Ungrateful Farangs!

iluvthailand

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the things you mentioned can be got in around 50 + countries within the tropical region, and not unique to Thailand.

Maybe once you have been here a year, the rose tinted specs will fall off. I have seen them fall off dramatically.

I am here for business, and would leave tomorrow if I could, and probably will try another place to trade in a few years once the bank is filled right up.

the things he mentioned are only a small portion of the benefits.

• Like 2

All the things you mentioned can be got in around 50 + countries within the tropical region, and not unique to Thailand.

Maybe once you have been here a year, the rose tinted specs will fall off. I have seen them fall off dramatically.

I am here for business, and would leave tomorrow if I could, and probably will try another place to trade in a few years once the bank is filled right up.

Please elaborate.

Give me a list of the benefits that are unique to Thailand.

Edited by Thainy Tim
  • Like 2

Please elaborate.

Give me a list of the benefits that are unique to Thailand.

why?

• Like 1

i see no need to justify my opinion to you

Justify it to the readers in general. You put out a statement in a public discussion forum, then you should back up yourself when called out to do so.

What you really mean is that you don't have the substance to back it up because as usual it is just posting your usual garbage BS without any real theory or reason.

Basically, you have let yourself be cornered, and have nothing to say.

Plenty of TVF members are bored with bullshitters don't you know?

Edited by Thainy Tim
  • Like 1

You don't expect anyone to believe you when you claim you came here PURELY for business?

I mean NOBODY comes here because of Thailand's excellent record for fostering bright young things and their get rich quick schemes. The place is an economical backwater.

Admit it, like the 60-somethings chasing balloons and eking out a subsistence on a meager state pension, you didn't do your homework either.

tongue.pngsmile.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

OP - we eat cheap women?

What do we do, roast them on a spit and cover them with chili sauce before we sink our teeth into their tender, browned flesh? w00t.gif

Or are you referring to oral sex? But surely that is not physically eating a woman? cheesy.gif

• Like 2