Thai women age badly?

TPDH

• 1 month later...

Troll

I don't think the OP is a troll, although I don't agree Thai women lose their looks in their thirties and forties, although like in other countries a lot of Thai woman nowadays (and men, mainly due to too much alcohol) put on a lot of weight as they get older probably due to MacDonalds, KFC etc.

In saying that, I know a lot of Thai woman in their thirties and forties, who are really beautiful.

If I posted here a photo of Mrs.Trans (45) you would eat your words. If I posted a photo of my friends wife (58) you would eat your words.........coffee1.gif

PS. Post a photo of yourself and reveal your age...........We will comment

If I posted here a photo of Mrs.Trans (45) you would eat your words. If I posted a photo of my friends wife (58) you would eat your words.........coffee1.gif

PS. Post a photo of yourself and reveal your age...........We will comment. thumbsup.gif

You realise the OP is a man transam, dont you?

Geeeeze. The guy in your avatar should be wearing a bra.

PS. Post a photo of yourself and reveal your age...........We will comment

Sorry, pressed the wrong button.

Hansen it does not just fade away. My wife is a stunning 38. I know many Western women that look vastly older than their years, so please don't generalise.

35 - 40 the ladies do for the most part look wonderful. 50 is sort of a wall though. At a certain point, no definitive age, but somewhere between 45 and 55 they tank big time. There are going to be some exceptions of course, but 90 percent crash and burn. They put on 10 years in a year or two.

well, it used to be that i was considered looking much younger then my age, but i think sun/dry weather/lack of use of cosmetic products (money money money) and stress (three kids in army active duty, 4-5 mini wars, and economics) has aged me not just in body but in personality also, a bit.

also, on kibbutz there is a tendency to less dress up and do faces and now most of us also dont dye our hair (chemicals and such)... hubby has commented about that, as have my kids.... too bad for them...

but there is something to say about many of the women, especially 1. village women/farmers 2/ poorer women do seem to age after a certain time due to stress, but also hormonal changes change our skin and bodies.

the clothing thing: definately my husband has this thought that my age (50) should not be running around in tummy tops and short shorts, but definately more 'khun ying' style clothes. and he has become more of a home body and sedantary when not working. and from what other women here in israel with thai husbands/bf's say, that seems to be a theme. while my israeli women friends with their israeli husbands are doing bycycling and tennis etc, the thai husbands seem to enjoy sitting around and hanging out and eating with a few beers (israeli men dont tend to do beers and such except on a friday night) at hand. a friend of mine from the consulate complained about her (second ) thai husband using exactly that description: at age 35 they stop. everything.

as far as aging: it seems that western women that can afford it are going for more artificial methods of looking young whereas it could be that thai women havent gone that direction yet.

i think that darker skins tend to age differently then white skin but also body shapes and fat gain are pre programmed genetically in to ethnic types. i know that the filipinas also tend to change suddenly at certain ages.here peopel say this about yemenite women: the girls are stunningly gorgeous, they age suddenly after a few kids and their shape just changes...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I think it is what you make it really... Some people might find them women over 30+ that you call ugly, attractive... So really it's all based on opinion.

On the science side of things... Asian people's genes are different so maybe they age differently from Europeans?

Also I think working class people are more aged looking than middle/higher class people mainly because they've had a harder life, right?

AGREED!! Asian ladies in general age quicker than western ladies, it's a fact.... Filipino ladies, Cambodian ladies ..... And thai ladies.... It must be the Asian genes, of course may I also add that beauty is only skin deep and the real beauty comes from the heart.... And Asian ladies have and are the most caring kindest women I have ever met.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Ohhhhh..That means I got it all! My wife is 48, 5'8", 57Kg. More beautiful than every woman I know in that age, the most beautiful of the 25 I dated here before getting married, and also is the most caring and kindest one...plus..she is playful and funny like a teenager...More than that?....I am 20 years older than her, and she is the one with money.... own house..own new car...etc..etc....and she is worried that I will cheat her. Wonderful family too! Sorry guys..I never will post her picture...but..do you know Catherine Zeta Jones?..she is her clone....In Thailand also miracles can happen!!!

• 1 month later...

well, it used to be that i was considered looking much younger then my age, but i think sun/dry weather/lack of use of cosmetic products (money money money) and stress (three kids in army active duty, 4-5 mini wars, and economics) has aged me not just in body but in personality also, a bit.

also, on kibbutz there is a tendency to less dress up and do faces and now most of us also dont dye our hair (chemicals and such)... hubby has commented about that, as have my kids.... too bad for them...

but there is something to say about many of the women, especially 1. village women/farmers 2/ poorer women do seem to age after a certain time due to stress, but also hormonal changes change our skin and bodies.

the clothing thing: definately my husband has this thought that my age (50) should not be running around in tummy tops and short shorts, but definately more 'khun ying' style clothes. and he has become more of a home body and sedantary when not working. and from what other women here in israel with thai husbands/bf's say, that seems to be a theme. while my israeli women friends with their israeli husbands are doing bycycling and tennis etc, the thai husbands seem to enjoy sitting around and hanging out and eating with a few beers (israeli men dont tend to do beers and such except on a friday night) at hand. a friend of mine from the consulate complained about her (second ) thai husband using exactly that description: at age 35 they stop. everything.

as far as aging: it seems that western women that can afford it are going for more artificial methods of looking young whereas it could be that thai women havent gone that direction yet.

i think that darker skins tend to age differently then white skin but also body shapes and fat gain are pre programmed genetically in to ethnic types. i know that the filipinas also tend to change suddenly at certain ages.here peopel say this about yemenite women: the girls are stunningly gorgeous, they age suddenly after a few kids and their shape just changes...

I was fortunate to have met an Israeli Yemenite girl in school back in the 80's, who also played the guitar and sang.

She was a little too young minded for me at the time, but I still can recall her charming sweet manner and I have a tape of her singing still.

Edited by Scarpolo

I must live in a different Thailand to the OP, or he is a young bloke that is still wet behind the ears, My wife is 50 and is drop dead knock out gorgeous, still has all the men looking at her when we go out, have been told many times how beautiful she is, and she dresses conservative.

I went back to Australia in 2012 and was surprised how bad the Aussie women looked and the size of them and they looked old for their age and I am talking about some in my own family, so I know how old they are. Aussie people would not believe my wife age most thought she was 20 years younger than she is. she has a aunty that is just over 60 and she is still a good sort, looks about 40.

Spelling and grammar police can take a break from this post you are not needed.

Of course, and he doesn't look too bad for 60 whatever. Perhaps someone should start a thread about how Farang men who are over 50 think they look like they are 25. And, oh dear, how they have aged terribly.

and all use Just for Men or it's equivalent - you're fooling no-one (unless it's Touch of Grey of course - which my wife insists I use !)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

How old are you? When I was young I thought old people (over 30) were not very attractive. As I got older I realized how very wrong I was. When you mature intellectually and emotionally you will get it. Until then please refrain from this kind of post.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

My Thai GF is 37 and she looks the same age as most 25 year-old UK girls.

I think she is aging well.

yes... mine is 32 and I have already been accused of being a paedophile by foreign women who saw us together !?

I think women everywhere age well as long as they take care of themselves.

In some countries women don't take care of themselves right from the beginning, sometimes they grow tired of it, sometimes they stop when they have kids or get married, and some continue to want to look good, and many do.

I found that this is true for Thai women too, as long as they care about their looks, they tend to look good, and thankfully, many do care.

Of course, "looking good" also involves keeping weight under control - I have a feeling that what doctors want to sell as "healthy weight" is way too much, and is mostly aimed at making people feel good opposed to making them look good, 555

About this topic, I have also thought about this picture I saw some time ago on the net and made me laugh:

post-67243-0-55934200-1409872898_thumb.j

Edited by manarak