• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is " he " ? which photo ?

U edited ur post..

Shaggy, it's to u to answer ...

It was definitely the poop truck AT.

I was in a Samlor at the time with my family.Ma put a towel over her face,Mrs Shaggy did a bit of retching and my little one pulled a face that I have never seen before.

@Tifino He was doing both I think,.......taking the dump !! laugh.png

If u buy some " E-M " it's a liquid in a plastic tank;

u put that liquid in the cesspool, the micro-organismes which are in the liquid will eat the shit and u will have only water in the hole; no smell ...

One liter for one cesspool .

Not expensive in a hardware trade in Thailand .

http://www.emro-asia.com/about-em/1/em-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3-

If u buy some " E-M " it's a liquid in a plastic tank;

u put that liquid in the cesspool, the micro-organismes which are in the liquid will eat the shit and u will have only water in the hole; no smell ...

One liter for one cesspool .

Not expensive in a hardware trade in Thailand .

http://www.emro-asia.com/about-em/1/em-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3-

Proper septic tanks do the job themselves without any additive, solids accumulate on the top and bottom of the liquid and the bacteria work on the solids breaking it down into liquid.

The liquid then runs out from the outlet to a disposal area, in town that is the sewage system in country areas there is supposed to be an effluent disposal system installed with the tank.

The tanks themselves rarely give trouble it is the effluent system that clogs up.

Those who don't know this just blame the tanks and keep pumping them out.

In fact additives can stuff up the system killing off the natural bacteria.

I write from experience of around 20yrs as a plumbing and drainage contractor in a rural area.

Special today on the occasion of her 40th birthday :

attachicon.gifbus kitty.JPG

The Hello Kitty bus.

Happy birthday to you...............................................

Almost unrelated: Before entering time warp Doreamon(part mechanical cat) was born/created in 2112 where he spend the first 10 years of his life. I assume he re-entered in 1995 which makes him 29 years old. In theory..coffee1.gif

15667923926_016c0b75eb_c.jpg