Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

What the F..??? A 50 metre penalty for what??? Richmond get a goal from it. Add to that Malceskis supposed dive on the ball.

Sorry KhunWill....The Umpires might be Richmond's 19th on the field

Umpiring has been <deleted> pathetic! Plenty of frees should have gone to the Swans as well as a few more holding the ball decisions!

• Like 1

2nd quarter better from the Swans. Shouldn't take away from Richmond who are playing very well

Sydney look better this game when Cunnigham/Rohan/jetta run with it. Horse should let them loose.

Biggs. He isn't good under pressure.

Luke Parker. Future Brownlow winner.

Don't take the knife from the kitchen drawer yet KhunWill...Still hope for West Coast tongue.png

Naismith's gone, not sure what happened there - hammy?

Spiderman's a superstar! Geez he's looking good... Definitely a future Brownlow prospect.

Speedy Gonzales's getting around the ground, he just needs to use a little gray matter and he'll be right.

Cindarella's not leaving anything out on the ground today. Running, jumping, very agressive. Management would not be happy with that coming into finals.

Reckon Horse gave them a huge spray at halftime, just hitting the front thanks to Goodesy.

• Like 1

What the H...??? Another 50 metre downfield for a ridiculous supposed push.

Richmond 3 goals from 3 dodgy Umpiring decisions

Win/lose will not effect the swans finals standing, but Adelaide may be pissed.

Rockliff and Zorko both late withdrawals from Brisbane's side. Rockliff has a virus. Zorko for family reasons (?).

I doubt anyone's picked the Lions, though the last round each year can produce upsets. Even less likely now at Geelong.

• Like 1

No buddy no swans xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77v.png

Yeah the Swans reverted to that bullshit play they do when they've only got the one big target up the front. Just shits me to tears that.

Too many mistakes.

Good pressure test for some of the youngters. They have a little work to do.

I thought Cunningham, Rampe, Rohan, Parker were all pretty good

• Like 2

Yeah the Swans reverted to that bullshit play they do when they've only got the one big target up the front. Just shits me to tears that.

Too many mistakes.

Yes Goodes wrong man to have up front in the end.

AFL: Recruiting NRL stars a massive success

The AFL today said the recruitment of Israel Folau and Karmichael Hunt had been a success beyond anyone’s ‘wildest dreams.’

“Spending millions of dollars on two players from another code has delivered the biggest return on investment in the history of time,” said AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan.

“Both went to several Auskick clinics and were very useful during our Multicultural Round.”

An independent KPMG report, commissioned by the AFL, estimates that as many as seven people have converted to AFL due to both players. Seventeen, if you count family members.

Gold Coast Suns coach Guy McKenna said Karmichael Hunt had been a wonderful servant of the club.

“I know quite a few boys used to grab a lift from him after training, so that’s a hole we’ll have to fill,” he said.

“I talked to him several times and he seemed really nice.”

http://titusoreily.com/afl-recruiting-nrl-stars-massive-success/

Jeez that's a shit surface at ANZ! Pathetic. Going down to the wire this one!

They played a rugby league game there on Thursday night night. It has been raining there for a few days. The game should not have been played there. I hope it improves for next week.

• Like 1

Might have been different if he was there, but i'm not too worried about that result.

We have Kennedy, Bird, Mcglynn, Pyke, Buddy all to come back for next week's final against Freo smile.png

The result meant nothing to the Swans but they can take something from the game, step up a notch or 2 for the finals.

I think the Tigers are a real chance against Port next week even in S.A

• Like 1

Was it my imagination or did Rance land on Tippett's back with 2 minutes to go?

Umpire crapped himself and put the whistle away.

Oh well, that's it for another year.

Bad luck about West Coast mate.

Lot of bad decisions in that game, nearly all favouring Richmond.

The only good thing is that I changed my tip to Richmond after the Carlton/Ess drawsmile.png

• Like 1

The only good thing is that I changed my tip to Richmond after the Carlton/Ess drawsmile.png

Khun Willywonka!

Only 2 tips away from Farmerjo for the Tipping comp! w00t.gif

Does the tipping comp end this week, or does it go into the finals? (i thought it ended this week)

Khun Willywonka!

Does the tipping comp end this week, or does it go into the finals? (i thought it ended this week)

Mate

If those morons at Carlton forced a point, I would've been a point behind!

I was tempted to pick Melbourne tonight as well.

Looks like I should've.

• Like 1

Geelong set to offer five-year contract to James Frawley, clubs circling GWS defender Jono O’Rourke

GEELONG is set to offer Melbourne free agent James Frawley a five-year contract in a bid to trump rivals Hawthorn and Gold Coast for the success-starved big man.

The Cats will wait until after Frawley’s end-of-season talks with Melbourne are complete before they table a deal which would tie him to Geelong until the end of 2019.

Frawley, 25, is expected to officially exercise his free agency option when he meets Demons chiefs from Monday.

Originally taken with pick No. 12 in 2006, Frawley’s departure will likely deliver Melbourne the No. 3 pick in free agency compensation.

The 193cm defender/forward was reportedly linked to an asking price of $700,000 a season, but Geelong’s offer is understood to be closer to $500,000 a year for the 2010 All-Australian.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/geelong-set-to-offer-fiveyear-contract-to-james-frawley-clubs-circling-gws-defender-jono-orourke/story-fni5f22o-1227041889813

Ahhhh what a nice suprise.....wops.....oh i mean....ho no....go go go be gone...seriously Garland is a better defender and you guys never heard of him, the dees now have 1.6 million and pic 2 and 3 to snare a quality player after Frawley goes to the Cats and the retirement of Clarke, hope next one is perfectly healthy.

Khun Willywonka!

Yep, it ends tomorrow.

Just my tips for next week.

• Like 2

Adam Goodes and Shane Warne in Twitter stoush over staging

The AFL's latest staging controversy has sparked a Twitter feud between two of Australia's greatest sportsmen, Adam Goodes and Shane Warne.

Goodes has hit back at the Australian cricket great questioning his claims to the honour of Australian of the Year.

Warne had accused Goodes of staging for free-kicks during Sydney's loss to Richmond on Saturday night, and then claimed to be "shocked" over Goodes's status as Australian of the year – an award he won seven months ago.

Warne tweeted: "Come on tigers beat those Swans and make the finals. By the way, does everyone get annoyed when Adam Goodes always 'stages' for free kicks ?

"I think Syd or the Hawks will win the flag. Shocked as I just found out Goodes was Aust of the year, wow ! Who votes for that?"

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/adam-goodes-and-shane-warne-in-twitter-stoush-over-staging-20140831-10akmf.html

• Like 2

Good to see Clarkey giving it back to Warney - maybe he was at Eddie's penthouse and Eddie got hold of his phone :P. Goodes should've been a fair few more frees than he was yesterday. The 'staging' incident was a bit stiff, he was caught high and the free wasn't paid.

But that was typical of the nuclear maggots yesterday.