Phone and Tablet in the toilet

thailauren

It does seem a strange title but have anyone noticed that we tend to take our smart phone or tablet into the toilet and do our reading of emails etc while we take care of other business?

Just curious to know if you guys are doing it too i am right now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

With only 22 posts in 5 months, it seems like the OP is in dire need of a laxative!!Posted Image

Not in need of a laxative, and you can't simply judge a member by the number of posts.

But this location (the toilet) gives me and i am quite sure many folks a place where you have some time for yourself. It's almost like reading the newspaper while doing a number 2.

• Like 1

Must say OP, your posts have been a little sparse, but you really have put your thinking cap on with this topic. thumbsup.gif ....................sad.png ...................smile.png

Just glad you don't have a desk top set up, you might be in serious sh_t....................laugh.png

• Like 1

Must say OP, your posts have been a little sparse, but you really have put your thinking cap on with this topic. Posted Image ....................Posted Image ...................Posted Image

Just glad you don't have a desk top set up, you might be in serious sh_t....................Posted Image

Would you believe that the idea to post this topic came to me while doing the business.

How does one use the Bum Spray while using the tablet/mobile?

Carefully......very carefully.

I think there is probably an App for that...

WashApp

Now there's an idea! Access the the tablet's mic; distinguish the various sounds and it gives an analysis or your 'movement'. May be on to a winner here!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I brought this up last week. We really do need a sub topic on TV for all things scatological. Threads on paper, toilets, reading on the toilet, do you wipe, clogging pipes with paper seem to be of interest to many people here. Please mods, get this done now. thumbsup.gif

I brought this up last week.  We really do need a sub topic on TV for all things scatological.  Threads on paper, toilets, reading on the toilet, do you wipe, clogging pipes with paper seem to be of interest to many people here.  Please mods, get this done now. Posted Image

Don't you mean skitterological, or is that just Scots word?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app