Any Koncept Furniture stores in Pattaya ?

thairookie

For a start, Koncept's parent, SB Furniture does not have a branch in Pattaya. That's very strange. So when I enquired in Bangkok for a particular piece of Sofa that I would like to have it delivered to Pattaya, they told me delivery would cost 3000 baht ! Incidentally, the sofa is just slightly over 4000 baht.

I have been to Koncept's website, but store locations wise, they are in "hardcore Thai scripts". Has anyone purchase anything from Koncept that happens to be located in Pattaya ?

Edited by thairookie

There is a Koncept store on the west side of Sukie between central and north roads (just before the Chevy dealer. Also, there is a mini SB Furniture store in the Home Pro outlet at Big C Extra Central Road. Also, the furniture store next to the Siam Komenter [sp] appliance/computer store on the east side of Sukie a bit before Numchai sells SB Furniture.

There is a Koncept store on the west side of Sukie between central and north roads (just before the Chevy dealer. Also, there is a mini SB Furniture store in the Home Pro outlet at Big C Extra Central Road. Also, the furniture store next to the Siam Komenter [sp] appliance/computer store on the east side of Sukie a bit before Numchai sells SB Furniture.

I will give HomePro a try but am afraid the stocks are limited to what you see on their mini display area. Most Koncept stores in Pattaya are really just dealers, and dealers don't really bother to go beyond what they already have or what they don't have in their showrooms.

Isn't that a SB on Sukumvit East side near INDEX? And wasn't the Koncept store near Macro converted to a SB?

If you mean the 3/4 storey SB furniture store next door to Tesco Lotus South, I think you're correct. I'm pretty sure it was Koncept a few years ago when I bought some bedroom furniture there.

Some nice stuff, but a bit expensive.

I have managed to speak to the furniture shop @ Pattaya North Road, further up Fairtex before Roong Reung. They are dealers for all the major brands in Thailand, and I could order whatever SB, Koncept or M@ss, and they would have it delivered with no extra charges.