Marrying your wifes sister.

playbgnow

As I write this, I do recognize the irony. This stupid pointless, probably fake post probably generated more discussion that an post which promised to solve world hunger. Sad Lives we lead....

Edited by GinBoy2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dated my GF's sister, for some time.

We took off one day in the care and did not return for ages.

That was when I was younger, and I would not do that now,

It is much too hurtful, and I did not realize how hurtful until I returned.

I am not proud of that move,

But i did have a lot of fun.

So I would advise against what you are tempted to do.

The hurt and pain you cause is not worth the pleasure you may reap,

Or the problems you definitely will reap.

Not a big issue methinks i lived with my wifes elder sister for 2 years, but was never going to marry her too high maintenace ,, ..we split she married a danish multimillionare and lived happily ever after , then I shagged her fun but alcoholic middle sister for 2 years she married a yank but he was a <deleted> so she now hangs out in denmark with the other sister , and then married younger sister who has been my wife for last 15 years , she is a jai dee , and a good mother but lousy in bed so i also have a mia noi for last 9 years and everyone is more or less happy ,the world aint black and white ,,, its grey

I can't believe this. Next question will be about not a sister but maybe a daughter. Mind you they say Incest is best keep it in the family. Not for me, I'm no sicko.

This isn't a case of incest... it's a case of wincest. He has no blood relation to the two women ;)

Last year I had a taxi driver in Bangkok tell me that he had two wives who were sisters. First he was married to the older sister, and later had an affair with her younger sister who then got pregnant and had his baby. He said that her parents actually wanted him to marry the younger daughter because they had a child together.

So the moral of the story is... maybe you should knock her up! w00t.gif

I was married to a Cambodian woman in the US. We divorced after 14 years. Her parents absolutely loved me and felt bad the marriage fell apart. They started trying to fix me up with their younger daughter. It was an upgrade due to age but I couldn't go along with. Just felt weird and I am sure it would have hurt my ex a lot. I did consider it briefly but felt it would have been a bad idea in the long run .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Eehhh...last time I checked bigamy was still illegal in Thailand, so better divorce your wife before you make any moves with her sister.

ROTFLMAO - T.I.T. where very bigshot has a Mia Noi, Mia Noi #2, etc...

IMHO - If your wife and her sister don't mind and get along well, invite her in...

Last year I had a taxi driver in Bangkok tell me that he had two wives who were sisters. First he was married to the older sister, and later had an affair with her younger sister who then got pregnant and had his baby. He said that her parents actually wanted him to marry the younger daughter because they had a child together.

So you have been staying at the Honey Hotel in Bangers and using their Taxi's.w00t.gif

So you have been staying at the Honey Hotel in Bangers and using their Taxi's.w00t.gif

Negative. Heard the same story there?

One of Thai proverbs.......I would lose my weight in gold rather than lose my husband to anybody (เสียทองเท่าหัว ไม่ยอมเสียผัวให้ใคร). If you're not die, her sister will die. Be careful yourself. Good luck.

Edited by napawan28

One more question (of many, many others that are now pouring into my mind) when you say that this is 'done' in Western culture? Where exactly do you mean?

Norfolk? Small villages in Gloucestershire?

sorry mate. at those places they don't marry their wifes sister they marry their own sister.

Wife has just informed me that she has a friend that is married to her older sisters husband too but the older sister was his first wife and is not happy about it at all. Why someone would want 2 wives is beyond me I am afraid, just doesnt make any sense at all.

Wife has just informed me that she has a friend that is married to her older sisters husband too but the older sister was his first wife and is not happy about it at all. Why someone would want 2 wives is beyond me I am afraid, just doesnt make any sense at all.

One to yap yap yap in each ear, perhaps.

Sent from my Xoom using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Guess the only answer is to ask the wife. But I think my question was more about Thai culture as opposed to western where it is (if not common practice) done.

You want to remain married to your wife, and marry her sister as well? Right?

Can I ask, has this idea just sort of 'popped into your head'?

How did that happen?

You were looking at the wife's sister, who is 'getting on in years' and thought to your self "hmm I'd like to marry her, she looks economically doable"? w00t.gif

But before you bring it up in conversation at home (not sure how you would do that really), you thought you'd ask on here? Would that be so that you have some 'ammunition' as it were, should your good lady wife be less than enthusiastic about the idea?

"It's ok my love, I have asked strangers on the internet and they say it's fine" I'm sure every little helps and all, but am still at a loss as to how you might pitch the whole idea.

One more question (of many, many others that are now pouring into my mind) when you say that this is 'done' in Western culture? Where exactly do you mean?

Norfolk? Small villages in Gloucestershire?

Oh, if you do decide to gather the females in your life around you and bring this subject up, can I ask that you get someone to video it, so that whoever manages your estate can post it on Youtube, after a respectful amount of time, of course.

Thanks smile.png

In the back woods of West Virginia, where your mother can be your sister and your cousin too!

Same problem with the younger sister of a wife? Mine is hot!cheesy.gifpost-147745-0-65269200-1385801405_thumb.

Edited by willyumiii
  • Like 2