Thai Watsadu hardware diy

Beardog

Unfortunately, it was my wife they told. They didn't speak much English, so I didn't participate in the conversation other than to ask for the manager, Toby! 55555

Craig isn't it absolutely amazing the Thai people have even a tougher time with conveying thoughts with people that speak Thai. I swear I do better on getting an answer cause I am pigheaded & no hab doesn't cut it with me when the item I asked for is 3 ft away. I guess I don't know would work better but there is this stupid losing face thing that gets in the way. If it is in the states.....the NO Hab would be their job for insolence. I have not had a problem with Thai Wadusa on this one but Home pro is famous for this! i dunno sometimes when I think about it maybe the ladies are the problem in figuring out the interpetation.

We were at a restaurant a few weeks ago. Wifey ordered a Spy. Waitress had no clue. Finally, she asked "sah pie"? Jesus.

But one big problem is what we call, say, gutters in English, is another word in Thai. Makes it difficult!

• Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic