The Mickey Taking Must Stop

I am declaring May a national 'Love Yorky' month. No more mickey taking on pain of death. After all he is a fine, upstanding :o member of Thai Visa. Please have some nice things to say about the old bugger.

N.B. This includes Kurgen,Toaster, LC, Bloncs,Daley & Paddy (if he ever gets back on)

Oh dear I forgot CDNVIC, apparantly he's the worst of the bunch.

To start the proceedings, here is a picture of our reluctant hero, at dinner with pusingpete, and as you can see by the watch, it is 19.50 and not a wobble in sight.

post-14019-1146576343_thumb.jpg

Edited by lampard10

I am declaring May a national 'Love Yorky' month. No more mickey taking on pain of death. After all he is a fine, upstanding :o member of Thai Visa. Please have some nice things to say about the old bugger.

N.B. This includes Kurgen,Toaster, LC, Bloncs,Daley & Paddy (if he ever gets back on)

To start the proceedings, here is a picture of our reluctant hero, at dinner with pusingpete, and as you can see by the watch, it is 19.50 and not a wobble in sight.

post-14019-1146576343_thumb.jpg

Going soft Sir Lampy? :D ?

You are the biggest Yorky basher of them all :D

Hi “lampard10:D

Khun-grats on whinning the Prem. League Title once again. :D

Having gotten that of me chest of draws, here's to you

Yorky” from all of us in Kan :D

Drink Sir? this one is from "The Colonel“ BTW?

:D

"Kan I poor it for you" ?

:o

Beat that one “lampard10” and yes your were wong, they still serve that dishwashing water here. :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win

only cos hes sat down - he doesnt look too tuned in to be honest - or does he always look like that :o

I've never been one for taking the pi$$ out of fellow members - however on the basis of this post i may start :D

Actually got to speak with the leg-end that his Yorky in the Chat Room the other night... and a jolly pleasent chap he is too.

Not sure why he always seems to be the brunt of such demagoguery. Whenever I’ve met him, I've always found him to be a polite, neatly-attired, well-groomed, knowledgeable, young man.

You definatley met a different Yorky ! :o

And anyway... <deleted> does demagoguery mean... is it a posh word for piss taking ? :D

totster :D

Oh dear I forgot CDNVIC, apparantly he's the worst of the bunch.

Difficult to say who is worse between you and vic. :o

at least he hasn't got his faded red shirt on....

I am one honest soul so I will say the shirt in question is indeed pink. I have a picture of the old chap wearing it somewhere...

[ I have a picture of the old chap wearing it somewhere...

Come on Elsie...........he's not that old. It's just that we'd would all like to join you in middle age again. :D

Well, compare to you! :D

AND I AM NOT MIDDLE AGED

.... am I? :o

Why is the theme tune to 'Last of the Summer Wine' buzzing through my head?

lastofthesummer_1.jpg:o

Carry on, don't mind me. However, I would remind all the Yorky bashers of the Forum rules.

Mmmmmm, I wonder where that green hat went. Haven't seen it for years!

So Yorky tells me :o

He only calls me that because he doesn't want me to feel left out in the Farang Connection - being surrounded by all the ruins. :D

Edited by LovelyCutie

[ I have a picture of the old chap wearing it somewhere...

Come on Elsie...........he's not that old. It's just that we'd would all like to join you in middle age again. :D

Well, compare to you! :D

AND I AM NOT MIDDLE AGED

.... am I? :o

If you are middle aged, then yokie and shady are stone age :D