I'm A PA

thaiblether

In reply to the OP, the first thing to understand about Farangs in Thailand is that 99% of them are complete <deleted> and you really don't want anything to do with them. The rest of us are okay to make friends with.

'them' or 'us'.....make your mind up.....

She already knows what category your in...............laugh.png

• Like 2

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not just do your job and leave the armchair warrior stuff to the professionals.

some of the armchair or bar stool idiots who are beyound reasonable comment and should be grateful to the person who is offering some help to the uninformed and who sound like they have been living here for years instead they are happy to be making school boy or drunk bar patrons cracks or stupid remarks, i really do wish you would get a life and wake up to yourself - remember your not in your home country - maybe could not survive there and came here thinking you were some what superior to the locals, well take it from me you are not - your low class to be even thinking this and perhaps you think your making funny -- well more news for you - get a grip coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

Mike, old bean, Don't go to war with the entire Western World as we've not yet established the authenticity of this person. Have a read through and I think you'll find the general timbre of the thread is one of thinly veiled scepticism that this may seem too good to be true but thanks for your high moral standpoint. Certainly one of the more amusing ones today...

Still sent live from my barstool and now surrounded on all points of the compass by real crumpet and saving my simpering for the wife when I get home later as I'll probably be in something of a "condition"...

Mike's moral outrage on what is effectively a forum largely populated by mongers,or in the case of the University student thread,potential up and coming mongers is absolutely hilarious!laugh.png

Sent from my Sukhumvit Soi 4 barstool in Hansum Man Bar,Nana.

• Like 1

Why not just do your job and leave the armchair warrior stuff to the professionals.

some of the armchair or bar stool idiots who are beyound reasonable comment and should be grateful to the person who is offering some help to the uninformed and who sound like they have been living here for years instead they are happy to be making school boy or drunk bar patrons cracks or stupid remarks, i really do wish you would get a life and wake up to yourself - remember your not in your home country - maybe could not survive there and came here thinking you were some what superior to the locals, well take it from me you are not - your low class to be even thinking this and perhaps you think your making funny -- well more news for you - get a grip coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

Mike, old bean, Don't go to war with the entire Western World as we've not yet established the authenticity of this person. Have a read through and I think you'll find the general timbre of the thread is one of thinly veiled scepticism that this may seem too good to be true but thanks for your high moral standpoint. Certainly one of the more amusing ones today...

Still sent live from my barstool and now surrounded on all points of the compass by real crumpet and saving my simpering for the wife when I get home later as I'll probably be in something of a "condition"...

Mike's moral outrage on what is effectively a forum largely populated by mongers,or in the case of the University student thread,potential up and coming mongers is absolutely hilarious!laugh.png

There are no mongers here. Everyone has a Mercedes driving Thai Chinese MBA whose dad owns half of Bangkok or a 'shy' 20 year old university student....

• Like 1

In reply to the OP, the first thing to understand about Farangs in Thailand is that 99% of them are complete <deleted> and you really don't want anything to do with them. The rest of us are okay to make friends with.

How so? "She" must be more clued up than "she's" letting on...

How so? "She" must be more clued up than "she's" letting on...

Quite so........she's has a good teacher.................moi..................laugh.png

You're supposed to be on the blower making your 150 calls a day not scraping together all the ฿20 notes you can for a rub and tug on Soi 4.

How has this thread about a Thai Lassie coming into the Forum turned into a self-effacing cannibalistic feast of Member eat Member?

Guys, have some respect for yourselves and for each other!

It's our differences that makes us individuals ...

You may not agree with your fellow man ... but show the restraint from publicly dissing him.

Surely we can rise above that ...

When I make my bed here ... please let it be that I have not fallen upon deaf ears.

• Like 2

Quite so........she's has a good teacher.................moi..................xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.W9oTakjBs5.webp

Ah....a prime example then.....

are you having any joy yet or are we going to see a post here soon alone the lines of ''I've met a nice PA but I'm getting nowhere..."

My advice is to get off the internet and take the poor lass for a nice meal

I'm starting to strongly suspect this entire marathon pantomime is moreTransam wanting rather pathetically to say; "Look everyone!!! I've got a woman in my house who I didn't have to Bar Fine...."

Next time you meet a woman, why not just hire one of them planes with a banner trailing behind proclaiming to the world....

• Like 1

Dear Thaiblether,

Sadly, much of the commentary you're likely to encounter from members of Thai Visa Forum, will be negative to the extreme and unashamedly insulting !

Since becoming a member myself, I've certainly learnt a lot about foreigners that I didn't know before. The fact is, many TV 'posts' are from long-term 'settlers' to Thailand, many of whom are here for any number of reasons but, more often than not, to facilitate a feckless, indolent lifestyle supplemented with large doses of alcohol and sex of no particular quality !

It's a contentious statement and perhaps generalisation but made in the knowledge of my last 18 months of posting to Thai Visa Forums.

Thankfully, there are less visible and 'wholesome' foreigners who might more easily be discovered 'outside' of TV and away from the tourist 'flesh pots'. They may even be accompanied by wives and children, although there are a growing number of women bringing families to Thailand too.

In order to effect a more positive response and 'sift the wheat from the chaff ' , you might consider making an editorial contribution to Thai Visa or even Bangkok Post, outlining some of your own opinions and experiences of contact with foreigners in Thailand and inviting email replies, which you could process at leisure and without the need to trawl through the many flippant, blatantly insulting or lascivious online posts.

Good luck and I hope the research will prove not all foreigners are trash.

Quite so........she's has a good teacher.................moi..................xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.W9oTakjBs5.webp

are you having any joy yet or are we going to see a post here soon alone the lines of ''I've met a nice PA but I'm getting nowhere..."

I'm starting to strongly suspect this entire marathon pantomime is moreTransam wanting rather pathetically to say; "Look everyone!!! I've got a woman in my house who I didn't have to Bar Fine...."

Next time you meet a woman, why not just hire one of them planes with a banner trailing behind proclaiming to the world....

Just for the saddo's like yourself here, I did take the lady in question out for dinner last night. Together with Mrs.Trans we had a pleasant evening. thumbsup.gif

PS. Now come on, the woodwork creepers are having a problem with this thread aren't you.......biggrin.png

• Like 1

Since becoming a member myself, I've certainly learnt a lot about foreigners that I didn't know before. The fact is, many TV 'posts' are from long-term 'settlers' to Thailand, many of whom are here for any number of reasons but, more often than not, to facilitate a feckless, indolent lifestyle supplemented with large doses of alcohol and sex of no particular quality !

My word! Really!

Just for the saddo's like yourself here, I did take the lady in question out for dinner last night. Together with Mrs.Trans we had a pleasant evening. thumbsup.gif

PS. Now come on, the woodwork creepers are having a problem with this thread aren't you.......biggrin.png

The missus doesn't mind, t/a?

PS. Now come on, the woodwork creepers are having a problem with this thread aren't you.......xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.zYprVTCWT1.web

It's getting tedious to be honest....I'm off to concentrate more on the footie and on my surroundings, then laugh at buffoons waiing the spirit house in Nana Plaza....(why do they do that?)

Assuming that you are who you say you are, I would like to apologize for the junior high school mentality plainly evident on this forum. I find it interesting that most of these cretins are happy to bad mouth Thailand, and Thais in general, but when one shows up, ostensibly to try to gain a better understanding of our species, the individual is beset by, what can best be described as, mindless blather, at best, and boorish rudeness, at worst. What most of these schmucks don't get is that this is not their country. This place belongs to the Thais, and if they choose to run it in a manner that doesn't meet with your unnecessary approval, that's their choice, and if you don't like it you can feel free to return from whence you came, probably to the considerable benefit of Thailand. In fact, that is something that is an ongoing source of puzzlement to me...why, if you are so damnably unhappy here, you choose to remain. Into the old S & M thing? I know I shall incur the wrath of the minions, but no worry. To insult me would require intelligence...something not generally in strong supply here, although with some notable exceptions.

• Like 2

It's a contentious statement and perhaps generalisation but made in the knowledge of my last 18 months of posting to Thai Visa Forums.

"more often than not, to facilitate a feckless, indolent lifestyle supplemented with large doses of alcohol and sex of no particular quality !"

Jeeves, please pass my glasses ... I'm feeling a touch myopic at the moment ... facepalm.gif

... I'm showing restraint ... truly!

The missus doesn't mind, t/a?

Nooooo, except when I start singing, in the restaurant that is.............laugh.png

• Like 1

I wish these moaning ninnies who have no good manners would go back to their country because they spoil it for us all.

One way you can help these abusive foreigners is to open up classes to teach them good manners or perhaps, better still, to have them deported.

It's Saturday night where I am ... have turned off the TV ... this is far more entertaining ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

My word! Really!

By Jove he's got it!

Is that you Dr Livingstone?

clap2.gif

Dear Thaiblether,

I am ashamed to call myself a foreigner when I read the nonsense and abuse on this website. Please do not think that all foreigners are like this. It is a good website but I wish the Moderator would do something about the guys who have no manners.

I personally love Thailand and the Thai people. I have found them to be selfless and very kind. In my country, no-one would have helped me like the people in Thailand. Only yesterday I lost my way in the side streets and asked 2 young Thais the way – they were so accommodating and gave me a lift on their motorbike to my destination.

I have never known such selflessness anywhere and I am really tired of reading negative comments and abuse from grumpy old men who don’t want to realise how lucky they are. I can only suppose that they treat Thais like second-rate citizens and, therefore, are not treated as I am.

I see in the news that most of the troubles are in the south of Thailand but what do you expect when most of these foreigners only visit or stay for sex and drugs. Perhaps some are moving to Chiang Mai also because the people on this website are becoming intolerable and rude!

I wish these moaning ninnies who have no good manners would go back to their country because they spoil it for us all.

One way you can help these abusive foreigners is to open up classes to teach them good manners or perhaps, better still, to have them deported.

How can you honestly expect any of us to take you seriously when your username is "Diddl"?laugh.png

I have a vision of you as some Dickensian-type fellow,who thinks all poor people or those without gainful employment here should be thrashed to within an inch of their life!w00t.gif

• Like 2

I love these internet anthropologists and how they can divine such sweeping generalisations from an anonymous forum yet condemn others for making similar criticisms of Thailand.

Their outrage and disgust is supreme. A psychologist (even a barstool, internet psychologist) would have a field day with their holinesses............especially the utter imbecile blaming the troubles in the south on Thai Visa members...I'd love to see how his mind works....

"I see in the news that most of the troubles are in the south of Thailand but what do you expect when most of these foreigners only visit or stay for sex and drugs. Perhaps some are moving to Chiang Mai also because the people on this website are becoming intolerable and rude!"

Edited by HeavyDrinker
  • Like 1

Dear Thaiblether,

I am ashamed to call myself a foreigner when I read the nonsense and abuse on this website. Please do not think that all foreigners are like this. It is a good website but I wish the Moderator would do something about the guys who have no manners.

I personally love Thailand and the Thai people. I have found them to be selfless and very kind. In my country, no-one would have helped me like the people in Thailand. Only yesterday I lost my way in the side streets and asked 2 young Thais the way they were so accommodating and gave me a lift on their motorbike to my destination.

I have never known such selflessness anywhere and I am really tired of reading negative comments and abuse from grumpy old men who dont want to realise how lucky they are. I can only suppose that they treat Thais like second-rate citizens and, therefore, are not treated as I am.

I see in the news that most of the troubles are in the south of Thailand but what do you expect when most of these foreigners only visit or stay for sex and drugs. Perhaps some are moving to Chiang Mai also because the people on this website are becoming intolerable and rude!

A lot of truth there.

I love these internet anthropologists and how they can divine such sweeping generalisations from an anonymous forum yet condemn others for making similar criticisms of Thailand.

Their outrage and disgust is supreme. A psychologist (even a barstool, internet psychologist) would have a field day with their holinesses............especially the utter imbecile blaming the troubles in the south on Thai Visa members...I'd love to see how his mind works....

"I see in the news that most of the troubles are in the south of Thailand but what do you expect when most of these foreigners only visit or stay for sex and drugs. Perhaps some are moving to Chiang Mai also because the people on this website are becoming intolerable and rude!"

Glad you mentioned yourself, in brackets, in your second paragraph.....clap2.gif