Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

My DT's fuuuuuuuuucked.. Another big out with Chappy going down this week! Not cool!

I'm looking good this week.

Can't say the same for the swans 49 points, time to dump Buddy.

• Like 1

Saw the first quarter of last nights game and then a huge storm struck. Lost my satellite dish so no football for me this weekend. Was looking forward to watching Swans and Norths. I will have to listen to the game through the internet.

I thought it was Freo and Essendon on Australia Network Channel tomorrow??

On Australian Network Pacific they are showing the Swans game. I can pick it up with my dish. Or could until yesterday.

Thanks for the tip.

I can access both Asia and the Pacific region as well.

Hopefully will now get 2 games every Sunday.

My DT's fuuuuuuuuucked.. Another big out with Chappy going down this week! Not cool!

Buddy on report as well.. Haven't seen the footage yet..

EDIT:- Ok just caught it.. Fairly harmless and possibly a bit of staging?

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/buddy-on-report-about-round-4-sydney-v-north-melbourne-on-foxfooty_3u

Edited by GrantSmith

Buddy on report as well.. Haven't seen the footage yet..

EDIT:- Ok just caught it.. Fairly harmless and possibly a bit of staging?

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/buddy-on-report-about-round-4-sydney-v-north-melbourne-on-foxfooty_3u

Here you go

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-04-13/buddy-in-the-book

I just saw the Swans v North score... Thank fark I can't watch it on tv here in the village. It was bad enough losing my baht in cards to the family, then I see that horrible score.

Saints no better on the scoreboard

I just saw the Swans v North score... Thank fark I can't watch it on tv here in the village. It was bad enough losing my baht in cards to the family, then I see that horrible score.

Saints no better on the scoreboard

Saints thumped by 86.

Nathan wright broke his leg for the 2nd time in 3 yrs, I will say the poor kids career (only 22) may be over.

bugger, bugger, bugger, chooka, what happened to the boys, thought they would romp it in the way they have been playing, bloody hell talk about a bad tipping weekend, bloody under dogs got up and ruined it, poo, bugger, bum..........bah.gif

• Like 1

bugger, bugger, bugger, chooka, what happened to the boys, thought they would romp it in the way they have been playing, bloody hell talk about a bad tipping weekend, bloody under dogs got up and ruined it, poo, bugger, bum..........bah.gif

You pretty much said it allbiggrin.png Bad tipping week but hey that is another thing we love about the game.cheesy.gif Always next week

The winner this week in the tipping is GrannyApples with 7/9 Well done Grant.

Unbelievable! Rip you better check that..

I tipped the boys to bump north, though after my earlier comment to farmerjo I should have changed my tip..

Tipping the Blues to win and my boys cost me :P

Common denominator? Roos hahah

The winner this week in the tipping is GrannyApples with 7/9 Well done Grant.

nice one GS. U Tip against the Swans?

Nope, I rarely, if ever tip against the boys..

The only known times have been against Geelong and Collingwood - both times the boys got up :P

Went down in the fantasy by 13 points,exciting finish but still winless.

Hanley for the lions is out now so hopefully get fyfe and rance back this week.

Tipping,i thought once first game had started your tips were locked but not,bombers costly with late changes.

It is just me or does anyone else think it's time the AFL

bit the bullet and started playing games on Easter Friday?

I think so. The day doesn't hold the Same relevance it once did for the majority of the population.

Nothing much else to do so having a game to watch would be good.

• Like 2

I think so. The day doesn't hold the Same relevance it once did for the majority of the population.

Yes, if the boys in the NRL / Super Rugby can play footy on Good Friday there's f all reasons why the AFL has to be so precious.

In other news, Buddy's free to play this week after his report was thrown out..

Dale Morris from the Dogs the only player to be charged, for tripping. 1 week due to a good record.

• Like 1

Yes, if the boys in the NRL / Super Rugby can play footy on Good Friday there's f all reasons why the AFL has to be so precious.

Dale Morris from the Dogs the only player to be charged, for tripping. 1 week due to a good record.

I totally agree that AFL should be played on the public holiday that is "good friday" I would say that the crowds to the game would be huge. AFL admin must wake up.

• Like 1

When I saw the incident involving Buddy, I couldn't believe the report was withdrawn.

What a waste of time for everyone involved.