Chalerm wants Suthep arrested in 48 hours

webfact

Labour Minister wants Suthep arrested in 48 hours

%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%89%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker labour minister Chalerm Yubamrung on Tuesday urged Pol Lt-Gen Kamronwit Thoopkrachang, commissioner of metropolitan police, to arrest protest leader Suthep Thuagsuban in 48 hours on insurrection charge.

Chalerm who was assigned by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra to handle the protest problem asked protesters to pack up and return home saying that the government has already submitted to their demand for House dissolution.

He also pleaded with protesters not to invade into government offices, saying that they are state property.

The labour minister accused Suthep of breaking Article 157 of the Criminal Code for demanding the resignation of all cabinet ministers.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/labour-minister-wants-suthep-arrested-48-hours/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2013-12-11

hahahahaha, I am waiting for him to cut off his head as promised, he really does suffer foot and mouth disease or should I say foot in mouth disease, quick. wheres the ear medicine...........................

Edited by seajae
  • Like 2

Must be a complete embarrassment to the country for an official to plead with coup participants to not damage public buildings and ask again and again for the police to arrest the coup leader who wants Thailand to return to dictatorship. In Thai society it seems everyone does what they want regardless of job title and particulars of the law.

• Like 2

Must be a complete embarrassment to the country for an official to plead with coup participants to not damage public buildings and ask again and again for the police to arrest the coup leader who wants Thailand to return to dictatorship. In Thai society it seems everyone does what they want regardless of job title and particulars of the law.

This is why you should never run your protests with the slogan "double standards" as it will come back to bite you in the arse.+

Edited by Tony121

I thought his time frame for getting things done was 30 days,!

must be really serious now,pity the police could not arrest his

son in 48 hours.

regards Worgeordie

No he's Mr 90 Days.

Given that he'll be having his head removed in a few weeks, he's pushed for time. laugh.png

Yeah, I forgot that - he's only got 20 more days till that, so I suppose 48 hours is a good time scale.

hahahahaha, I am waiting for him to cut off his head as promised, he really does suffer foot and mouth disease or should I say foot in mouth disease, quick. wheres the ear medicine...........................

Yes me too!!

No bill = No Thaksin so Chalerm can be beheaded!

Addressing a red-shirt rally in Udon Thani on Friday, Mr Chalerm defended his reconciliation bill which he hopes will be instrumental in bringing the deposed premier home.

"If I fail [to bring Thaksin home] I'll accept sole responsibility. You can behead me," he told the gathering.

https://www.facebook.com/DeanbangkokOfficialPage/posts/667425679941347

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 1

Well it is about time he weighed in on this mess. Wonder if he was told to zip his mouth the last

couple of weeks to save embarrassment to the government.... When he is beheaded in

20 days, not sure if I will be happy or sad about the loss of mirth with him no longer around.

• Like 1