PM Yingluck seeks House dissolution

webfact

Watch Yingluck's interview! It is beyond a doubt the worst, and most failed interview ever by any politician.

Warning: Exposure to this full video may cause sever brain damage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzhhf94TZ0E

OMG and this is the bungling idiot that is supposed to PM of Thailand - seriously

And we have fools on here defending her, now that is shocking! Can you imagine how many brain cells they have killed in pubs to reach the bottom where you love a sister as puppet PM of one of the most evil, corrupt despots?

Wow oh master ... let us all replenish our brain cells with the wise wisdom you have.

Please take over as divine ruler of this country so we can all be enlightened by your knowledge and live in complete harmony together .. .

You know jack sh**!!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good decision but I see the Hitlerian still persists in wanting "an unelected "People's Council"" with him at the top - ie a dictator..... silliest thing that could happen.

Couldn't be any sillier than anything PTP has already done; can't top that level or ineptitude and graft.

Edited by gemini81

Hope she doesn't bow down, but is dragged out by her hair. Time to get on with the french style revolution, and enjoy a world that would be better off without this cesspool of Shinawatra scum polluting, damaging and draining the country. That is justified karma for the way they've destroyed everything; war on drugs, corruption, war in the south...on it goes.

The French revolution was led by poor farmers and women coming from the provinces, tired of Parisian "elites" rule. Sorry to break to you, but if you yellow shirts want a french style revolution you are winning the wrong hearts.

Edited by firestar
  • Like 1

PTP wins because of demographics controlling the largest regional block. Vote buying exists on both sides but it did not swing the election. It is just an excuse to demean a whole cross section of voters and that is why they cannot get their votes... their not that stupid to know what is being said about them.

Average IQ in Isan is 87. And yes there is massive vote buying that goes on. Just ask your Thai girlfriend about what happens

during elections back in her village.

If, by vote buying, you mean spending money on things that improve people's lives, like health care provision, education, infrastructure, giving people a chance to make improvements in their lives, then yes, there is massive vote buying in the North and North-East.

If you think that an election can be won by handing out a few hundred baht to individuals on voting day, and that because people bend their backs and get dirt on their hands for a living that they're stupid, then I believe you to be mistaken.

• Like 1

What does this mean?

End of protests?

No, there is no way in hell that the yellow shirts can win an election, they Are far outnumbered by the north and northeast. they had to wait fot taksin to go on vacation before they overthrew him! as soon as the red shirts win the next election this crap will start all over again.

you may not like the government in power but they were freely elected and you have to live with it. somthing like theU.S.

Firstly, the Yellow Shirts' are not a political party and can therefore not stand in an election. Duh. Secondly, 'The Yellow Shirts' are now a conglomerate of various other concerned citizens opposed to the Shinawatras. All of them. Thirdly, the Democrats are no longer a political party, their having resigned en masse. Fourthly. <deleted> knows.

The right thing to do!

Its the only thing she can do but PT will be re elected with a reduced majority and back to square one.

The one positive thing to emerge is if PT try to pull a similar stunt in the future with another amnesty bill to get Toxin back even they will deduce that people will be out on the streets again and in greater numbers.

It saddens me to see lives lost for basically nothing and Toxin wondering why a lot people hate everything he stands for.He was whining this morning that people were blaming him for all the discontent and it wasn't his faultrolleyes.gif

Yingluck seeks House dissolution

This won't be her decision, as we all know,... whistling.gif whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Unlike yourself..... for those of us who do not 'have the Prime Ministers ear' or form part of some 'Illuminati inner Sanctum', this announcement makes obvious sense.

To have continued with things as they were would invite further unrest and possible loss of life....something neither the government or the opposition really wanted.

To have given way to a ' people's committee', would have been undemocratic, not least of all since it would have no electoral mandate.

Given these facts, Yingluk made the only decision possible and without requiring the help or advice of her brother

You are entitled to that view, but I am willing to offer odds of 10:1 that she got his advice whether she wanted it or not.

• Like 2

This won't be her decision, as we all know,... whistling.gif whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Unlike yourself..... for those of us who do not 'have the Prime Ministers ear' or form part of some 'Illuminati inner Sanctum', this announcement makes obvious sense.

To have continued with things as they were would invite further unrest and possible loss of life....something neither the government or the opposition really wanted.

To have given way to a ' people's committee', would have been undemocratic, not least of all since it would have no electoral mandate.

Given these facts, Yingluk made the only decision possible and without requiring the help or advice of her brother

"Thaksin thinks, Phuea Thai acts". You have forgotten their campaign slogan?

Thanks in has made it abundantly clear that he's the Big Man in charge. You must be living in fairyland to believe otherwise.

Incidentally I am loving the supposedly Thaksin controlled media coverage. All Yellow shirt. Full Suthep speech now on national channels and a total of SIX sophon cable channels. Earlier after YL offered House dissolution I looked up national channels, all soap operas.

This won't be her decision, as we all know,... xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18> xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18> xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18> xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18> coffee1.gif alt=coffee1.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2220208811 width=32 height=24> coffee1.gif alt=coffee1.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2220208811 width=32 height=24> coffee1.gif alt=coffee1.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2220208811 width=32 height=24>

You are entitled to that view, but I am willing to offer odds of 10:1 that she got his advice whether she wanted it or not.

....advice Instructions.....

• Like 1

Fantastic. Yet more Thai elections. I've been living in Thailand 6 years on and off. Feels like almost constant elections. My wife and family vote for whoever pays them the most. Not entirely sure they have grasped the concept of democracy and the ballot system.

Mustn't complain as we'll shortly be the proud owners of a new blanket and 100 baht. Enough for a slap up meal at Mrs Miggins olde noodle shoppe.

TiT

Fantastic. Yet more Thai elections. I've been living in Thailand 6 years on and off. Feels like almost constant elections. My wife and family vote for whoever pays them the most. Not entirely sure they have grasped the concept of democracy and the ballot system.

Mustn't complain as we'll shortly be the proud owners of a new blanket and 100 baht. Enough for a slap up meal at Mrs Miggins olde noodle shoppe.

TiT

Its no win on either Side , and this is simply the problem that under current terms will never just never go away .

The worst Scenario would be what is curently occuring ..Unfortunately , we are now talking potentially years and years of conflict on both sides ,

With Drastic International implications for Thailand .

An Elected government overthrown by the Mob ..and another Mob waiting closely behind them ..With others waiting again in the Wings .

A Really poor International Standing ( Yet again ) ...And who actually pays the price ??

TiT

Little difference from a Marginal Seat in Australia ...Its just simply who recieves the Money .

PTP wins because of demographics controlling the largest regional block. Vote buying exists on both sides but it did not swing the election. It is just an excuse to demean a whole cross section of voters and that is why they cannot get their votes... their not that stupid to know what is being said about them.

Average IQ in Isan is 87. And yes there is massive vote buying that goes on. Just ask your Thai girlfriend about what happens

If, by vote buying, you mean spending money on things that improve people's lives, like health care provision, education, infrastructure, giving people a chance to make improvements in their lives, then yes, there is massive vote buying in the North and North-East.

If you think that an election can be won by handing out a few hundred baht to individuals on voting day, and that because people bend their backs and get dirt on their hands for a living that they're stupid, then I believe you to be mistaken.

Vote can be bought. And that is a fact.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/19554/korn-on-the-democrats-in-the-northeast/

TiT

You must be so proud. Well, at least she makes your dinner and keeps the house clean.

• Like 1

It is not only the "BKK elite" out there on the street. It is also the South, the students, average folks with no vested interest in anything other than Thailand's future.

The leadership of the current anti-government movement are all 100% Yellow. Look it up. It's on record.

If I'm wrong I'll be the first to owe up to it.

Would that record include the Student leaders too ?

Hope she doesn't bow down, but is dragged out by her hair. Time to get on with the french style revolution, and enjoy a world that would be better off without this cesspool of Shinawatra scum polluting, damaging and draining the country. That is justified karma for the way they've destroyed everything; war on drugs, corruption, war in the south...on it goes.

The French revolution was led by poor farmers and women coming from the provinces, tired of Parisian "elites" rule. Sorry to break to you, but if you yellow shirts want a french style revolution you are winning the wrong hearts.

You are wrong, the French Revolution started with wealthy Parisians who were fed up with the privileges of the Nobility, poor people did not have time to think for Revolutions, they had to feed themselves first...

• Like 1

"At this stage, when there are many people opposed to the government from many groups, They claimed to represent people. Therefore, the best way is to give back the power to the Thai people and hold an election.
So the Thai people will decide," she said.

Here we go again, a new election and buying votes from the poor issan people who is the majority of Thailand, everybody already know the outcome, Thaksin regime win again as usual. bah.gif

TiT

Just beware the suspiciously-shaped sausage ! laugh.png

It means yet another period of no proper government. No progress on laws being passed - a halt to any changers in immigration policy, a hiatus in investment and any infrastructure projects. (except they'll probably slip through the Nakon Sawan dam project without anyone noticing.

....and after all that? Yingluck and her party will be re-elected.

What a total waste of time - purely because the Democrats can't behave in a way that their name suggests.

One day we may see a responsible opposition and a democratic system will be established - until then we have to make do with feckless politicians arguing with feckless politicians.

You are mistaken bifftastic re vote buying.

I live in an Isaan village and can assure you that vote buying is rampant. Money is handed out by the village headman or by orbadoors, with the proviso that villagers MUST vote for a particular candidate or be cut off from future voting, or not ba eligible for the village loan.

The leadership of the current anti-government movement are all 100% Yellow. Look it up. It's on record.

If I'm wrong I'll be the first to owe up to it.

Would that record include the Student leaders too ?

I've already ceded that mention of the Student leader is a good point. However further investigation has revealed that he is yellow affiliated and probably an aspiring bourgeois and aspiring elitist. The universities are full of them. Refute that please if you can.

I'm still waiting for the name of one single leader who does not have a yellow past. My finger is on the apology - "own-up" to - I was wrong button. So far no names, only vague mention of some "teacher". I am looking specifically at the political backing behind the movement. Does anyone care to name names? Which one has no yellow past?

I live in an Isaan village and can assure you that vote buying is rampant. Money is handed out by the village headman or by orbadoors, with the proviso that villagers MUST vote for a particular candidate or be cut off from future voting, or not ba eligible for the village loan.

Wasn't election ballot polling made illegal to prevent this proviso? Even if election polling is brought back by the DP it still wont help them buy votes. Thai people know how to lie and cheat. They will take the money and then vote for who they choose. Being paid twice is better than once and that's why the DP can never win no matter how much they spend trying to win elections. They can't win.

I do know Prachonchai well, and there could be an exception in the case of a place like Prachonchai, such that it is. However, it is virtually impossible to cut off a voter in a secret ballot from future voting, or deny future village loans or agricultural loans, on the basis of a secret ballot. This more so considering which party will win the election. Prachonchai is however IMO a special case.

Your post reminds me of the "hanging chads" fiasco in the U.S. a while ago. I'm not sure why.

Edited by 96tehtarp