The "newbies" and their wisdom

swissie

Every year I know less and less

Heres some trippy stuff youtube david hudson ormes conference he and a organisation have been testing and perfecting what they call food of the gods(manna)for the last 12yrs and you can eat a gram and a half of this stuff and live for a thousand yrs be a superconductor(light body)move in and out of the vacuum(dimensions)know all that was,is,and always will be at will but hmmm whos there in the vacuum that may not want you there and a whole heap of evidence there to back it up

Exodus 31:1.1 It was the goldsmiths not the bakers that made the show bread(manna-tears of horus)the illuminatti big secret.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Nothing in the entire chapter 31 about show bread or manna. In the Bible when manna is mentioned, it fell from heaven every morning. No one was making it.

Not that that should make any difference when you are a superconducter, moving in and out of the vaccuum dimension.

Oooooooer missus!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Late edit...... I ran out of time to edit my last post!

PS or late edit

It also occurs to me that even though I dont post a lot it doesn't mean that I am a newbie on here,

Before I registered I was a lurker for many years, so the posters who make inaccurate comments on who is a "newbies" should remember that the people they may be referring to could have been lurking on this forum before they themselves started posting!

Rant over!

Double edit

Swissie

it seems that we both registered in the same month in 2006 unfortunately I can claim "seniority" by just a few days, ironic isn't it!

Edited by n210mp

I think the more posts you have, the more you are confused about Thailand.

None of us have been, seen and done just about everything there is to be, see and do in LOS.

On this forum, everyone seems to have different opinions, perspectives and attitudes about all things Thai. The longer you have been around on here, and the more you read, the more you get confused about the place.

Just sayin :)

To the OP:

This newbie wisdom is all part of the process. They start, like many seasoners have. By spreading their "wisdom". Because they feel good about it.

I always take this into consideration when I read their OP's.

Some will stay this way and some have an open mind and will develop.

100% agree with the OP, it's very painful at times.

Not half as painful in Pattaya and other places listening to some of the old crooning farts telling storys to some of the newcomers about how knowledgable they are about all things Thai...

"Now pull up a sand bag sonny and let me tell you a story..

When I was in Bagdad, you was in your dads bag"..w00t.gif

Even more painful are the ones living in the remote villages in Isaan and think its the real Thailand, not even realising language spoken there is not even Thai, but Isaan, ie Thai-Lao mixbiggrin.png

Every year I know less and less

Heres some trippy stuff youtube david hudson ormes conference he and a organisation have been testing and perfecting what they call food of the gods(manna)for the last 12yrs and you can eat a gram and a half of this stuff and live for a thousand yrs be a superconductor(light body)move in and out of the vacuum(dimensions)know all that was,is,and always will be at will but hmmm whos there in the vacuum that may not want you there and a whole heap of evidence there to back it up

Exodus 31:1.1 It was the goldsmiths not the bakers that made the show bread(manna-tears of horus)the illuminatti big secret.

Nothing in the entire chapter 31 about show bread or manna. In the Bible when manna is mentioned, it fell from heaven every morning. No one was making it.

Not that that should make any difference when you are a superconducter, moving in and out of the vaccuum dimension. But they should have realized it from the fact that they they know everything that was, and always will be. And how do they know they will live a 1000 years, that is a tough one to test out?

Bezaleel was the goldsmith and made the ark and bread in the presence of the all mighty theres only one way to find out if it works or not and thats by doing it good thing im signed up to this site im going to make some just for the fun of it and feed it to my sisters cat and ill tell you how it goes.

I think the more posts you have, the more you are confused about Thailand.

None of us have been, seen and done just about everything there is to be, see and do in LOS.

On this forum, everyone seems to have different opinions, perspectives and attitudes about all things Thai. The longer you have been around on here, and the more you read, the more you get confused about the place.

Just sayin smile.png

The longer i live in Thailand the less i understand and when i think i figured it out, i find out i was wrong.wink.png

• Like 2

After I've been in a room that stinks of sewage for long enough, I can't smell it any more.

The new guy coming over to visit may not be able to solve my sewage problem, but it's helpful that he can point out that I have one.

Same thing when life is going great and so smoothly that I get bored with it- the new guy does me a favor by marveling at how good I really have it.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

Picking on the new people on Thaivisa. I didn't realize we were still in high school. Please enlighten us "newbies" with your vast amount of intelligence that you have aquired during your intense posting sessions.

Here's a piece of advice for you as well: If you think making a ton of posts on Thaivisa makes you cooler or smarter than other people, and you feel the need to try and put them down through the internet, then you sir have no life.

Cheers.

I don't think anyone with even minimal grey matter would pick on newbies for the sake of it and I don't think that's what's being referred to - and yes, it's inappropriate to generalize on this subject also. But what I see in spades currently is a number of new posters who know everything, come here to be abusive and to claim their version of life in Thailand as fact and refuse to listen to others who clearly understand that some things don't work the way they think - life therefore for many older posters comprises much time trying to correct these misconceptions and this in itself drives up their post count.

Another aspect of this issue is that many posters develop high post counts whilst trying to construct something of value, a pinned thread that provides a service for example and there are quite a few people involved in such things.

Good to see that elitism is alive and well on TV.

So Swissie, after how many years or posts is one not a newbie anymore. 5 years? A thousand posts? After having bought 5 water buffaloes in Isan?

I have met expats that had lived years in a place but new a lot less than somebody that had been there for 6 months as their life consisted of the gated community - work - posh bar circuit.

If your answers are wrong, how is that wisdom?

If anyone is interested in the wisden of Cricket ... Australia won the toss, elected to bat first, 2 small rain delays thus far.

Warner got off to a flyer, scoring better then a ball a run ... but nicked one and was out for under 30.

The English reckon our balls aren't round and have tested that theory one already with the Umpire.

But those Umpires are smart blokes ... not everyone gets to wear the white jacket and black trousers.

Oh ... I mean on the field ... I'm sure there are many Bar Staff dressed in similar attire.

Australia are 1/38 as I type.

Edited by David48

Sometimes I notice that the quality of a poster's posts deteriorate over the years he posts here. I have always put it down to their advancing age and the onset of Alkeimers....or was that Alcoholism.

There are people who try to help and stay on the subject and there are people, well, i believe jing described best and hope he does not mind me quoting it

I actually find the name calling here funny. There are some cool comments but mostly like a pack of hyenas who have smelled blood.
They seem to enjoy someone else's misfortune
  • Like 1

If anyone is interested in the wisden of Cricket ... Australia won the toss, elected to bat first, 2 small rain delays thus far.

Warner got off to a flyer, scoring better then a ball a run ... but nicked one and was out for under 30.

The English reckon our balls aren't round and have tested that theory one already with the Umpire.

But those Umpires are smart blokes ... not everyone gets to wear the white jacket and black trousers.

Oh ... I mean on the field ... I'm sure there are many Bar Staff dressed in similar attire.

Sorry....being American.....just don't understand a game that takes 5 days to finish......oh well!whistling.gif ....

• Like 1

Sometimes I notice that the quality of a poster's posts deteriorate over the years he posts here. I have always put it down to their advancing age and the onset of Alkeimers....or was that Alcoholism.

There are people who try to help and stay on the subject and there are people, well, i believe jing described best and hope he does not mind me quoting it

I actually find the name calling here funny. There are some cool comments but mostly like a pack of hyenas who have smelled blood.
They seem to enjoy someone else's misfortune

All very true.

Sorry....being American.....just don't understand a game that takes 5 days to finish......oh well!whistling.gif ....

^^ Just one of the lovable eccentricities of being part of the Colonies ... biggrin.png

You guys would have picked up on it ... but you didn't stick around long enough!

BTW ... I'm a Baseball Fan, played it at School ... saw a game at Yankee Stadium when I lived in the States.

• Like 1

^^ Just one of the lovable eccentricities of being part of the Colonies ... biggrin.png

You guys would have picked up on it ... but you didn't stick around long enough!

BTW ... I'm a Baseball Fan, played it at School ... saw a game at Yankee Stadium when I lived in the States.

I guess you understood that game from watching the girls play Rounders at school David. smile.png

• Like 1

(About Cricket)

I guess you understood that game from watching the girls play Rounders at school David. smile.png

A subtle rephrasing to more accurately reflect the events as they occurred ...

... I guess you understood that game from the playing with the girls watching Rounders at school David. ... tongue.png *

And the Catcher was normally a more solid player ... so more interested in 'Keepers' then Catchers'.

My knees were stronger in those days ...

* I don't often get the chance to use that one ... but on this particular occasion ... appropriate me thinks.

Well on the topic OP it would be interesting to know how many of the forum posters that rack up huge numbers of posts actually live in Thailand at all.

Because I read a lots of post written by people who use Thaivisa to stay in touch with Thailand while they are back in the old country saving up for their next visit and some of those posters rack up a lot of posts communicating with their friends.

Luckily for you there will always be new users joining the forum because without them Thaivisa wouldn't exist, unless of course the "old expats" get reincarnated on a regular basis. So be grateful for the new blood that keeps the forum alive and gives you the opportunity to keep posting nonsense comments.

Well on the topic OP it would be interesting to know how many of the forum posters that rack up huge numbers of posts actually live in Thailand at all.

Because I read a lots of post written by people who use Thaivisa to stay in touch with Thailand while they are back in the old country saving up for their next visit and some of those posters rack up a lot of posts communicating with their friends.

Luckily for you there will always be new users joining the forum because without them Thaivisa wouldn't exist, unless of course the "old expats" get reincarnated on a regular basis. So be grateful for the new blood that keeps the forum alive and gives you the opportunity to keep posting nonsense comments.

I live here, 'onest guv................smile.png