Panthongtae urges Thais to call on Suthep to stop rally

Lite Beer

Panthongtae wrote on his Facebook wall that if Suthep managed to bring out protesters to topple the government, the country would stand to lose

That boy really need some grammar lessons, let me correct it for him.

Panthongtae wrote on his Facebook wall that if Suthep managed to bring out protesters to topple the government, the country would stand stop to lose

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Panthongtae wrote on his Facebook wall that if Suthep managed to bring out protesters to topple the government, the country would stand to lose and Thais would lose from the rifts.

The country is heading for a huge financial crash and all the family think about is the Shin dynasty.

That's all this family think about, "their own lying, criminal selves, self serving *%$*@" and that's all they have ever thought about and the masses are too stupid to understand that.

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone at UKBA or HMR&C cared to inspect the unusually large amount of luggage to unaccompanied young single ladies happened to have with them.

Ah, when they saw the name on the tickets, maybe not.

The UK supposedly has strict laws about the amount of cash that can be hand carried into the UK. Wonder if the ladies had to declare they were a tad above the limit ? Or did they simply get ushered through VIP channels. They do seem to get some privileges !

As far as I know they do not have diplomatic immunity so their luggage would have been run through the x ray scanners and had the drug and money dogs sniff the cases as the ran through the luggage system.

In London they are just a couple of rich kids joining thousands of other rich people in the high society shopping ghettos.The Arab rich boys get their expensive cars clamped and impounded every summer.

The family still have the house in London so maybe the girls have been ordered over to get it warmed up in case things turn too hot in Thailand.

I'm afraid the boy comes from the spoilt brat Bangkok clan that includes the cop killing coke head kid.

If the Olympics had a category for running away Thailand would win hands down.

• Like 2

Well, his sisters left ten days ago for London and by the nature of the booking it seems that they've been gone for a while; possibly on a long stay visa? 8 pieces of luggage with a combined 156 kilogrammes; some canned shrimp paste or similar?

Mama instant noodles? No self-respecting Thai can survive prolonged overseas stints without a healthy supply of those.

He said all Thais should urge Suthep to stop and return to work in Parliament instead of leading street protests.

Well now, Mr. Panthongtae Shinawatra, you have obviously missed this from Nov 12:

"Suthep Thaugsuban yesterday announced his resignation as MP..."

So unless you advocate a general election, Suthep can't go back to work at Parliament...

If Thaksin ever returns he'll need an army of bodyguards.

The end of the Shin clan robbing Thailand is fast approaching.

We all know where substantial chunks for the current borrowing plans will be heading.

I sincerely hope you are right about the Shin Clan and the Trillions of borrowing. I hope you haven't spoken too soon. Some people I know thought Taksin was out and gone for good after the coup which has him currently in Dubai. Obviously down but not out then. I wonder now? Or is the Thai population going to end up with round 3?

I want to be a Shinawatra - they have discovered the fountain of youth! Panthongtae is 34 in a few days and his sisters are 31 and 27. Yet we still call them kids. They look like wet behind the ears kids. A little boy and two little girls. Wonder how the little boy would stand up to the crowd at the Democracy monument rally?

• Like 1

I'm at ratcadomnern now. Too many people! Pinklao bridge was closed off at around 3pm. Never seen a crowd so big.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The other paper's website is saying 440,000 people - if that's true - WOW! What a message!

• Like 1

OMG all you big brave farang do love to blab on about things you cannot begin to understand. I think, after reading so much utter tripe that you are all sick !

Is that kettle calling pot black or an informed decision?

• Like 2

OMG all you big brave farang do love to blab on about things you cannot begin to understand. I think, after reading so much utter tripe that you are all sick !

It's reassuring to know that you, at least, have the knowledge and wisdom to understand things we lesser mortals can not.

Meanwhile, understand this: you and your sycophant buddies are losing hands down!

I'm at ratcadomnern now. Too many people! Pinklao bridge was closed off at around 3pm. Never seen a crowd so big.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The other paper's website is saying 440,000 people - if that's true - WOW! What a message!

everywhere else in BKK are whistle blower, incl. BTS and Taxi. Wife + staff just called me and they can't even get close they are in Sunam Luang..no way to get closer....So it seems Suthep did it.

I admit I had doubts.

His dad really must be desperate, to be 'scraping the barrel', like this. rolleyes.gif

Not really. We live in a feudal society. What he is doing is the norm. He WILL be a prime minister one day. Such is life in Thailand, pathetic as it sounds.

That rhymes. Pathetic Panthongtae.

Pulled in for fuel at a PTT just outside Pranburi this afternoon, about 10 coach loads of anti government protesters having a pee break. 500 baht per day, per person is apparently the going rate for the rent a mob being bussed in. The lads I spoke to were only along for the cash, told to blow the whistles they'd been issued & cheer at any speeches made. Costly business for Suthep & His cronies.

Pulled in for fuel at a PTT just outside Pranburi this afternoon, about 10 coach loads of anti government protesters having a pee break. 500 baht per day, per person is apparently the going rate for the rent a mob being bussed in. The lads I spoke to were only along for the cash, told to blow the whistles they'd been issued & cheer at any speeches made. Costly business for Suthep & His cronies.

How much you think the losers at the stadium are being paid to "defend the government".

• Like 1