Has anyone seen/heard a Thai male - farang female couple?

sadhukar

You don't see so many Western female sex tourists in Thailand, because it's not their major destination.

There are hundreds of thousands in Africa, Turkey, Arabic countries and the Carribean, though. They are all supposed to be "strong independant women".

says who?

Personally id feel rather pathetic if i went to a country in order to buy sex.

Thats just me though.

No..i dont class those women as "strong independant women". No idea who does.

They are women taking advantage of an economical situation. No moral judgement being spoken here, just fact.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

»Has anyone seen/heard a Thai male - farang female couple?«

Yes, a lot...!

Thai male/farang female couples are quite common at Koh Phangan and Koh Samui – personally I know many. However some do not last forever, just like with farang male/Thai female, so here are also single farang ladies staying alone with their mixed children, and some Thai men with ex-wife and kids abroad.

The “farang-ladies” looking for males in Asia will primary go to Bali or Koh Phangan (& Koh Samui), both spots are among ladies famous for that.

You don't see so many Western female sex tourists in Thailand, because it's not their major destination.

There are hundreds of thousands in Africa, Turkey, Arabic countries and the Carribean, though. They are all supposed to be "strong independant women".

You forgot Bali and Koh Phangan (Koh Samui) – yes, they do come here...! smile.png

So much ignorance and misogyny and so little time

Actually boys (and that is the term I mean to use) I don't see any redeeming qualities in this thread - from the rather pathetic insults to the snide sexual comments it really has nothing worth continuing.

//CLOSED//

• Like 1