Robberies on baht bus

frodo77

I could be wrong and maybe the OP can verify, but I'm guessing the velcro sealed pockets were in the "cargo" type shorts/trousers that have 38 pockets and the one with the wallet in it was at the bottom. Velcro and zips on those type of pockets are useless. The pants are normally loose and baggy and you can't feel anybody having a fiddle with the fasteners.

They're an open invitation for a pick pocket and the feeling of "security" the wearer has because they have sealed pockets makes it that much easier for the thief.

I had never heard of A person being pick pocketed on a songthew before.I wouldn't have that problem.I sit on my wallet.

Yeah it happened to me. I knew they did it but they passed it off to one of the bag ladies. I posted all about it. It was only a change purse so no biggie.

I had never heard of A person being pick pocketed on a songthew before.I wouldn't have that problem.I sit on my wallet.

Yeah it happened to me. I knew they did it but they passed it off to one of the bag ladies. I posted all about it. It was only a change purse so no biggie.

Jing

What bad luck you seem to have on the baht busses in Patts-I,m there again next month and I,ll bring along my pet ferret as a gift,he,s as sharp as a razor when danger lurks,pickpockets and unfriendly songtaew drivers beware biggrin.png

• Like 1

It's not just ladyboys. We were on a privately rented baht bus when a couple of farang women got on. The driver stopped and made them get out. We were kinda shocked as we had room and didn't really mind. He told my wife they've been having problems with these gals. Getting all cozy with guys and lifting their wallets in the process.

In my humble 5 baht opinion, when one is riding on these baht buses and one passes a motorcycle shop, one should get off the baht bus, buy a motorbike and never look back. Then you can be one of us folk complaining about these baht buses being prick drivers.

PS: This is not meant to offend anyone who does use them as I understand.

Edited by Gone
  • Like 1

In my humble 5 baht opinion, when one is riding on these baht buses and one passes a motorcycle shop, one should get off the baht bus, buy a motorbike and never look back. Then you can be one of us folk complaining about these baht buses being prick drivers.

Yeah, then be sure your WILL is up to date ...

Just keepin' it REAL.

Edited by Jingthing

A friend of mine in England used to sew a couple of fish hooks inside his jacket wallet pocket he was always careful to retrieve his wallet but much to his amusement his wife got caught up on them once

Probably not a good idea. England is so PC now that he would probably be arrested for daring to injure the poor disadvataged criminal w00t.gif .