Large blue plastic (?) fish raising tanks.

teletiger

Anyone know where I can get some in Lanna? There was a thread on this a few years back, but I can't find it.

I'm not sure if they are plastic or fibreglass, about 2 or 3 metres in diameter. If I remember, there was a huge difference in price, depending on where you bought them.

Regards.

Thanks for that RBH. You wouldn't happen to have a contact number or address for one? smile.png

Regards.

tele, I'm going to town tomorrow. I'll give you the contact number for the two shops that i know are selling them. thumbsup.gif

Edited by RedBullHorn

Thanks for that RBH. You wouldn't happen to have a contact number or address for one? smile.png

Regards.

tele, I'm going to town tomorrow. I'll give you the contact number for the two shops that i know are selling them. thumbsup.gif

This is the first shop...Coming from the south toward the north direction on Phahonyothin road (route 1). ... Mae Khon Cross Junction (see yeak mae khon) turn left, 300m ahead T junction turn left !!! STOP and look to your left~ They sell EM and Molasses too... If you travel ahead and see Central Plaza Chiang Rai on your left you've overshot by almost 2km.

post-42398-0-25652500-1386334022_thumb.jpost-42398-0-80373100-1386334537_thumb.j

Second shop, U turn just before cross junction of Por Khun Mengrai Monument if you're coming from the south on Phahonyothin road (route 1). After U turn, traveling Southward, enter the slip road on the right into PTT pump station... Don't stop but travel in slow speed...The shop is between the PTT pump station and AIA Insurance building, the shop building is green colour.

post-42398-0-23472000-1386335699_thumb.jpost-42398-0-26051000-1386335713_thumb.jpost-42398-0-95096100-1386335724_thumb.j

I've inform the owners that you would call to make inquiry...They're expecting you, let your Thai wife speak to them.

If you could, bring me a 6 packer of Guinness Stout (cans), I will pay you for the trouble...Thanks~~~

PS: I've them about plastic tank 2-3m diameter, that kind would cost around 8'000 Thb. You need to negotiate, interm of quantity...

Edited by RedBullHorn