Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

Lions not disgraced at Aurora Stadium.

Only two points in it late in the 3rd quarter, but Hawthorn too much class when they stepped up a level.

Brown got 4.

I'll be at the Gabba next Sunday to see the boys take on Geelong. Was there to see them beat the Cats in freakish fashion last year (from 52 points down late in the 3rd quarter).

Poor old North - eight R1 losses in a row. Where's that Shinboner spirit?

St Kilda heading for a win?

Sent from my HTC One X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Damned them that was our chance for the spoon and 1st pick in the draft. We had our entire midfield out and still won. Bloody Saints can't rely on them for anything.biggrin.png

PS Alex

I was cheering for the Demons, well maybe I lie at little, he he hecheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I picked Melbourne but glad you had a win.

I loved your comment for Alex. I could not stop laughing

• Like 1

Damned them that was our chance for the spoon and 1st pick in the draft. We had our entire midfield out and still won. Bloody Saints can't rely on them for anything.biggrin.png

PS Alex

I was cheering for the Demons, well maybe I lie at little, he he hecheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Same here, picked the Dees also but glad you got the choccies.

will be good to see who gets what right for the first round, buggered if I can even remember who I picked let alone who is in my dream teamw00t.gif

Go to http://tipping.afl.com.au/home.jsp

Login

Click on Comps (Thailand Mob)

The Thaivisa members' leaderboard will come up.

And you should know because you are leading with 7/9biggrin.png don't worry I will peg you back next week 6/9

• Like 2

I have been trying to post the results page with no luck. If any can please do so.

The winner of week one was Xangsamhua with 7/9 Well done.

I can do a screen shot capture on the computer, but not on my phone. Few more weeks away from the computer

will be good to see who gets what right for the first round, buggered if I can even remember who I picked let alone who is in my dream teamw00t.gif

Go to http://tipping.afl.com.au/home.jsp

Login

Click on Comps (Thailand Mob)

The Thaivisa members' leaderboard will come up.

And you should know because you are leading with 7/9biggrin.png don't worry I will peg you back next week 6/9

Do I get the meat tray? smile.png

• Like 1

Xang's tips for Rd 2:

Tigers

Hawks

Giants

Port

Freo

Swans

Cats

Eagles

North

(I almost typed "South" for Swans. Does anyone else over 60 do that mental flip? Brain associates mental image of red and white with South and the word comes out unbidden? I'll try to purge it. Apologies to Swannies fans.)

• Like 1

I can't find the Fantasy league results for Thailand Mob. Can someone help, please.

I only got 1273.

We go head to head from round three and the AFL will automatically produce the draw for our league this week. Then you will see everyone scores and who they are playing you will see the scores ticking over live.

I agree with what they say about the split round to open the season, spoilt the mood. For the fans of those teams who played in the 1st week they have to wait 2 weeks before they get to see their team in action again. A bit like craving an ice cream you are given a lick then it is taken away from you. I could just see Andrew grinning "Did you like that hey, do you want some more? Who's your Daddy, Who's your Daddy.

Edited by chooka

I can't find the Fantasy league results for Thailand Mob. Can someone help, please.

I only got 1273.

We go head to head from round three and the AFL will automatically produce the draw for our league this week. Then you will see everyone scores and who they are playing you will see the scores ticking over live.

You can see them now on the App. Under Ladder.

I have been trying to post the results page with no luck. If any can please do so.

The winner of week one was Xangsamhua with 7/9 Well done.

1 Xangsamhua 7

2 Gazman 6

3 Chooka's Saints 6

4 seajae 6

5 ripstanley 5

6 Ron19 5

7 Kooweerup 5

8 Chia Nat Nats 5

9 will27 4

10 bookman 4

11 GrannysApples 4

12 beechbum 4

13 farmerjo 4

wow, 6 right, for someone that closes his eyes and sticks out his finger(for most, I do have a couple I like, not the piesbah.gif ) thats pretty good

Xang's tips for Rd 2:

Tigers

Hawks

Giants

Port

Freo

Swans

Cats

Eagles

North

(I almost typed "South" for Swans. Does anyone else over 60 do that mental flip? Brain associates mental image of red and white with South and the word comes out unbidden? I'll try to purge it. Apologies to Swannies fans.)

We have 1 different. I went for Carlton in the first game

PS Alex

Same here, picked the Dees also but glad you got the choccies.

Yes well only i knew.....how the Dees got to be fav at a ground were there been flogged 17 times straight and not beating the Saints since 07 amazes me, the writing was on the board by the end of the first quarter plenty of tough ball but no forward.....chook's man R was the difference in the end he took the game on in the second half.

Liked the "swans' game plan hope Roos has modified it casue i can recall us in better days beating then with just good old man on man harassment.

Only surprise was Bookmans Swans going down to that new outfit...hmmmm what they called? maybe the players havent embraced the big $ twins, another Manchester United?....lot of cash running around in 2 sets of footy boots...

Ahhhhh its to early just one game in....EFT me my money chooka will give u my details in a private message, ps you should stop listening to the nephew they didnt look like there going to roll over and die to me.

Xang's tips for Rd 2:

Tigers

Hawks

Giants

Port

Freo

Swans

Cats

Eagles

North

We have 1 different. I went for Carlton in the first game

I also went for one different. I have taken the Saints. Yes I know I tipped the giants to go 5/5 but have stand by my team

• Like 1

Only surprise was Bookmans Swans going down to that new outfit...hmmmm what they called? maybe the players havent embraced the big $ twins, another Manchester United?....lot of cash running around in 2 sets of footy boots...

Oy.. That's BM's, rip's and myself's Swans thank you three times!

Only one of the wonder twins was playing last week, the other wonder twin isn't due back until round 4 (I think)

This week - if he's picked - I'm hoping that Jesse White 1. Gets a run and 2. Rhys Shaw & Co give him a warm welcome home...

As for the rest of my tips:

Carlton

Hawks

Saints

Port

Freo

Swans

Cats

Eagles

Dogs

Also did some trades on the app without any issue. BM, what issues were you having?

Oy.. That's BM's, rip's and myself's Swans thank you three times!

Only one of the wonder twins was playing last week, the other wonder twin isn't due back until round 4 (I think)

This week - if he's picked - I'm hoping that Jesse White 1. Gets a run and 2. Rhys Shaw & Co give him a warm welcome home...

As for the rest of my tips:

Carlton

Hawks

Saints

Port

Freo

Swans

Cats

Eagles

Dogs

Also did some trades on the app without any issue. BM, what issues were you having?

j couldn't pick replacement players using the smart phone