what do you ride?

simba

90º V- Twin .....is what you miss

Had a SV650 before, the ER6 goes way better and stronger, although heavier.

Got the new CNX number plate today. But had to fly back to Bangkok, no time to touch the bike. But I removed those ugly flame stickers. I probably will go for all matte black respray. When I have the time it is...

I've had the urge to go matt black on my bike with some aftermarket fairings.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the new CNX number plate today. But had to fly back to Bangkok, no time to touch the bike. But I removed those ugly flame stickers. I probably will go for all matte black respray. When I have the time it is...

It would be pricey, but carbon fiber bodywork would look great- I'm looking at several CF pieces for my bike.

2004 Ducati 999S. It does Street & Track duties when it suits me. Not as maintenance intensive as people may think, though I do enjoy working on it with the odd upgrade carried out once in awhile. The upgrades are all performance & track safety orientated and mostly hidden. Perhaps I'm tooting my own horn, but the bike sounds awesome. If anything the intake roar is just as good as the Termignoni full race system. epa4egy9.jpgdytyqajy.jpg Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

ducati, please assemble panigale 899 here fast!!!

i know it is already in plans and maybe this year, we can see it at 600 k in Thailand and i will buy it if that happens.

and yes, i ride a red cbr500r now only - apart from my modified honda wave x 125 to the market or shops.

post-184955-0-02757600-1389159006_thumb.

post-184955-0-49552900-1389159012_thumb.

post-184955-0-31736000-1389159019_thumb.

Edited by ll2

It would be pricey, but carbon fiber bodywork would look great- I'm looking at several CF pieces for my bike.

I have a complete set of factory OEM 999R carbon body work which I bought from a buddy in Europe (he had two sets). I don't want to fit the set just yet and will stick with the OEM plastics.

i know it is already in plans and maybe this year, we can see it at 600 k in Thailand and i will buy it if that happens.

How do you know there are plans to assemble the 899, are there any press releases out there or anything? I have an 848 and that would destroy the second hand value, so I may look to sell if this can be verified?

If you're going to track it I wouldn't put it on either, but it's the only kind of 'bling' that belongs on a sportbike, IMHO.;)

Have you seen the ROTOBOX CF wheels? Great stuff.

Yeah, better than BST with a lot of new tech ideas plus proven durability over a few years of motorcycle racing and I am friends with Maja, the managing director of RotoBox wheels.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

How do you know there are plans to assemble the 899, are there any press releases out there or anything? I have an 848 and that would destroy the second hand value, so I may look to sell if this can be verified?

it is not anythign official but i am hearing this from some people.

they might follow the case of hypermotard.

and i have a feeling and i have hopes!

2004 Ducati 999S. It does Street & Track duties when it suits me. Not as maintenance intensive as people may think, though I do enjoy working on it with the odd upgrade carried out once in awhile. The upgrades are all performance & track safety orientated and mostly hidden. Perhaps I'm tooting my own horn, but the bike sounds awesome. If anything the intake roar is just as good as the Termignoni full race system. epa4egy9.jpgdytyqajy.jpgSent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

Stunning bike, not my cup of tea but it's as pretty as a picture!!

Dear garry may i know where u get your bike lift and how much you paid for it.i own a ducati diavel since 2012

^

Good- if I decide to drop a set on my Kawi you can put in a good word for me.;)

I gather you've checked out their website? Also they're safely shipped in a metal / suitcase container. Maja knows me through wheel enquiries and linked up on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

2004 Ducati 999S. It does Street & Track duties when it suits me. Not as maintenance intensive as people may think, though I do enjoy working on it with the odd upgrade carried out once in awhile. The upgrades are all performance & track safety orientated and mostly hidden. Perhaps I'm tooting my own horn, but the bike sounds awesome. If anything the intake roar is just as good as the Termignoni full race system. epa4egy9.jpgdytyqajy.jpgSent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

Dear garry may i know where u get your bike lift and how much you paid for it.i own a ducati diavel since 2012

Hi Mingvigo,

It's a Bursig Paddock Stand made in Germany. €359 + shipping. You won't get charged the 19% VAT with it being shipped to Thailand. Though you will get a minimum of 7% VAT coming into Thailand.

http://xtcommerce.motorradteile-bursig.de/product_info.php?info=p159_Paddock-Racing-Stand-Ducati-Diavel-2011.html

Hi Mingvigo,

It's a Bursig Paddock Stand made in Germany. €359 + shipping. You won't get charged the 19% VAT with it being shipped to Thailand. Though you will get a minimum of 7% VAT coming into Thailand.

http://xtcommerce.motorradteile-bursig.de/product_info.php?info=p159_Paddock-Racing-Stand-Ducati-Diavel-2011.html

Hello Garry, thank for the information n have a safe ride

Just a slip-on. I don't need a full system, the bike has more power than I'll ever use. Great sound though. The stock was nice but too quiet so now I can get revenge on my <deleted> neighbors and their yapping lapdogs.

Just built a straight through for mine for the very same reason, plus the missus knows when I am 10 minutes away and can open the gate. giggle.gif

Just a slip-on. I don't need a full system, the bike has more power than I'll ever use. Great sound though. The stock was nice but too quiet so now I can get revenge on my <deleted> neighbors and their yapping lapdogs.

Just built a straight through for mine for the very same reason, plus the missus knows when I am 10 minutes away and can open the gate. giggle.gif
as long as you can set off car alarms and give macaques a heart attack, you're on the right track.

• 3 months later...