Thai women age badly?

TPDH

Hey there!

First of all, I hope I dont offend anyone with the title. I just wanna get your opinion about it. I find Thai women extremely attractive and for me Thai women are some of the most attractive women in the world. However, that goes for younger women. I have been here for 6 months now and i very very rarely see beautiful women that are older. And by older i mean above 30-35+.

Yes, we all define whats attractive different. And of course there are lots of beautiful women that are older in Thailand and we have all seem plenty of them, but thats not the point. But the percentage of attractive women around 18-30 is so ridiculously high in Thailand in general. But what happends when they get older? The percentage of attractive women in Thailand at a young age is probably higher than most countries in the world, but the percentage of attractive women at a older age is probably the worst ive seen.

Im from Scandinavia and over there we have so many beautiful women that are 30-35+. If they are beautiful when they are young, they are very likely to still be very beautiful or at least beautiful at a more mature age too.

How can the beauty of these young gorgeous women just fade away? Is it the sun? They just dont use a lot of make up when their older? They don't care about their looks when they got a husband or kids? Whats wrong? Am I wrong?

• Like 2

Completely wrong. I know some stunning 35-40 yr old Thai women.

I agree. The OP is probably hanging around in a different environment.

Our Vet is a femal of around 35, a CMU graduate. She looks 22 and stunning - a true Chiang Mai beauty.

I reckon many who work in the rice field look old. Many older women, about 5 -6 years older than my wife, look like my wife's mother. But they have my respect!

Edited by muchogra

I think it is what you make it really... Some people might find them women over 30+ that you call ugly, attractive... So really it's all based on opinion.

On the science side of things... Asian people's genes are different so maybe they age differently from Europeans?

Also I think working class people are more aged looking than middle/higher class people mainly because they've had a harder life, right?

I think it is what you make it really... Some people might find them women over 30+ that you call ugly, attractive... So really it's all based on opinion. 

On the science side of things... Asian people's genes are different so maybe they age differently from Europeans? 

Also I think working class people are more aged looking than middle/higher class people mainly because they've had a harder life, right?

AGREED!! Asian ladies in general age quicker than western ladies, it's a fact.... Filipino ladies, Cambodian ladies ..... And thai ladies.... It must be the Asian genes, of course may I also add that beauty is only skin deep and the real beauty comes from the heart.... And Asian ladies have and are the most caring kindest women I have ever met.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

30+ is older??? good lord how old is the OP?

As for the notion that 35 year old Thai women are aging poorly well, it depends on where you live doesn't it. Women who work hard and labor in the sun will age faster than those women who sit in offices or don't work at all or never see the sun. Women who drink heavily, smoke heavily will age faster than those who do not.

Got not alot to do with Asian or Thai but how hard is her life. Something you might want to think about next time you think a woman over the age of 35 is not attractive simply because she is not 22.

• Like 1

30+ is older??? good lord how old is the OP?

As for the notion that 35 year old Thai women are aging poorly well, it depends on where you live doesn't it. Women who work hard and labor in the sun will age faster than those women who sit in offices or don't work at all or never see the sun. Women who drink heavily, smoke heavily will age faster than those who do not.

Got not alot to do with Asian or Thai but how hard is her life. Something you might want to think about next time you think a woman over the age of 35 is not attractive simply because she is not 22.

My partner of 8 years is 38,doesnt smoke,very rarely drinks,42 kilo,and she has amazing skin,and beautiful to me.When my ex english wife was 38 she had amazing skin too,didnt smoke,hardly drank then,very petite too.

I agree that it probably depends where you live and contributing factors such as sun, lifestyle etc.
However, i have noticed that many Thai ladies when they reach a certain age (maybe 35+??) that they seem to conform to an idea of what that age/dress etc should look like.
I mean that they dont necessary look old, but they sort of become more frumpy. Ie, cut hair, wear more "mumsy" clothes, dont bother with make-up/lashes/contacts etc anymore. Of course in cities and those ladies with high positions in their jobs likely have a less conforming nature.
Ive often wondered why it is.
Maybe its considered disrespectful in society to be too sexy when you reach an age that is thought to be a mumsy age?
Or maybe its something to do with showing respect to husbands (no longer on the market, so time to dress down).
Im sure plenty will disagree with me, but its a general observation.
I see the same with Thai men too. They sort of morph into age..and with that is often inactivity.
You dont see a lot of sporty seize-the-moment older thai men. A lot of them look complacent and settled into an "im old, so this is how it should be" mentality.

My GF is 10 years older than me, yet looks the same age as me. wub.png (no jokes about the avatar thumbsup.gif)

I think they age better than their western counterparts. In fact, most of my female friends in the west started going downhill at about 25, whereas i don't notice any significant change in Thai women until about 37-40.

I dare say, many of the attractive women you see are probably in their mid-thirties, yet you assume they are still in their twenties.

Edited by Water Buffalo

I agree that it probably depends where you live and contributing factors such as sun, lifestyle etc.

However, i have noticed that many Thai ladies when they reach a certain age (maybe 35+??) that they seem to conform to an idea of what that age/dress etc should look like.

I mean that they dont necessary look old, but they sort of become more frumpy. Ie, cut hair, wear more "mumsy" clothes, dont bother with make-up/lashes/contacts etc anymore. Of course in cities and those ladies with high positions in their jobs likely have a less conforming nature.

Maybe its considered disrespectful in society to be too sexy when you reach an age that is thought to be a mumsy age?

Or maybe its something to do with showing respect to husbands (no longer on the market, so time to dress down).

I see the same with Thai men too. They sort of morph into age..and with that is often inactivity.

You dont see a lot of sporty seize-the-moment older thai men. A lot of them look complacent and settled into an "im old, so this is how it should be" mentality.

Hmmm...you're basically criticizing older women for looking proper. Even in the west, older women who try to look young (or trendy) and sexy are criticized. Look at Madonna. People were lambasting her and saying "act your age." Older ladies (and everyone else, for that matter) just can't win because there's always somebody ready to criticize.

• Like 1

Hmmm...you're basically criticizing older women for looking proper. Even in the west, older women who try to look young (or trendy) and sexy are criticized. Look at Madonna. People were lambasting her and saying "act your age." Older ladies (and everyone else, for that matter) just can't win because there's always somebody ready to criticize.

No. I didnt. Maybe re-read what i described.

Downhill at 25!!! Jeez, I was 50 in September!! I may be a bit wrinkly, but I'm not dead. And i can still attract men.

I think i need to lie down in a dark room. With Bruce blasting.

Springsteen I presume and not some Aussie guy named Bruce. biggrin.png

Of course, and he doesn't look too bad for 60 whatever. Perhaps someone should start a thread about how Farang men who are over 50 think they look like they are 25. And, oh dear, how they have aged terribly.

Edited by Patsycat

Of course, and he doesn't look too bad for 60 whatever. Perhaps someone should start a thread about how Farang men who are over 50 think they look like they are 25. And, oh dear, how they have aged terribly.

"Doesn't look too bad?"

w00t.gif

PATSY!!!!!!

If I posted here a photo of Mrs.Trans (45) you would eat your words. If I posted a photo of my friends wife (58) you would eat your words.........coffee1.gif

PS. Post a photo of yourself and reveal your age...........We will comment. thumbsup.gif

You realise the OP is a man transam, dont you?

If I posted here a photo of Mrs.Trans (45) you would eat your words. If I posted a photo of my friends wife (58) you would eat your words.........coffee1.gif

PS. Post a photo of yourself and reveal your age...........We will comment. thumbsup.gif

You realise the OP is a man transam, dont you?

Yep.............biggrin.png

No photo yet............laugh.png

I'm fairly new to this but my gf is actually older than me by a month. I'm 35 and for UK look very young for my age. I often shock people when they hear I'm 35. My gf however looks even younger. In fact whilst in the uk she was ID on a regular basis much to her annoyance.

I'd say it also depends where you are looking for example a professional business lady where appearance is important would probably look better than a mother of 3 rushing out between house work to the shops.

Also I'd say at certain ages in our life we are wired to find different ages attractive maybe at the moment that age bracket does not appeal?

Of course I could be totally wrong and maybe some nationalities do age worse than others.

"Doesn't look too bad?"

w00t.gif

PATSY!!!!!!

Sorry, i just saw your comment!! There were photos of him frollicking in Barbados recently.

Nice. Have you watched the documentary yet?