Christmas Dinner in Roi-Et

StateSix

Rather than going to a restaurant, some of the farang in Maha Sarakham often have a Christmas dinner at someone's house, where the host puts on a full Christmas meal etc. People then bring their wives/children and everyone who comes then chips in a little bit of cash to go towards his costs etc. I think is a pretty cool idea for the farang in Sarakham.

If someone from RoiEt is interested in doing something like that, it could potentially be a pretty nice day/evening.

I also would like to know of any possible Christmas Dinners that might be available in the Roi Et area...

Tired of going all the way to Khon Kaen for the Pullman thing...

Pianoman

Piano man, you should talk to Oil at Frozen and see if she would put on a Christmas Dinner. Regarding Roi-et I would think the most likely place would be the White Elephant.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I looked at a local newsletter and it seems there is a choice of 4 places!

Lucky Roi Et !

Would you mind sharing, either on the forum of thru a PM if you do not want everyone to know???

Also I would be interested in knowing where to view the "Local Newsletter" which you mentioned...

Pianoman

I looked at a local newsletter and it seems there is a choice of 4 places!

Lucky Roi Et !

Would you mind sharing, either on the forum of thru a PM if you do not want everyone to know???

Also I would be interested in knowing where to view the "Local Newsletter" which you mentioned...

Pianoman

I don't think I can post a link here so will PM you (like I have done earlier for someone else.)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by DILLIGAD

Rather than going to a restaurant, some of the farang in Maha Sarakham often have a Christmas dinner at someone's house, where the host puts on a full Christmas meal etc. People then bring their wives/children and everyone who comes then chips in a little bit of cash to go towards his costs etc. I think is a pretty cool idea for the farang in Sarakham.

If someone from RoiEt is interested in doing something like that, it could potentially be a pretty nice day/evening.

So where is the Christmas 'Bash' being staged this year for Foreigners in Maha Sarakham?
I'd be a willing sponsor/participant in that I reckon!

Rather than going to a restaurant, some of the farang in Maha Sarakham often have a Christmas dinner at someone's house, where the host puts on a full Christmas meal etc.  People then bring their wives/children and everyone who comes then chips in a little bit of cash to go towards his costs etc.  I think is a pretty cool idea for the farang in Sarakham.

So where is the Christmas 'Bash' being staged this year for Foreigners in Maha Sarakham?

I'd be a willing sponsor/participant in that I reckon!

Sorry I don't know any details for it this year. I moved to Roiet a few years ago and have lost touch with most of the Sarakham Farang.