Ghostly Encounter at East Pattaya restaurant

webfact

Ghostly Encounter at East Pattaya Restaurant for Pattaya Civil Defense Volunteer

ghost-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- The Deputy Chairman of the Banglamung District Civil Defense Volunteer Unit claims to have captured a ghost on his mobile phone and the pictures he took have now gone viral on Facebook.

Khun Suntorn aged 52 was hosting a party at the Banglak Restaurant in East Pattaya on Monday Night to celebrate his forthcoming ordination as a Buddhist Monk on 5th December to honor the auspicious occasion of the Birthday of His Majesty The King of Thailand.

Before the gathering he took photos of the restaurant to send to friends via his Mobile Phone but when he previewed the photos prior to sending them out he saw what appears to be a ghost.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/109414/ghostly-encounter-east-pattaya-restaurant-pattaya-civil-defense-volunteer/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-19

Lupatria, on 19 Nov 2013 - 09:46, said:

I still like these westernised countries where a moron like him would definitely loose his job as a Deputy Chairman of a District Civil Defense Volunteer Unit, after making such stupid announcements.

Where here he may get a promotion instead.. TiT.. :>

Apparitiontly sorry, apparently the restaurant got a good plug from this.

I think that not a few Thais now won't go near the place.

Did any monks turn up offering to persuade the ghost to move on - for a consideration of course?

• Like 1

My wife has this on her Samsung tablet also.

Was a bit wierd the first time it popped up, which happened to be Halloween last year.

Showed it to some of the people we were with and it was a creepy. However, once it kept appearing on more photos, rotated at different angles. The image is a glitch in the software.

Can some of you with this android app post a few pictures to give us an example?

Don't know what phone you have, but I have a Samsung 4, and in your photo feature you can include ghosts. It is an optional thing you will notice you have 2 camera features.

Yea I have got the same app on my phone.

It is nothing more than an advert for the indian restaurant they have even put the website address in the heading.

I am more scared of your avatar than this picture....