Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

The tipping comp is now open. I have created a private comp. Our comp is Thailand Mob

You can register at the link below.

http://tipping.afl.com.au/home.jsp?utm_source=tipping.afl.com.au&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=welcome_gotocomp_round1

Once you are registered click on Join A Comp.

Type in Thailand Mob

When this comp comes up click on it

Then click on Join this comp

You will the be required to enter a password.. The password is Thaivisa

Happy tipping

Did you know the name "Thailand Mob" was registered? Just kiddingbiggrin.png Makes it easy and yes I am in.

Thats why I used it

• Like 1

The tipping comp is now open. I have created a private comp. Our comp is Thailand Mob

http://tipping.afl.com.au/home.jsp?utm_source=tipping.afl.com.au&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=welcome_gotocomp_round1

Type in Thailand Mob

Happy tipping

Did you know the name "Thailand Mob" was registered? Just kiddingbiggrin.png Makes it easy and yes I am in.

Thats why I used it

thumbsup.gif I gathered that and cheers.

They are serious injuries GS.

In your opinion, in your case what penalty do you think your attacker should have got? What penalty did your attacker actually get?

I was no oil painting that's for sure.

The sad part about my case was I knew the guy who did the damage, considered him a mate earlier and was prepared to forgo the charges for a simple apology and understanding of why...

Neither came and actually seeking out those things actually stoked the fire afterwards..

I think a non-guilty plea leading to a full blown court case and being found guilty by a jury would have resulted in a custodial sentence, a guilty plea at a later stage (plus full admission during initial police investigations) but still early enough to get a discount, resulted in a good behavior bond (whether or not a conviction was recorded I'm not sure) plus fine and compo to me for medical.

Punishment fit the crime? To be honest, probably not on the face of it.

But I knew the guy, it was seemingly out of character as far as I knew, so I was ok with a non-custodial sentence. I would have liked an explanation of what made him snap to put it all to rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

For those injuries I'd certainly want some type of explanation as to why

Edited by BookMan

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Type in Thailand Mob

Happy tipping

I'm in...bring it on.

Tomorrow I will be deleting two teams from our dream team comp, do you want in?

Hawthorn fan kicked out of Aurora Stadium after Majak Daw racist slur

The man allegedly said words to the effect: “Go back to South Africa you black dog.’’

This is the third time Daw has been abused at an AFL ground, after matches last year against Hawthorn at the MCG and the Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium last May.

In 2011 Daw, one of the AFL’s multicultural ambassadors, was racially abused at a VFL match in Port Melbourne.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/hawthorn-fan-kicked-out-of-aurora-stadium-after-majak-daw-racist-slur/story-fni5ezdm-1226834217493

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Type in Thailand Mob

Happy tipping

I'm in...bring it on.

Which team do you support?

Edit

Password is thaivisa case sensitive

The only 1 worth supporting...WCE...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Type in Thailand Mob

Happy tipping

I'm in...bring it on.

Which team do you support?

Edit

Password is thaivisa case sensitive

The only 1 worth supporting...WCE...thumbsup.gif

That's 4 WA supporters we have now.

Yourself

Will27

Oldcroc

Ron19

Ben Cousins' drug charge dropped

A drug charge against former AFL footballer Ben Cousins has been dropped, the Fremantle Magistrates Court ruled on Tuesday.

Mr Cousins' lawyer, Michael Tudori, said the prosecution agreed to discontinue the charge after submissions from the defense case, saying there was no public interest in pursuing the charges against his client.

He said Mr Cousins, who was not at court, was happy and relieved at the outcome of the case.

"The drugs were found in a boot of a car not owned by Ben," he said.

"He was driving the vehicle and a tiny bag with residue was found in some items in a car that wasn't his.

"He's very happy. Relieved. Ben's doing really well and getting on with his life, he's keeping involved with his children."

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ben-cousins-drug-charge-dropped-20140225-33ep4.html#ixzz2uJ1kife5

Ben Cousins' drug charge dropped

A drug charge against former AFL footballer Ben Cousins has been dropped, the Fremantle Magistrates Court ruled on Tuesday.

Mr Cousins' lawyer, Michael Tudori, said the prosecution agreed to discontinue the charge after submissions from the defense case, saying there was no public interest in pursuing the charges against his client.

He said Mr Cousins, who was not at court, was happy and relieved at the outcome of the case.

"The drugs were found in a boot of a car not owned by Ben," he said.

"He was driving the vehicle and a tiny bag with residue was found in some items in a car that wasn't his.

"He's very happy. Relieved. Ben's doing really well and getting on with his life, he's keeping involved with his children."

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ben-cousins-drug-charge-dropped-20140225-33ep4.html#ixzz2uJ1kife5

Cousins was ecstatic at the decision to drop charges

Speaking to a reporter Cousins said he was looking to get hooked up so he could 'party his arse off for the the next week'

Read More: AFL Gossip Blog

Entry deleted

Christ... Thought you'd gone and given me the flick tongue.png

I tried to post the members of the tipping comp. It looked good in preview but when posted it was very poor. That's why I deleted post.

Hehe all good mate...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm all signed up, but my name isn't on the list for Thailand Mob.

Sign back into the tipping site. Then click on join a comp and search for Thailand Mob. Click on Thailand Mob and you will have enter the password thaivisa

Everything should then be okay.

• Like 2

Essendon may have another bad year

Senate told briefs of evidence being prepared against AFL and NRL players as ASADA completes investigations into the two football codes.

It is understood several Essendon players, including Brownlow medallist Jobe Watson, have told investigators they believed they were administered the peptides Thymosin, AOD-9604, or both.

While the players were uncertain about their recollections of what they took, they were nevertheless named in ASADA’s interim report, which was used as the basis for charges against Essendon and the club’s officials last year.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/senate-told-briefs-of-evidence-being-prepared-against-afl-and-nrl-players-as-asada-completes-investigations-into-the-two-football-codes/story-fni5f22o-1226838587078?sv=a01b3c3b03e2b492f7066de6e3ba0891

Uncharacteristically quiet?

Bit hard for Franklin to get any momentum when there's no ball coming into the forward fifty..

Also didn't realise the Premiership had been replaced by the NAB Cup :P

It is what it is, been a while since you beat us though, right?

• Like 1

Bit hard for Franklin to get any momentum when there's no ball coming into the forward fifty..

Also didn't realise the Premiership had been replaced by the NAB Cup tongue.png

Apparently Buddy has put on a few kilo's as well, must be enjoying the COLA they get.

• Like 1

Apparently Buddy has put on a few kilo's as well, must be enjoying the COLA they get.

It is that extra 10% sweetener doing the damage

It is that extra 10% sweetener doing the damage

10% of 1 mil that's a lot of meat pies and cream tarts. Nah just kidding they say he is carrying a few extra kilos because he hasn't trained as hard as the rest.thumbsup.gif