what do you ride?

simba

I of course always ride like that

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1386000263.636658.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That is a beautiful R6!

Would love to hear some advice for the best way to pick up one of those for a reasonable price here.

Seems like you can get some great deals (250k - 350k) but they are few and far between!

Yes you can get R6s for reasonable prices of course depending on year and condition the RJ15s are around 350k-400k (w. greenbook). Keep looking on thai motorcycle sites like mocyc everyday.... in the end you will find what you are looking for.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not one of those church of latter day saints dudes are you?

Even, If he is from that church, nice upgrade from the bicycles they normally ride... smile.png or do I mix up churches and are only the Jehovah Witness on bicycles...

post-12170-0-19036900-1386051524_thumb.j

Edited by Richard-BKK

Even, If he is from that church, nice upgrade from the bicycles they normally ride... smile.png or do I mix up churches and are only the Jehovah Witness on bicycles...

don't worry. same same you know...

don't worry. same same you know...

this was a fun ride so we dressed up fancy.... no church/ sect fundraising.

Better?

post-77479-0-60331400-1376314714_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

This is my ride. 2011 Kawasaki 650 ER6n ( 4 more horsepower{stock} than the 2012 & 2013).It was your basic black & I just had it painted Chameleon Blue-purple to teal & a shade of brown in between. It is a real head turner & I get a lot of compliments on it from both Farangs & Thai's. Next is the sprocket change Apropovic exhaust & Ohlins shock.

post-32440-0-36626600-1386815882_thumb.j

post-32440-0-05984400-1386816197_thumb.j

This is my ride. 2011 Kawasaki 650 ER6n ( 4 more horsepower{stock} than the 2012 & 2013).It was your basic black & I just had it painted Chameleon Blue-purple to teal & a shade of brown in between. It is a real head turner & I get a lot of compliments on it from both Farangs & Thai's. Next is the sprocket change Apropovic exhaust & Ohlins shock.

i really like that chameleon colors but maybe a bit more red.

it looks like a good paint job as well. This paint shop was in Pattaya, right?

It is in Pattaya . I re-posted Great bike shop in Pattaya forum & condensed the original post with direction along with the pictures of the job. I sent him 14 jobs already.

They make a brown- red combo that graduates form blue to red to brown tones as well. I think there are 4 chameleon blends available. The paint job is superb . Max really knows how to lay it on & is a clean freak like me when I paint. Best prep work makes for best paint jobs. That & a steady hand & a good eye to watch how the paint is flashing.

It is in Pattaya . I re-posted Great bike shop in Pattaya forum & condensed the original post with direction along with the pictures of the job. I sent him 14 jobs already.

They make a brown- red combo that graduates form blue to red to brown tones as well. I think there are 4 chameleon blends available. The paint job is superb . Max really knows how to lay it on & is a clean freak like me when I paint. Best prep work makes for best paint jobs. That & a steady hand & a good eye to watch how the paint is flashing.

Looks cool mate, I think a ' RED ' spring next ! Yes ?. biggrin.png

Looks cool mate, I think a ' RED ' spring next ! Yes ?. biggrin.png

Not sure what color the Ohlins shock spring will be for 2014 Hopefully not back to yellow. I don't think that would fit to well! Yikes!

Edited by Beardog

• 4 weeks later...

After 3 years I got finally a real bike back...a 2 years old ER-6n. The Scoopy is already jealous. Still a couple of things to do with the new old baby and not much time at hand right now, but I'm happy she found a new home smile.png.

1505255_10152124534942170_2144394912_n.j

Before that I had a SV650S for something like 8 years in Singapore till 2010. That was also a great lil ride and I miss her smile.png

After 3 years I got finally a real bike back...a 2 years old ER-6n. The Scoopy is already jealous. Still a couple of things to do with the new old baby and not much time at hand right now, but I'm happy she found a new home smile.png.

Before that I had a SV650S for something like 8 years in Singapore till 2010. That was also a great lil ride and I miss her smile.png

Nice but please get rid of the flames!

Yes, that's for sure :).. Needs some makeover anyway, the bike is still quite dirty even after washing. I plan to take it completely apart and then do some thorough cleaning. Respraying also, perhaps all black or that chameleon look in a dark variety....

DGR2013....hope you can make it this year!

I've posted my bikes somewhere else already, but always glad to show off my darlings.

Yamaha 1992 SR500 in Italy, on the way to become a racer with lots of aluminium parts:

post-159090-0-21303600-1388983555_thumb.

Yamaha 1998 SR400 tracker/scrambler here in Thailand:

post-159090-0-40078100-1388983732_thumb.

Coming soon to my garage...1973 Suzuki TS185:

post-159090-0-83120300-1388983928_thumb.

plus a Suzuki Shogun Axelo as a family work horse

2004 Ducati 999S. It does Street & Track duties when it suits me. Not as maintenance intensive as people may think, though I do enjoy working on it with the odd upgrade carried out once in awhile. The upgrades are all performance & track safety orientated and mostly hidden. Perhaps I'm tooting my own horn, but the bike sounds awesome. If anything the intake roar is just as good as the Termignoni full race system.

epa4egy9.jpgdytyqajy.jpg

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

2004 Ducati 999S. It does Street & Track duties when it suits me. Not as maintenance intensive as people may think, though I do enjoy working on it with the odd upgrade carried out once in awhile. The upgrades are all performance & track safety orientated and mostly hidden. Perhaps I'm tooting my own horn, but the bike sounds awesome. If anything the intake roar is just as good as the Termignoni full race system. epa4egy9.jpgdytyqajy.jpgSent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

Stunning bike, not my cup of tea but it's as pretty as a picture!!

90º V- Twin .....is what you miss

2004 Ducati 999S. It does Street & Track duties when it suits me. Not as maintenance intensive as people may think, though I do enjoy working on it with the odd upgrade carried out once in awhile. The upgrades are all performance & track safety orientated and mostly hidden. Perhaps I'm tooting my own horn, but the bike sounds awesome. If anything the intake roar is just as good as the Termignoni full race system. epa4egy9.jpgdytyqajy.jpg Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

I really like the 999S, sure it was not the fastest, my current bike is much faster... the manufacturer even claims sometime like it's the fastest production bike... but for the feel and riding riding experience the Ducati 999S is excelent...

2004 Ducati 999S. It does Street & Track duties when it suits me. Not as maintenance intensive as people may think, though I do enjoy working on it with the odd upgrade carried out once in awhile. The upgrades are all performance & track safety orientated and mostly hidden. Perhaps I'm tooting my own horn, but the bike sounds awesome. If anything the intake roar is just as good as the Termignoni full race system. epa4egy9.jpgdytyqajy.jpg Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

I really like the 999S, sure it was not the fastest, my current bike is much faster... the manufacturer even claims sometime like it's the fastest production bike... but for the feel and riding riding experience the Ducati 999S is excelent...

Not all about speed Richard, that is only part of the package. My bike is geared down for the track. For a proven comparison by myself and a buddys ZX10R, it will hold is ownm side by side, up to 255kph and then I get out horsepowered. I have another engine planned that will be cranking out 175+hp. A friend in the US had his 998 engine (999 had the same engine in general), which was massaged by Fast By Feracci. Once done, that should upset some of my Jap bike track buddies. :)

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

90º V- Twin .....is what you miss

Had a SV650 before, the ER6 goes way better and stronger, although heavier.

Got the new CNX number plate today. But had to fly back to Bangkok, no time to touch the bike. But I removed those ugly flame stickers. I probably will go for all matte black respray. When I have the time it is...

Edited by MadMac