Motor Expo Bangkok - Bike Section - November, 2013

ll2

So, anther motor expo is coming again.

And this time, we will see some really nice models and it will be fun! Like motor expos:)

new kawa z1000 will be there i guess and of course honda cbr650f and possibly more.

Motor Expo is getting better and providing more options to us riders every year thanks to the investment on big bike business in Thailand by big players.

I might book a bike there either Honda cbr650f of Ducati Hyperstrada.

So, here are some details about the organization and flyer for motorbike section is attached.

If you know more details, like price lists, possible models there, photos etc please post it here.

Thanks.

Venue : Challenger 1-3

28 Nov. Press & VIP Day
29 Nov. Grand Charity Day

Monday - Friday at 12.00 - 22.00 hrs.
Saturday / Sunday and Public holidays at 11.00 - 22.00 hrs.

Baht 100 to be charged

Contact Event Organiser

Inter-Media Consultant Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0-2641-8444
Fax: 0-2641-8480

http://www.motorexpo.co.th/2013/

post-184955-0-84955800-1384491177_thumb.

• Like 2

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

tomorrow is the day i wait every year with patience.

the biggest selection and newest model of bikes will be there in Thailand.

I will be at the gates of Motor Expo at 12:00 noon opening time tomorrow and will be holding a red shoei helmet. if you see me, just say hi, i dont bite!

It will be good to meet with some fellow members there.

regards.

• Like 1

we will see the ctx700 there to for 400k they say. maybe that is what they hide?

And i am still hopeful for vfr800 2014 model, c'mon honda, you can also bring it here!

benellis is now at every segment, wonder teh specs of that 300 cc. if we give 5 years to Benelli and if no problems during, it means they are reaching maturity a bit and i might start to trust them as a cheap option for masses.

hope kawa is hiding ninja zx636biggrin.png

Edited by ll2
  • Like 2

This one is funny
KTM is saying if you give them 339k for their Duke 390
at the motor expo show they will throw in a Akrapovic exhaust system
I think with that price they need to throw in a Duke 200 tongue.png

Pity as I think they have great bikes but crazy pricing

1453451_672183936155098_1785149354_n.jpg

I've never been to this show, do they have stalls selling parts and accessories or is it manufacturers displaying their latest models only?

there are also stalls of parts, accessories and mod vendors there such as k speed, dirt bike etc.

so, you can also buy parts for your bike there.

This one is funny

KTM is saying if you give them 339k for their Duke 390

at the motor expo show they will throw in a Akrapovic exhaust system

I think with that price they need to throw in a Duke 200 tongue.png

Pity as I think they have great bikes but crazy pricing

Haha better they keep their exhaust, how ridiculous. The thai price is 50% more than in europe! I dont get it why they are positioning theiselves in a premium brand position when this brand not even is anywhere else.

Service is pretty lousy too, still have a downpayment a 390 with them. They never called or anything. Will visit them at the show to get back my deposit.

• Like 1

The guys from Kawasaki probably have the Ninja 1000 (ZX1000SX) ready to be exposed....

Yup your right just uncovered ( also yes on the Honda also uncovered )

1452013_661731757211652_201117262_n.jpg

The Honda I knew as they informed me this morning, I posted an article about the Honda NC750X just before 9 in the morning on my blog

Edited by Richard-BKK

The guys from Kawasaki probably have the Ninja 1000 (ZX1000SX) ready to be exposed....

Yup your right just uncovered ( also yes on the Honda also uncovered )

1452013_661731757211652_201117262_n.jpg

z1000 is actually growing on me a lot every time i look at it.

nice bike.

Honda has also lopped off 185k from the CBR1000RR

Was 820k last year & now 635k

attachicon.gifhonda prices 2013.jpg

this price list is indeed very interesting!

they also dropped the price of nc700 and integra more than 100 k thb!

and nc700x and ctx700 in only 349 k which make sit really a good bargain as well in Thailand. on top nc700x and integra has dual clutch auto tranny which is great, i tried.

But how come they decreased the price that much? i can understand the price decrease of nc700, integra and ctx700 as nc750 and ctx750 - just the engine is different all the same with nc700x and ctx700 - just announced recently worldwide by Honda a month ago so they want to clear the stocks a bit.

possibly Japanese - Thai trade agreement is kicking off nowadays?

if it will be like that i would like to hug the guys did this agreement between countries. well done!

630 k for cbr1000r is also a very good bargain.

oh man, Thailand turned out to be a biker heaven man suddenly!!!

Edited by ll2
  • Like 1

On the global market the Honda NC700X will not be replaced by the NC750X, the NC700X will stay available. The name NC750X vs NC700X is hides a bit that the NC750X is actual 75cc bigger. I cannot tell for certain if the NC700X will be a model next to the NC750X in Thailand.

I already have the English owner's manual for the Honda CTX700 for a month available for download on my website.

On the global market the Honda NC700X will not be replaced by the NC750X, the NC700X will stay available. The name NC750X vs NC700X is hides a bit that the NC750X is actual 75cc bigger. I cannot tell for certain if the NC700X will be a model next to the NC750X in Thailand.

I already have the English owner's manual for the Honda CTX700 for a month available for download on my website.

richard, i am sure you know something about this Japanese-Thai trade agreement that will be fully effective on 2015.

is that why Honda price went down drastically this way?

As i heard, the excise rate for products coming from Japan is getting less each year cumulatively.

do you knwo more to enlighten us a bit?

thanks.