Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

Hawks up 37-0 against Freo. Lucky I changed my tip once I read Fyfe was out.

hawks must feel happy they dumped Buddy on Sydney. Is this the end of Lyons at Freo? :lol:

And thank fark this hotel has the Australia network...can actually watch a game.

Freo coming back now.... Lyons is safe and Hawthorn should have kept Franklin :lol:

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

hawks must feel happy they dumped Buddy on Sydney. Is this the end of Lyons at Freo? laugh.png

And thank fark this hotel has the Australia network...can actually watch a game.

Freo coming back now.... Lyons is safe and Hawthorn should have kept Franklin laugh.png

57 points at half time.

I see it but I don't believe it.

Just looked at the stats. Only one (Hill) Freo player has

10 or more possessions in the first half.

Worst game I've seen Freo play in years.

hawks must feel happy they dumped Buddy on Sydney. Is this the end of Lyons at Freo? laugh.png

Freo coming back now.... Lyons is safe and Hawthorn should have kept Franklin laugh.png

57 points at half time.

I see it but I don't believe it.

Just looked at the stats. Only one (Hill) Freo player has

10 or more possessions in the first half.

Worst game I've seen Freo play in years.

disposals 497 to 311.

HAWthorn was finding a ton of space in the first half.

didn't get to see the second half but must have been the same

Grannys apples is twisting my apples after game 1.

Hang in there mate, when I had 3 more players in the first game... It all starts to even out over the weekend ;)

And just having Vlastuin - literally - knocked out in the first quarter, seems the tide will change...

Unless Buddy fires up again in the 2nd quarter - 38 in the first...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Crows flogged at home by Sydney.

Franklin played well.

Crows planning for next year and allotting blame. (Biased umpiring is SOP). cool.png

Would like to have seen the game.. good for Buddy kicking a bag and also parker and cunningham

I noticed Adelaide won most of the stats, inc inside 50s, uncontested possessions, disposals.

very low disposals from the midfield for Sydney

Very disappointing performance from the Lions. They'd shown real spirit in the first two games, but never really challenged today.

Maybe the Suns are a really good side this year.

Someone here likes them for the top 8...might have been alexrrr

Saints up by 8 points just before half time.

Were any of their supporters brave enough to take the 16/1 I pointed out earlier in the week?

As said, a silly price in a two horse race for two unbeaten sides.

• Like 1

Saints up by 8 points just before half time.

Were any of their supporters brave enough to take the 16/1 I pointed out earlier in the week?

As said, a silly price in a two horse race for two unbeaten sides.

The saints were suppose to be push overs this year. They are actually showing some fighting spirit. EARLY and the young kids may just run out of legs. Anyway chooka must be pleased at half time

Very disappointing performance from the Lions. They'd shown real spirit in the first two games, but never really challenged today.

Maybe the Suns are a really good side this year.

Someone here likes them for the top 8...might have been alexrrr
I believe it was chooka who tipped them for a spot in the 8
  • Like 1

you beauty, cats won, that leraves me 3 and 2 so far, bloody dogs and very pissed at the dockers for playing so badly.

I changed to Hawthorn 15 miutes before start of game. I have 5 from 6. There are 3 members with 5 from 6. 3 more games tomorrow. Go GWS

• Like 1

you beauty, cats won, that leraves me 3 and 2 so far, bloody dogs and very pissed at the dockers for playing so badly.

I changed to Hawthorn 15 miutes before start of game. I have 5 from 6. There are 3 members with 5 from 6. 3 more games tomorrow. Go GWS

I changed to hawthorn too... I also changed to Richmond so that wad a bummer.

need essendon and port to win now

• Like 1

I changed to hawthorn too... I also changed to Richmond so that wad a bummer.

need essendon and port to win now

I watched the GWS game. The rain spoiled the game. Melbourne actually led in the 3rd quarter but GWS overpowered them in last quarter.

If Essendon and Port win we will be on the 8 wins for the round. I had an 18 point margin.

• Like 1

luckily north got up and looks like essendon will bring home the bacon so I have dropped 2 again for the round, maybe I will hit a good weekend and get all of them right some timecheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by seajae

Managed to get myself to the arse end of the tipping comp...the only way is up!!

Hawks v Dons GF anyone.

Rnd 4's got a few curly ones

Tiges v Pies ?

Freo v Dons?

Blues v Dee's.....cheesy.gif

Edited by beechbum
  • Like 2