Russian man found dead in Pattaya condominium room

webfact

Russian man found dead in Pattaya condominium room

Pattaya, Chon Buri - A Russian man was found dead in a Condominium room in this seaside town early Tuesday, police said.

The man was identified as Kiporen Igor, 48. His body was found at 1:20 am in a room on the 14th floor of Paradise Condominium on Soi Jomthien 16 in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district.

He suffered cuts from shattered mirrors on his hands and feet. The mirror of a desk beside his deck was shattered.

Police suspected that the man drank beer and accidentally hit his head with the mirror, causing it to shatter and his hands and feet were cut by the shards before he lost consciousness and die of extensive bleeding.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-12-17

There was a similar case a couple of years ago.

The police are amazing the way they can create a story to explain the accident.

His hands and feet were cut nut not his head which hit the mirror?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

The Bibs must sit around all day with a bottle of scotch just coming up with these stories ... unbelieavable ... "The Attack of the Killer Mirrors" Condolenses to victims family !

Wait until they do the reconstruction and the pointing photos....

This is a very brief news story, with minimal information. Speculation and conjecture seems to be the overwhelming beverage of choice for the self appointed detectives.

Their private source of information is most likely the open end of a beer bottle accompanied by a willing, but blurred keyboard.

RIP my Russian friend.

This is a very brief news story, with minimal information. Speculation and conjecture seems to be the overwhelming beverage of choice for the self appointed detectives.

Their private source of information is most likely the open end of a beer bottle accompanied by a willing, but blurred keyboard.

RIP my Russian friend.

Pardon me, but the only speculation and conjecture forwarded has been that (reportedly )from the Police....surely you are not suggesting that their vivid imagination was nurtured or influenced in any way by alcohol consumption ?

Whilst I would agree that this could appear dodgy I have experience of just such an event in my guesthouse. An Australian gentleman, much the worse for wear, fell into the mirrored door of his wardrobe and cut himself very badly. He was fortunate that he was able to call his friend before loss of blood rendered him incapable. After the accident his room looked like the St Valentine's Day massacre had been re-enacted in there.

RIP my Russian friend.

Should we leave absurd speculation and conjecture to the Police then?

I think it's unnecessary to put 'Russian' in every headline these days!! Whether it's m/c accidents, robberies etc., it's always Russians as they seem to be the only non-Asian group who are here??!!

Russia extends into Asia, so many Russians are Asian by birth, as are many Americans.

SO, IMHO, you turned an information word into an anti-Asian slur.