate" at eton. They're just variations on a theme though I don't think Cameron's been charged with murder (yet) so you may have a point.

How can the DSI charge Cameron with murder?

They can't unless Thaksin tells them to find some excuse ! thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Don't blame the guy. He is a police officer. All he learned in his career was how to threaten, extort and intimidate people - and of course how to get his kids off the hook for murdering fellow police officers.

Nothing has changed since his police officer days. Except now the threat is, if you do not accept the current amnesty bill, then we will push one through that is even worse.

At least everything he says and does is so insane that he is a liability, not an asset, to the PTP - so I hope he keep pushing biggrin.png

Agreed, he should be encouraged to keep his mouth in full flight, always, a definite asset to the opposition.

these people decide on our 'long stay' and arrivals!

After the 'incident' with a boat with an intoxicated 'driver' i proposed a 1000 bath hand-out arrival for all tourist who are in danger of accidents-incidents-and outright criminal intend while enjoying their holiday in Thailand!!

Chalerm should concentrate on his job at hand.

Trafficking.

What is this nutter like!!!

That is just absurd!!

Why not have a bill that states amnesty for everyone whose name begins with the initial T and some jail time for those whose name begins with either the initial A or S??blink.png.

im soooo happy hes back.our red friends on here arnt so i fear.....politics here is much better than eton <deleted> in westminster...w00t.gif

Both abhisit and Korn were "educate" at eton. They're just variations on a theme though I don't think Cameron's been charged with murder (yet) so you may have a point.

Abhist was educated at Eton College. Korn was educated in Satit Pathumwan and then went to Winchester College in England. both men graduated with honours from St John's College, Oxford.

They may be variations on a theme, much the same as Thaksin and Chalerm are variations on a different theme.

Just clarifying you know.

• Like 2

One can't fault him for his undying loyalty to the Paymaster in Chief, however, it might be fun to invite him to do an IQ Test? Any guesses at the score he would get - zero does not count okay? I had thought his Doctors would have ordered him off the "ear medicine" due to his last illness in an effort to bring his blood pressure down and to deliver more rational statements. Maybe he knows better than them and the "ear medicine" is a little bit more addictive?coffee1.gif

One can't fault him for his undying loyalty to the Paymaster in Chief, however, it might be fun to invite him to do an IQ Test? Any guesses at the score he would get - zero does not count okay? I had thought his Doctors would have ordered him off the "ear medicine" due to his last illness in an effort to bring his blood pressure down and to deliver more rational statements. Maybe he knows better than them and the "ear medicine" is a little bit more addictive?coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

I will give him the benefit of doubt and say he would score about 1, out of a possible 100, and that's being kind to him. But in saying that he still is sharper than all the PTP cheer squad who troll this forum, like "Calgary" and his mates. cheesy.gif