Frenchman accused of burglary at Central Pattaya apartment

webfact

Frenchman accused of burglary at Central Pattaya apartment

french-8.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday Pattaya Police received a complaint from a Badminton Teacher who claimed she had caught a foreign man inside her room who appeared to have stolen items of value before escaping over the balcony.

Police made their way to the Siam View Residence where the victim, Khun Muninaert aged 36 was staying with a friend. She is a Badminton Teacher at the Assumption University in Bangkok and was in Pattaya for the weekend to take part in a competition.

While she was in the toilet on Saturday Night, she heard someone enter her apartment and initially thought it was her friend. When she opened the toilet door she saw a tall Middle-eastern man wearing a yellow shirt who promptly jumped over the balcony and was able to escape.

CCTV at the complex confirmed the identity of the man and his female accomplice. The pair are known to stay at the Complex and were seen to knock the doors of many rooms until they arrived at the victims room where there was no answer as she was inside the toilet at the time. The victim reported the theft of her wallet which contained 18,000 Baht, a credit card and her Thai ID Card.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/110044/frenchman-accused-of-burglary-at-central-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-25

Mohamed is the most common "French name" nowadays biggrin.png

And also probably the most common Muslim name, after the prophet Mohammed.

If you convert to Islam you will have a Muslim name also.

As I am Alexander, after Alexander the Great, Alexander means leader of men. Not a Muslim name.

Pretty stupid doing that in a building full of cctv cameras and especially since they live there too. Dumb as they come...

+1....Not many bad men wear disguises or face masks...Not the smartest group as cameras are everywhere...

I dont know how many on here even remember the guy or knew him.

This story sickens me, I am reminded of a good friend from The Anzac Bar, who was murdered on his own front door step by a drug crazed French guy about 15 years ago.

Raising a glass to your memory now, gone but not forgotten.

Get these effin scum out of Thailand now.

18,000 baht in cash in the wallet ? that's a lot of cash .... coffee1.gif

Why do people have this amazing hang-up about how much cash keep on their person.

It could be loose change to some, it could be that the victim was making a purchase of some sort in the next day or two, she could have been about to deposit the money in the bank, or send funds to her family...

What's the big deal?

• Like 1

I dont know how many on here even remember the guy or knew him.

This story sickens me, I am reminded of a good friend from The Anzac Bar, who was murdered on his own front door step by a drug crazed French guy about 15 years ago.

Raising a glass to your memory now, gone but not forgotten.

Get these effin scum out of Thailand now.

met him a couple of times ..good fella ..the stabber just disappeared ...disgraceful ...that anzac bar hotel was a good place ...

I don't understand all the "If he is French, I am Thai" comments. France has a vast population of non-white citizens, many of them 2nd or 3rd generation at least. Just like the UK, USA, Australia, Germany, to name but a few.

Edited by hanno

this aint french? Sadly France have been invaded with all these trash.

Lock him 6 month in Bangkok Hilton that will teach him a lesson to this North African!

Good to see that racism is well and alive on TV!

As a matter of fact I have met a lot of white French trash over the years.

this aint french? Sadly France have been invaded with all these trash.

Lock him 6 month in Bangkok Hilton that will teach him a lesson to this North African!

Good to see that racism is well and alive on TV!

As a matter of fact I have met a lot of white French trash over the years.

You are talking rubbish... honestly rubbish.

I love african when they do stay in their country... because me, i have nowhere else to go!

I used to open my arm to African people, in Europe we provide them a shelter, free heatlcare, free schooling, free housing, funds... and what we did get

back? do you see how they have turned western europe. They are involved in all the drug dealing, robbery, assault.

The western jail are full of them! Enough is enough!

Do you think i have no right to oust them?

Its not our duty to accept all these trash in Europe!

I love my country... i have nowhere else to go.... do you get it?

Edited by Bender