Bangkok Bank---Central Festival Mall, Chiang Mai---WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

shepsel

The Bangkok Bank at Central Festival Mall (The largest Mall in Northern Thailand) has one ATM at this branch. There is no passbook update service, and no deposit cash machine. There are times when one has to wait ten to fifteen minutes in line to use the ATM at this branch.

I wonder what the people who designed the Festival branch were thinking to under equip this particular branch with automated machines. In each of the other larger malls in Chiang Mai there are at least three ATM's available, a cash deposit machine, and a passbook update machine. And, at the Tesco Lotus Bangkok Bank branch and across the street at Meechock Plaza there are two full service Bangkok Banks with all the automated self service machines. So why at Festival did they skimp out?

You are assuming there was any thought at all.

I find it odd that the windows at the top are facing away from Doi Suthep when they could have an amazing view of the mountain. MAYA at least has that right, and has what looks like may be a food court facing the mountain. That is going to be a great view. Central blew that one big time.

• Like 1

If you look at the space, it is rather obvious that there will be an additional three machines installed. The spaces for these are there, but currently covered by ATM-sized posters. So it is not a design problem. I don't know what the delay is---maybe there is a shortage of machines at present.

• Like 1

You are assuming there was any thought at all.

I find it odd that the windows at the top are facing away from Doi Suthep when they could have an amazing view of the mountain. MAYA at least has that right, and has what looks like may be a food court facing the mountain. That is going to be a great view. Central blew that one big time.

TOO HOT!, The sun is coming from that direction, look at the Promenade Mall, they moved the tables away from the windows so you can sit there without being fried.

You are using that T work again which has no translation to Thai

Or translation into English either---what does this post mean in any language?

I kiit, or think, it means the poster is incapable of understanding how to use a simple dictionary.

Normally thought in the latter part of elementary school I believe, for those who stick with the

program long enough.

• Like 1