I'm A PA

thaiblether

Today I read a Thai language web page, maybe interesting for you. If you cannot translate I can help. It is called 9 Things That Foreigners Do Not Understand In Thailand.

http://blog.eduzones.com/moobo/79316

Sorry, I thought this was about you not understanding? I'm sure - nay positive - I've seen you posting here before. lots of times?

No you haven't..........smile.png

Where is Theblether anyway?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not just do your job and leave the armchair warrior stuff to the professionals.

some of the armchair or bar stool idiots who are beyound reasonable comment and should be grateful to the person who is offering some help to the uninformed and who sound like they have been living here for years instead they are happy to be making school boy or drunk bar patrons cracks or stupid remarks, i really do wish you would get a life and wake up to yourself - remember your not in your home country - maybe could not survive there and came here thinking you were some what superior to the locals, well take it from me you are not - your low class to be even thinking this and perhaps you think your making funny -- well more news for you - get a grip coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

Mike, old bean, Don't go to war with the entire Western World as we've not yet established the authenticity of this person. Have a read through and I think you'll find the general timbre of the thread is one of thinly veiled scepticism that this may seem too good to be true but thanks for your high moral standpoint. Certainly one of the more amusing ones today...

Still sent live from my barstool and now surrounded on all points of the compass by real crumpet and saving my simpering for the wife when I get home later as I'll probably be in something of a "condition"...

• Like 2

Today I read a Thai language web page, maybe interesting for you. If you cannot translate I can help. It is called 9 Things That Foreigners Do Not Understand In Thailand.

Sorry, I thought this was about you not understanding? I'm sure - nay positive - I've seen you posting here before. lots of times?

Yes maybe posting with a sweaty sock accent. xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

jb1

Before you can learn about foreigners in Thailand you first need a reference. You need to go to foreign countries and learn what they [foreigners] are like where they are not foreigners. Habits and customs tend to be modified as one travels to countries with different cultures.

Why do you need to make a study of this?

Why not just do your job and leave the armchair warrior stuff to the professionals.

some of the armchair or bar stool idiots who are beyound reasonable comment and should be grateful to the person who is offering some help to the uninformed and who sound like they have been living here for years instead they are happy to be making school boy or drunk bar patrons cracks or stupid remarks, i really do wish you would get a life and wake up to yourself - remember your not in your home country - maybe could not survive there and came here thinking you were some what superior to the locals, well take it from me you are not - your low class to be even thinking this and perhaps you think your making funny -- well more news for you - get a grip coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

Hey!

I got a choice.

Bar stool or arm chair.

Decisions. Decisions

You obviously haven't read all the posts have you...........rolleyes.gif .........But it must be difficult leaving your bar stool and rushing to the Internet cafe to keep up eh.......smile.png

Your obsession with the "barstool" quip, is that some kind of therapy to get over your inferiority complex?

Why don't you PM the lady in Thai, but leave out your miss spelled English bad language eh, cos she might think we are all the same as you..........coffee1.gif

"cos"??

VELET12752_3_zps2a6b4728.jpg

• Like 1

I think she probably means Personal Assistant.

I need one of these for my trips around Pattaya....today my larb was awful on Jomtien beach road....and at 60 Baht....livid I was.....who can I blame?

My gf asked them three times to make it properly....jeez!

Before you can learn about foreigners in Thailand you first need a reference. You need to go to foreign countries and learn what they [foreigners] are like where they are not foreigners. Habits and customs tend to be modified as one travels to countries with different cultures.

Why do you need to make a study of this?

Never mind this, Ms. PA lady, get in touch now for a special ten week course called understanding the foreigner. You will need to pay 160,000 baht up front because the car is in the shop and mom needs a medical operation. After the ten weeks the course renews automatically for the special local person discount of 30,000 baht per week. Foreigners of course pay more. Oh, and it is cash only please. Ready to start before the aunt gets sick and the motosai needs a new transmission?

Edited by unanimosity
  • Like 1

Hmmm, pandering to an anonymous poster claiming to be a lady, which is given extremely wide berth locally here in a country where you have to beat the broads and wanna-be broads off like mosquitos.

Edited by unanimosity
  • Like 2

Yes maybe posting with a sweaty sock accent. xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

jb1

D'ae bedaft thursmnae Scotchoanthisforum, bythewayboys.

RIBB

I think she probably means Personal Assistant.

I need one of these for my trips around Pattaya....today my larb was awful on Jomtien beach road....and at 60 Baht....livid I was.....who can I blame?

My gf asked them three times to make it properly....jeez!

Not enough fresh pigs blood in it Smokie. Always ask for extra.sick.gif

In good hands apparently ... receiving some personal assistance ... rolleyes.gif

Despite a shaky start, I'm sure that there will be a Happy Ending to this story.

And the Happy ending as you call it is......she does exist, she is genuine in her post, and I have known about her for ages.....so there you go. She flew out this morning on business, but will be back soon. You can apologize, if you need, then.

But I enjoyed, waiting and watching the replies....The crucifixion has nothing on this topic....

Where is theblether????? probably somewhere enjoying himself......why wouldn't he be? Going by his topics he posted on here previously, he gets around....and sees the world.

• Like 2

In good hands apparently ... receiving some personal assistance ... rolleyes.gif

Despite a shaky start, I'm sure that there will be a Happy Ending to this story.

And the Happy ending as you call it is......she does exist, she is genuine in her post, and I have known about her for ages.....so there you go. She flew out this morning on business, but will be back soon. You can apologize, if you need, then.

But I enjoyed, waiting and watching the replies....The crucifixion has nothing on this topic....

Where is theblether????? probably somewhere enjoying himself......why wouldn't he be? Going by his topics he posted on here previously, he gets around....and sees the world.

Why are you flaming me ... blink.png

Sorry there mate....I was addressing all the posters....not you.

I think he was just grabbing the chance to show the ''lady'' he's ''in the loop'' and you gave him the chance......

• Like 1