Upset by lonely Loy Krathong, man hangs himself

webfact

Upset By Lonely Loy Krathong, Man Hangs Himself
By Khaosod Online

hang.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A man reportedly hanged himself to death in his home after his girlfriend refused to celebrate Loy Krathong festival with him..

Mr. Anusorn, 28, a resident of Aranyaprathet District, Sa Kaeo province, was found hanged inside his home by his stepfather on 16 November.

Mr. Thawan said the house where the body Mr. Anusorn was found was a residence he helped build for Mr. Anusorn and his girlfriend who was expected to marry him in the near future.

According to Mr. Anusorn’s girlfriend, Ms. Noi (real name undisclosed), the couple experienced heated argument three days ago, before she decided to flee to her parents’ house. Mr. Anusorn then begged for her forgiveness and asked her to come home for Loy Krathong festival, which Ms. Noi refused.

Presumably, Mr. Anusorn then decided to end his life under the influence of alcohol, said Ms. Noi.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE5EWXdPVEF3TWc9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-11-18

Perhaps it is the influence of alcohol that was the factor that started the argument between him and his girlfriend in the first place

And perhaps the woman being under the influence of alcohol also was a factor. Most of the arguments I had with my ex wife was when she had a drink even though she rarely drank, when she did, she could be one belligerent t**t.

RIP to the deceased in this tragic event.

she decided to flee to her parents’ house

I guess she fled for a good reason. Otherwise we'd be reading her story.

ok I will tell this good reason: seems like she left home with a view to manipulate him, to force him to beg her to come back. She refused to go back on Loy Kratong to stretch the situation of him begging for a little bit longer, for her own pleasure and for him to feel more guilty and more willing to submit. But she a bit miscalculated his endurance, so now he is dead. This is the very often way for a woman to force a man into submission, don't you know it?

Nevertheless that poor guy hanged himself you still advocate his gf! What a pathetic tolerasts, indoctrinated by feminist propaganda.

Even if she would kill him by her own hands you will respond it was his fault, because:

1) he didn't pay much attention to her

2) he drank alcohol

3) anyway, women can do whatever they like and men should accept it.

PS RIP to the poor guy

Edited by JJttttt1

A waaaay cute work colleague in OZ had drongo BF who she left after an elongated patchy time, and he told her to come back or he'd neck himself. After being rejected, as he had warned he would do he crashtackled a train coming out second best. She mourned, we supported her, then she became a lesbian. His actions were unforgivable and it is my understanding in the Christian religion he will end up in hell for that.

The problem with a successful suicide is that one cannot ever change their mind again. Death is the end of all options. It is impossible to transpose one's self into the mind of another and these sort of incidents can/will never be explained by the perpetrator.

The rest of us are left wondering, if such a petty issue as a lost romance would make that man end his life, what would it take for me to reach the same decision? Being a recovered alcoholic I am familiar with the mindset of desperate hopelessness and helplessness that seemingly petty issues can ignite and if one is inclined to go in that direction then any excuse will do.

Fortunately, there is a alternate frame of mind for those of us who were able to grasp the hand of help when it was offered (thirty-two years sober last August). I am SAD for this human being because the help was not there for him. Condolences to the family. wai2.gif

• Like 1

The problem with a successful suicide is that one cannot ever change their mind again. Death is the end of all options. It is impossible to transpose one's self into the mind of another and these sort of incidents can/will never be explained by the perpetrator.

A thoughtful post! wai.gif You may find the following resource useful on how to appropriately verbalise these very difficult things (e.g. A completed suicide or Person at risk of suicide). http://www.samaritans.org/media-centre/media-guidelines-reporting-suicide/suicide-reporting-additional-points-consider

A thoughtful post! wai.gif You may find the following resource useful on how to appropriately verbalise these very difficult things (e.g. A completed suicide or Person at risk of suicide). http://www.samaritans.org/media-centre/media-guidelines-reporting-suicide/suicide-reporting-additional-points-consider

Thank you for the reference. I don't think the deceased would be considered "a person at risk." Plus the phrase "a completed suicide" would indicate success; I fail to see any difference. The idea that the phraseology used on this blog (or any other) would upset the family seems somewhat farfetched. I would imagine they are more upset at bearing the expense of cremation not to mention loss of face in their community. Besides my use of the word successful might be the only compliment the deceased ever received. Censorship is censorship regardless of how well meaning and I politely decline the suggestion on appropriateness. Death is harsh and can never be appropriately verbalized. If we spoke of it more openly and harshly we might become educated as to its ultimate meaning and become less inclined to kill and send each other into "nothingness" over trivia.

she decided to flee to her parents’ house

I guess she fled for a good reason. Otherwise we'd be reading her story.

ok I will tell this good reason: seems like she left home with a view to manipulate him, to force him to beg her to come back. She refused to go back on Loy Kratong to stretch the situation of him begging for a little bit longer, for her own pleasure and for him to feel more guilty and more willing to submit. But she a bit miscalculated his endurance, so now he is dead. This is the very often way for a woman to force a man into submission, don't you know it?

Nevertheless that poor guy hanged himself you still advocate his gf! What a pathetic tolerasts, indoctrinated by feminist propaganda.

Even if she would kill him by her own hands you will respond it was his fault, because:

1) he didn't pay much attention to her

2) he drank alcohol

3) anyway, women can do whatever they like and men should accept it.

PS RIP to the poor guy

And I suppose you personally knew this couple and of their situation, did you?

At this time no one can point the accusative finger at anyone, because we simply do not know the situation that caused this breakup.

Thank you for the reference. I don't think the deceased would be considered "a person at risk." Plus the phrase "a completed suicide" would indicate success; I fail to see any difference. The idea that the phraseology used on this blog (or any other) would upset the family seems somewhat farfetched. I would imagine they are more upset at bearing the expense of cremation not to mention loss of face in their community. Besides my use of the word successful might be the only compliment the deceased ever received. Censorship is censorship regardless of how well meaning and I politely decline the suggestion on appropriateness. Death is harsh and can never be appropriately verbalized. If we spoke of it more openly and harshly we might become educated as to its ultimate meaning and become less inclined to kill and send each other into "nothingness" over trivia.

It's not really about upsetting people or not, but for instance about removing stigma and misinformation. For example, terms like "committed" or "perpetrator" usually refer to a crime. Neither in Thailand nor in the UK is suicide nowadays illegal and therefore NOT a crime. Instead suicide might be seen as a failure: a failure for example to care for those who are at risk; which makes it hard to see how there can be a "successful suicide".

Edited by Morakot