I want to buy a PARROT in UDON THANI

I have 2 for sale...

1 is here... 1 will be here in 1 month....

Going to cost 500 baht each if you take both (ie: 1000 baht),,,, 700 baht if you only take one..

Dont bother PMing me if you dont accept... I know they cost 1000 baht to send in...

Also.... Thailand has many Fake-Parrots. A lot of people will dye birds to sell as parrots... Only after a few days does the new owner find it has died, and dyed....

Dude who posted above works for bikies... I would ask you get a different 'expert' . He was very known in the Phuket-Info forums as a Bikie Restorer and expert....

I do assume he is playing it down because he wants to buy it... Luckily, I am not silly enough to use the same nick here as there....

Nicke would turn in his grave reading Kribs shit,.

Edited by x0r1987

OP, I am sorry I can't help to tell you where to buy a parrot.

I used to own a couple of parrots at one dollar a piece(?) in the States. Our daughter released them from the cage for whatever reason I didn't quite understand then.

My neighbor in Bangkok regularly imports some parrot-looking birds, I think it's from England, for one to two million bahts a batch. The lady of the couple complained to my wife about our dogs and I told my wife to tell her that I don't feel good about the chirping of the birds early in the morning. No more complaint since!

I have 2 for sale...

Going to cost 500 baht each if you take both (ie: 1000 baht),,,, 700 baht if you only take one..

Dont bother PMing me if you dont accept... I know they cost 1000 baht to send in...

Also.... Thailand has many Fake-Parrots. A lot of people will dye birds to sell as parrots... Only after a few days does the new owner find it has died, and dyed....

Dude who posted above works for bikies... I would ask you get a different 'expert' . He was very known in the Phuket-Info forums as a Bikie Restorer and expert.... 

I do assume he is playing it down because he wants to buy it... Luckily, I am not silly enough to use the same nick here as there....

I thought parrots were more expensive. I might buy a few and prepare it for dinner.

I cant help you with your local search, however this website might help http://www.birdslover.com/home/index.php. If you use google chrome, it has a translate function (which I am sure you are aware of), you will find in the right hand column a link to Buy - Sell other birds, there are many birds of all parrotlike species for sale.

Good luck

what were they before they were dyed? roosters? ducks? ostrich?

Yes, ostrich.

I have some youngsters on special offer this week...................

attachicon.gifparot.jpeg..............thumbsup.gif

i'm reporting you as a scammer, there is just no way that budgies can be mistaken for parrots. that blue budgie there is on the endangered wildlife list in new zealand.1zgarz5.gif its worth thousand in the right circles

They are not budges, they are the real deal guv, 'onest. thumbsup.gif

Squawk - handsome man, handsome man - squawk

Squawk - I like fat man, same-same you, Thai man no good ! - squawk

Squawk - I see the way you look at lady, next time I cut it off and feed it to the ducks ! - squawk

Is that really want you want in the background whilst entertaining guests, be they Thai or Farang ?

• Like 1

I have 2 for sale...

500 Baht for a parrot,, for that price it must be a budgie.

Do you know the prices for a parrot ??? they sell for a few thousand baht

Squawk - handsome man, handsome man - squawk

Squawk - I like fat man, same-same you, Thai man no good ! - squawk

Squawk - I see the way you look at lady, next time I cut it off and feed it to the ducks ! - squawk

Is that really want you want in the background whilst entertaining guests, be they Thai or Farang ?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Maybe better to buy a German Shepard instead of a parrot...also smart but does not speak.

I have 2 for sale...

I thought parrots were more expensive. I might buy a few and prepare it for dinner.

They are,,, think the OP is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth syndrome smile.png

Used to sell them In the Pet shop In Udon Thani,, the one past the Irish Clock,, (past the buffalo shed) where the girly bars are,,,, and turn left at the end of the road.

I bought mine in Khon Kaen,,, payed about 3000baht for a baby,,,,, that was a few years ago,,,,,give it to the father In law now,,,,, If they are 2-3 years old, and already talking then they are more expensive.

They had 1x African grey there 6 months old 9000 baht

They had 1x white cockatoo there, that was 12.000 baht, and in another shop they had a 3 year old blue and yellow Macaw,, 40,000 baht.

Which I think are cheeeeep cheeeeeeep smile.png ,, pardon the pun,,,,Considering what they would cost you in the UK,,wai.gif ,

maybe you should consider mynah birds,not only are they good little talkers,but they are lot cheeeeep cheeeeeper smile.png ,,, Im on form today,,,sorry couldn't resist.

Good luck,,, if you want any Info on Pet shops In khon kaen,, Where they are ETC,,, drop me a linewai2.gif

Edited by welsh1